Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Guest greyeyegoddess

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Ok GALS clickable, lickable , :fook: able...anything able lol.

And please remember your wipes to wipe up your :tasty:

And please dont all faint at once :rotflmao::heat:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Susan~Sporran
To remove Men's Health image (not allowed to post here)

:heat: Vanillagal turns slightly hot and bothered... :thud:

:thankyou:

Edited by NordicGirl

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:heat:

What was that? Donna? *Decides must have heard a wee birdie is all*

ETA: Nipped these from a Sue-post in the Marek-thread. We DO share, right?? *Bats lashes*

Oh, and Donna of the Divine Gif(t)s: How are things working out with the WoGs gifs??

Do you take requests? Modest wishes? Are you by any chance telepatic???

*Sends Gerry-laughing-on-beach-vibes*

Edited by NordicGirl

Guest greyeyegoddess

I always liked Gerry with the longer hair. More to hold on to and pull...lol!

~alice

:music:

Hey Gals... don't forget... one more day to vote in the scrapbooking contest. The voting is incredibly close right now... so make your vote count!!!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...showtopic=16867

Hugs,

Jenn

The MISTRESS OF MOUNTING? Wow. I wish I'd thought of that one earlier; it could've been my GALS name! Or maybe it could be "The Mistress of Gerry's Mountain" or something like that? Yep, I reside in the gutter. If anyone would like to visit for coffee or tea, just let me know. Heh.

Lish, I would love to meet up with you this summer. I'll definitely keep you posted about August's itinerary as it becomes available!

Donna, I don't see anything wrong with rescheduling the interview. I'm sure that the interviewer will understand completely. Nobody should drive in really bad, treacherous weather.

Okay, I'm actually waiting on pins and needles for friggin' Starbucks (or Starfooks as I like to refer to it) to call me back. The interview was great (the manager and I had an awesome rapport, and he continually remarked that everything on the application and resume looked fine) but I just left him a message as he said that he'd let me know today about the final outcome. Obviously I'm chomping at the bit. Good God, if Starfooks doesn't want me then I will develop one HELL of an inferiority complex.

I can't remember if I'd mentioned this, but I paid for my airfare for my trip in March (Bobby is sending half of the amount to me). I cancelled the hotel reservation as he told me that what I chose is located in a grey industrial area, hence he suggested a few other motels on nicer streets that are still inexpensive. My fingers are crossed but I need to be realistic and just take it one day at a time.

I must admit, however, that I miss talking to him when I'm not on the phone with him...which has been quite often lately!

ETA: Now, - my gorgeous talented gal in black velvet... Yup, that would be you Mel !!

Suddenly had a BIG hankering for Abrockin' vids here...

So where oh where is that ab fab black velvet-vid of yours, among others?

The links in the Gals Vid Library are not working AT ALL! Is there a special reason why you do not put stuff up on YouTube, btw? :woo:

*Drags self including nosiness out of thread to do stuff in RL...

Not a big fan of the youtube... that's why I don't post 'em there, but it's all good, ask and ye shall receive!

http://www.melabrock.com/black%20velvet_final.wmv

**right click and save-target-as for best results** :smile:

~Mel

Hi everyone!

WOW, I can't keep up with this thread anymore! It's been hectic at our house over the last few days, as Di spent time with us. We wanted to make sure she had a good time and met some of Nathan's family, so it was crazy and fun. She left very early this morning for the US Marine Corp boot camp, and will graduate as a Marine on April 25th.

It was so lovely having her here with us, and so gratifying to see her and Nathan happy together.

Nathan has received more good news regarding his music career, and I'll post more about it when I know the details... but we are thrilled that he may actually be able to make a living from his music!

Bill's back is slowly improving, and he is back to work on a light schedule. He is still in pain, especially at night, but the physical therapy helped him get over the worst of it. He probably will not be back to his full schedule until March, but I'm just so happy to see him up and about.

I'm still dealing with insomnia, but at least it's not every single night. It seems to be a hit or miss thing. Meanwhile, I'm deep into another chapter of Chanson.

Good luck and blessings to all who are either looking for a job, or those who are changing directions in their employment.

Oh, and be sure to visit my new Valentine layout on MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/swannieanne

Hugs,

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Guest DonnaKat

Um, it's 70F here right now...and by tonight, it's supposed to be 12F. :huh:

When you step outside, it's just....eerie. They actually have tornado watches out.

That ain't right.

:thud:

Mel, - I love you!!! :wub:

:bow: If possible even better than I remembered.... :heat:

My gals, - if you do not rightclick and save as target asap... Well, then you do NOT deserve it!!

:thankyou::throw: :wub:

Left a post for the lovely Di in the other thread, Swannie!

Hugs all around from me to all of you :inlove:

*Wonders if can ask the awesome gal for "ordinary" as well..*

Take care, Donna! Do not like that AT ALL!

Edited by NordicGirl

Um, it's 70F here right now...and by tonight, it's supposed to be 12F. :huh:

When you step outside, it's just....eerie. They actually have tornado watches out.

That ain't right.

WTF do you mean it's 70F right now. My mom didn't tell me that when I spoke w/her!

Alice - Long hair to pull eh? I just got an image off a video on YouTube and it's driving me nuts. I would be pulling and tugging and tugging and pulling. I'll stop now I'm rambling! :tasty:

Must go my lunch is over. I just had enchillandas which I don't normally eat. Good thing I've got Pepsid tablets in the supply cabinet. I may need them later. TMI - GOOD!!! :lol:

BTW, I was down in the cafeteria and they're all worried about me down there because they said I'm losing weight. Huh? I don't feel lighter but I guess something must look different. I'm feeling a bit bloated but no real weight gain yet. I only gained 18lbs w/my 1st child. Who knows. I have an appt. at 4:30pm today so we shall see if I've lost weight or not.

Cassie

Guest greyeyegoddess

No fair, Donna. It's warmer there than here!

Cold, cold cold!

~alice

:music:

Guest DonnaKat

But...but...12F tonight! I'm sure CA won't be freezing that much this evening! :lol:

I just got a call from the lady for my second interview. They've moved the location of my interview (her decision) to the other office, which is like less than half the distance of where I was going to have to go before. I told her that worked out great for me, because there was some inclement weather supposed to move in on Friday. I'm SO glad I don't have to drive down to Brentwood for this interview - especially with the closed highway and all the detours.

That's good Donna!

Wishin ya all the best with that.

Well Donna 12 f is like near enough our summer weather :rotflmao:

So count yourself lucky ;)

Oh and Good luck with your interview Donna

Edited by Scottish_lass_GB_style

{quote name='irish' post='1157145' date='Jan 25 2008, 10:14 AM']Posted Image (or afternoon or evening) my galfriends!!

Jenniper, well, let's set something up for next week (towards the end of the week)

MA, very good advice and I'm glad you listening....it's so true ... you are worth so much more than that!

Christine, Posted Imagesweetie...you're going to do fine today!

EM, :behave: (but not too much). :rotflmao:

Paige, a special hug to you!!!! I'm so glad you are feeling better.

:hug: ..for all of you.

love,

Sue[/color}

SOUNDS GREAT!!!

Edited by greyeyegoddess
please remember to take brackets [] when quoting with pictures

So you are telling me to behave too, Jobella?? :rotflmao:

Guest DonnaKat

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone!

Okay, it is now 46F. In a matter of less than an hour and a half, the temperature has dropped 24 degrees.

Am I still warmer than you, Alice? Er, rather...is where I live warmer than where you live? ;)

I can't wait to get home and get into my PJ's.

Edited by DonnaKat

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These were nicked downstairs.... :dance: SOOOO vanilla, - right Snog ??? :angel not:

ETA: The WoG gifs....??? In your PJs, right? *Cough!*

Edited by NordicGirl

Guest DonnaKat

Good things come to those who wait.

Yes, I said come. And I ain't ashamed to say I love my PJ's. :laugh:

19 F here in good ol Iowa... and the wind is VICIOUS! I have a nice bruise to prove it. Wind slammed the car door on my shin.

:tantrum:

I love my PJ's too.

but you all are whimps! :lol: Okay not all..LISH!!! Damn that wind, it can be LETHAL. And anyone in a tornado watch, be safe.

It's going to reach a BALMY 40 degrees here this week.

Last week it was 5 degrees in the morning and warming up to a high of 15.

Thank god for flannel pj's..me, I'd rather have the hot hot body heat of a hot scot--but that's just me.

Edited by moonglow

Sissys...... *Pulls fur closer around .... errrrr .... <forget it>....*