Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Laurie4

From TMZ

That is too funny. I loved the last part. Asking her if she was going home there tonight and she said depends on if you call me. LOL Gotta love that man.

Naughty Gerry in action... Gotta love it!! The sparkle in his eyes even as he knew he was on TMZ and totally busted... :laugh:

Ahhh...a Gerry sighting...thanks Laurie!!!

hugs,

Sue

Oooo, I DO hope we can get this one for keeps in multimedia.

Thanks so much for the link!!!

You gotta love him. Thanks for posting this.

Cassie

AAAAWWWWW He's just having some well deserved fun! Lucky Girls! Thanks for the info...I usually watch TMZ but did'nt catch this!

He is such a cheeky big flirt!

:dance: Fran

Boy, that is one lucky fan!! I love the title of the video.... This.....Is.....Clubbing!! :rotflmao:

*Sarah

Did anyone catch the phone number? LOLOLOL :rotflmao: He did give an Los Angeles County area code, in fact, the same area code I have, which is a little unsettling. lol Can't imagine he would actually give it out with the razzis there to catch his number. At least I hope he didn't?

Edited by brokenbeads

he really seems into the dark hair exotic look...

Damnit Gerry I AM RIGHT HERE IN MARYLAND!!!! :wave:

A friend from California says that the girls had pulled over when they saw Gerry with his friends and were trying to give him THEIR number. The poor man's not safe anywhere! :laugh:

Jane

All I can say is ........"the boy is back....the boy is ....back.....in town"..... Not excatly the correct words to the song.... but so nice to see him HEALTHY looking and back being his most wonderful self...............LIVE YOUR LIFE GERARD!!! Thanks for all you give...(unknowingly) ...to all of us.....hmmmmm

You have to love him, you do. :lol:

I guess I'm just an old married lady, but sometime I wonder.... does that stuff ever get old for guys? I mean the flirting and the games? Obviously the man is single, and should live his life as he pleases.... but it seems like it would get so boring after a while.

Oh well... like I said, I'm just an old married lady.

:boobs:

They are very young. Does that bother anyone? Probably not.

Did he get in the car with these girls? Did he do anything lewd or suggestive?

No.... he was flirting.

No.... he was flirting.

Flirting with sweet young things. He is considerably older. Another one of those cute things he does. They were giving out phone numbers, so it may have been more than flirting.

You know that when I pop in here, I have to give my honest view. It made me cringe a little. He is single, and he can pursue whomever he wants, but on camera, it didn't look that good, to me.

Edited by barberry

We are each entitled to our own opinions when these razzi clips show up, and mine is, that my opinion doesn't matter to anyone but me.

G is who G is.

Swannie

I have to agree...too young. But then what else is new. That's pretty much all that's available around the clubs especially in LA. Let's face it...most of us more "mature" women are over the clubbing scene. Just not my thing...too many drunks. I've been up in LA near some of those clubs and the young girls just drive around and around "star stalking". Good way to end up with a fatal attraction.

Hey, I'd like to meet the good looking guy he was talking to.

No.... he was flirting.

Flirting with sweet young things. He is considerably older. Another one of those cute things he does. They were giving out phone numbers, so it may have been more than flirting.

You know that when I pop in here, I have to give my honest view. It made me cringe a little. He is single, and he can pursue whomever he wants, but on camera, it didn't look that good, to me.

I kind of think it was more for them that he was flirting, than for him, almost like a little sport or fun for him. He giggled and said something to his friend in the midst of it, so he he did not seem serious about it, and I do not know what phone number he recited theirs, or his. If the area code was right I doubt serious if Gerard lives in the area I do. LOL

So perhaps it was the girls, who knows. You know the man has been real careful with his private life, and no lunatics how shown up yet, so I seriously doubt that he would actually date drive by fangirls looking for a star. When he feels that Lolita is not enough in his life he will settle down when he is ready I believe. LOL But he is so busy now, seriously, how is he suppose to just tied down at this point, and give the attention to one relationship? Gerard has been extremely smart in his career and dedicated and in a way almost married to it for this season, and I cannot blame him. It is a tough business.

In one sense his career obtained new life after 300 and he will be offered everything and he is enjoying this opportunity and making the most of it, to be make his career is always viable -- it is called box office, and when he has that down pat, and can pick and chose and always has a great bunch of scripts to go after in his career, and relax. Then I believe we will see him more focused on a relationship. JMHO

Edited by brokenbeads

Guest Pilar

LOL!! I agree, babe.

I doubt if G lives in Burbank, but you never know. Warner Brothers is there.

:rotflmao:

Would Gerry be stupid enough to speak his personal phone # out loud, with cameras rolling? Puleeeeeeeeeez.

Swannie

Guest Pilar

No....I don't. I was joking around.

I figured it belonged to the lovely lady. I just heard the prefix and knew it was Burbank. :confused:

No....I don't. I was joking around.

I figured it belonged to the lovely lady. I just heard the prefix and knew it was Burbank. :confused:

Ah, Pli, I knew you were joking. I was referring to those who seem to think this was a serious pick-up. That he actually gave his number to the girls in that car.

Hugs!

Swannie