Gerard Butler GALS

Mad for Marek

zanyzombie

LOL...Barbara you bad girl...I love it!!! LOL

My question to that would be "....." erm...I don't want to be spanked so I best not say... :yummy::pant::drool1:

Thanks for the eye candy today Barbara!

hugs,

Sue

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to our beloved Marek thread...it's so (cough, cough) dusty in here! (pulling down cobwebs and sweeping up a wee bit)...

I have been in a Marek state of mind all day today~ I made three siggies that I wanted to post here for those who REALLY REALLY love Marek the mostest before posting on my siggy thread...so if anyone is interested...let me know:

Posted Image (ladyfran)

Posted Image (Texas gramma)

Posted Image (Lady Elissa)

Note: These are all GIFs .. notice that the water moves....(something my world famous teacher, Frannie recently taught me to do...lol)

hugs,

Sue

Edited by irish

awwww shucks...lol...well, I plan on making some more siggies of our favorite guy and I'll post them here...

so let's hear it for Marek!!!!

hugs,

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

May I join the Mad for Marek club? ;) I experienced Timeline for the first time today and what can I say except I fell in love with Andre Marek! The hair, the smile, and the eyes made this gal melt. Didd any of you find yourselves like shouting out when Kate almost fell off the roof? Or when Marek almost got killed rescuing Clare(the first time?) I loved the river scene when he was all wet and asking her if she was married. I also loved it when she kissed him for rescuing her the second time and I was thinking it's so not the time for that untie her first then kiss! LOL!

Timeline is one of my favorites :)

April

First time I saw Gerry on the big screen and waht a first time gals!!!!!! Marek was ....wow!!!!! I must confess I don't remeber most of the movie except the bow an arrow scene fom Marek and only after I bought the dvd I could actually se the rest of the movie!!! :drool1:

• 5 months later...

I got the movie maybe a week ago, and kind of cannot get rid of it, LOL. Have been rewatching Gerard scenes again and again. This is such a romantic movie!!!

P.S. Please, do vote for Gerry in Hello MagazineĀ“s monthly poll to get him onto the yearly

poll http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mostattr...onth/index.html

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, random question/conversation starter...

What is it exactly that Marek says in the scene where he is rescuing Claire the first time? He goes in the door and she starts hitting him with the shovel, and he says something like "Oh Jesus, Scotsman! Stop! It's me!" Jesus, Scotsman?

Was he trying to tell her that he was the Scotsman that she met earlier, or just that he wasn't English? Orrrrr... do you think he was told just to yell things incoherently since she was hitting him? :)

I also love the part when he comes over with the ax to help her knock through the wall and he yells "Get out of the way woman!" It's very crass and manly, which normally doesn't appeal to me, but somehow it works for Marek.

• 3 months later...

Finally saw this movie and wow. I had no idea his role in this film was that large and heroic. He apparently turned down another movie to do it - that was a great call- never heard of the other movie.

Wonder if he'll ever grow that hair back. The curls just make your knees weak eh.

Can you believe some idiot on a certain gossip site said Gerry has a hairpiece - I was not in the mood to point out to this idiot that he is twit. The only time he wore a hairpiece was in Attila and Beowulf, bwah.

Millions of men would die for that hair, short or long.

Edited by lavender1960

Definitely sexy hair!

Which other movie did you read that he turned down to do Timeline, Lavender?

Steph

Mindhunters (2004), Jonny Lee Miller took over GB's role, can't say I have heard of it myself

Timeline was certainly the more successful of the two movies at the box office.

Definitely sexy hair!

Which other movie did you read that he turned down to do Timeline, Lavender?

Steph

Mindhunters (2004), Jonny Lee Miller took over GB's role, can't say I have heard of it myself

Timeline was certainly the more successful of the two movies at the box office.

That's funny... Mindhunters is a non-fiction book written by the FBI Agent who pretty much single-handedly formulated the act of "profiling." It looks like the movie was a fictional story about profilers and not based on the book, but still, kinda neat. And also funny that Johnny Lee Miller took over the role... he was Simon in D2K.

Steph

Finally saw this movie and wow. I had no idea his role in this film was that large and heroic. He apparently turned down another movie to do it - that was a great call- never heard of the other movie.

Wonder if he'll ever grow that hair back. The curls just make your knees weak eh.

Can you believe some idiot on a certain gossip site said Gerry has a hairpiece - I was not in the mood to point out to this idiot that he is twit. The only time he wore a hairpiece was in Attila and Beowulf, bwah.

Millions of men would die for that hair, short or long.

Yeah, they would die!!!

I think I saw that comment too Lavender, I never comment there...full of retards... how can someone presume

stuff like that?? You can tell everything about actors but almost nobody wears hairpieces... I found Bruce Willis sexy even when he lost all his hair...

I remember a story about another Scot... Sean Connery was forced to wear a hairpiece for "Never say never" and he swore.. that he wasn't going to wear another one...forever!!!