Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Laurie4

From TMZ

l like that he didn't care that the paps were there. He was just doing his thing. Which is flirting with girls. He is being a typical single male. One day Ms. Right will come and calm him down but for now he is just having fun.

Celebrity life???Not so good!!!If this was just an ordinary Joe walking down the street and some gals stopped and flirted with him, no one would even bat an eyelash but let it be somebody noted or famous and the gals hoo hooed and Gerry being his usual gregarious and outgoing way flirted back and decided to give them a thrill to remember. I see nothing to be amiss or eyebrow raising about this incident at all. Looks like Gerry was just having fun and frankly, it's no ones business or concern but his own. He's no dummy...He's a healthy normal male flirting with healthy normal gals...Wow...what a scandal!!!!!!

l like that he didn't care that the paps were there. He was just doing his thing. Which is flirting with girls. He is being a typical single male. One day Ms. Right will come and calm him down but for now he is just having fun.

I think he likes the attention of the paps. LOL :laugh: And that is why he was doing his flirting thing. Ya know, it's actually adorable to watch him in action, doing his thing! hehehe

Oh, I don't know about the Ms. Right part yet because our Gerry is having so much fun being single.

Maggiegirl

Edited by Maggiegirl

I don't think he LIKES the paps but I think he has learned to endure them and live his life especially when he's not doing anything wrong as he wants to.

j

Gerry is great fun. Maybe he scores after a night of clubbing but I would think that life would get old! He is one hot man!

" When a man of forty flirts or falls in love with a girl of twenty, it isn't her youth he is seeking but his own." ~ Unknown

Maggiegirl

Maggiegirl... that's a "great" quote! :bellydance:

All the man owes me is 2 hrs of entertainment when I plunk down my $12 at the movie theater.

Just my opinion.

Ah, Marissa... don't you wish it could be 4 hours? :pant:

Erik's Ebony Eyes :erikrose:

My understanding is that Game wrapped shooting on Monday, so that would explain Gerry being back in L.A. on the 30th.

A few decades ago I was the "young thing" on the other side of one of those May-December romances and it was FANTASTIC most of the time. It lasted almost 2 years, but he is the only ex in my life whom I still consider a friend today. As long as the girls aren't "jailbait" and Gerry is a single man I've got nothing to say about it - and I LOVED seeing him so happy! So whatever (or whomever) puts that smile on his face is A-OK with me!

My understanding is that Game wrapped shooting on Monday, so that would explain Gerry being back in L.A. on the 30th.

A few decades ago I was the "young thing" on the other side of one of those May-December romances and it was FANTASTIC most of the time. It lasted almost 2 years, but he is the only ex in my life whom I still consider a friend today. As long as the girls aren't "jailbait" and Gerry is a single man I've got nothing to say about it - and I LOVED seeing him so happy! So whatever (or whomever) puts that smile on his face is A-OK with me!

Absolutely! As I mentioned above unless some fake id's were present the ladies in question are at least 21 yrs. old. I say do what you gotta do.

Cassie

I say lynch him! How dare he be photographed at a club, talking and flirting with very young women and exchanging telephone numbers in front of the paparazzi! The man has obviously gone mental and lost all sense of propriety. And the way he touched that girl's behind.....oh, he didn't do that, did he..........well what about the sexual language he used............oh, not that either, ok,........how about when he got in the car with them........not that either, huh? Well, regardless, he is way too old (38) to be talking to any girl in her 20's, especially exchanging telephone numbers for an obvious later sex fest.........oh, sex wasn't mentioned? Well, he must have been thinking that being the dirty ol' man he obviously is. And now that the paparazzi have his phone number, it should be fun to see it published in the local gossip rag along with the pictures of his other illegal highjinks.

Hah! This GOA place sounds like a hoot! http://losangeles.metromix.com/bars-and-cl.../266841/content I wonder if Gerry will be a regular there now?

Hey, if he ever came up to a car with me and my friends in it while cruisin' in L.A., I'd swap phone numbers with him too! We'd invite him into the car with us, and if he accepts, he would end up checking out a gig or hanging out at The Rainbow with us! I bet he'd enjoy it! Ahhh, how cool would that be?

And about the number he gave, I doubt it was his own--it was probably the hotel where he was staying at.

" When a man of forty flirts or falls in love with a girl of twenty, it isn't her youth he is seeking but his own." ~ Unknown

Maggiegirl

Maggiegirl... that's a "great" quote! :bellydance:

Erik's Ebony Eyes :erikrose:[/color][/size][/font][/b]

Thanks EbonyEyes! :wave: I think it's a great quote too.

Maggiegirl

I say lynch him! How dare he be photographed at a club, talking and flirting with very young women and exchanging telephone numbers in front of the paparazzi! The man has obviously gone mental and lost all sense of propriety. And the way he touched that girl's behind.....oh, he didn't do that, did he..........well what about the sexual language he used............oh, not that either, ok,........how about when he got in the car with them........not that either, huh? Well, regardless, he is way too old (38) to be talking to any girl in her 20's, especially exchanging telephone numbers for an obvious later sex fest.........oh, sex wasn't mentioned? Well, he must have been thinking that being the dirty ol' man he obviously is. And now that the paparazzi have his phone number, it should be fun to see it published in the local gossip rag along with the pictures of his other illegal highjinks.

Xan, thanks for laugh! LOL :laugh: :rotflmao:

But I don't think it was his phone #. It was the girls number. And I hope she changed that phone number right away! Poor thing, to have her personal info recorded for the whole world to hear.

Maggiegirl

ABSOLUTELY !!!

HE DESERVES IT ALL !!!

DLSPBS - PAT :rose:

:spit:

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Thanks for the giggles. :lol:

All the man owes me is 2 hrs of entertainment when I plunk down my $12 at the movie theater. How he chooses to live his personal life is no business of mine whatsoever.

ICAM

I do not care what he does in private life. That is after all belongs to him in my opinion.

My only hope is he is healthy and safe. I want him to drive safe and I am so glad he quit smoking.

I just want him to be around for years to come. Who he snogs or does not snog is of no consequence to me.

I just want him to keep making movies and maybe someday an album because I love to hear him sing.

:hearts: :beard2: :ohbaby2:

It appears gals of all ages like him.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Well, xan, I'm grateful I didn't get lynched for my comments :laugh: , and congratulations on your hyperbole. Not quite what I was saying, but that's ok.

All I have to add are a few final thoughts, and to say I have enjoyed reading the other responses.

There is no evidence that the girls called him over.

We don't know whose phone numbers were overheard.

You only have to be 16 to have a driver's license. (At least where I am from)

They could have fake ID, but that would assume that they were in the club at all.

There are many examples of happy May/December romances. What I am talking about is not romance. :p

Witnesses said the girls came on to him and it was her number, not his.

There is something to be said for believing the worst of people. . . .

Good one, XAN!!

J

Well, xan, I'm grateful I didn't get lynched for my comments :laugh: , and congratulations on your hyperbole. Not quite what I was saying, but that's ok.

All I have to add are a few final thoughts, and to say I have enjoyed reading the other responses.

There is no evidence that the girls called him over.

We don't know whose phone numbers were overheard.

You only have to be 16 to have a driver's license. (At least where I am from)

They could have fake ID, but that would assume that they were in the club at all.

There are many examples of happy May/December romances. What I am talking about is not romance. :p

Actually, I was not directing my comments at your's or other's legitamate concerns posted here, but I had just been reading comments about the event posted at IMDB (why I go there and get upset remains one of life's great mysteries!) where Gerry is being lacerated. Sorry, if my post came off as snarky and rude. It was meant to be ironic, sarcastic, and funny. ;)

Uh, no you don't. He continues to give the papparazzi exactly what they want. His private life is becoming public now, so it will be interesting to watch.

The OP called him a "naughty boy". He is a man, and probably a generation older than the girls. This is not unusual behavior for middle aged men, but forgive me if I don't find it charming.

Just my perspective, and I don't expect too many to agree with me. Going off to work now.

Ouch Barberry, I guess you have a problem with being young and having a good time.

I know it's opinion but you don't know this 'man', none of us really do, so I'd keep the harsh judgements about a 30 second look into someone's life to myself.

Edited by Laurie4

Guest Pilar

I agree with you, Laurie.

It just bugs me (personally) when people judge him.

I'm a VERRA docile creature *changes hands on walker, rubs back* but I get so :fook: 'n' PESSED with the papparazzies!!

*Imagines ripping their gear off ( Well, you know what I meant!!! ) and stomping it into the ground...*

Phew... Perhaps not so good after all... Dang! *Shuffles off to have a nice cup of tea*

Ouch Barberry, I guess you have a problem with being young and having a good time.

I know it's opinion but you don't know this 'man', none of us really do, so I'd keep the harsh judgements about a 30 second look into someone's life to myself.

I beg your pardon, but I am a member here, and I will post my opinion if I like.

Now it is you who are making a judgment about someone you don't know.

No I don't have a problem with being young and having a good time. The girls can certainly do that.

As far as the man in question, my comments had more to do with the enthusiastic high fives he was getting here for "hitting" on the girls, than it was a condemnation of him.

Actually, I was not directing my comments at your's or other's legitamate concerns posted here, but I had just been reading comments about the event posted at IMDB (why I go there and get upset remains one of life's great mysteries!) where Gerry is being lacerated. Sorry, if my post came off as snarky and rude. It was meant to be ironic, sarcastic, and funny. ;)

Thank you xan, for respecting my concerns. Your post was not rude. It thought it was amusing. It was not my intention to be rude, either, but some fans of Gerry will never allow any kind of scrutiny, not IMDb type, but simple analysis.

I'm a VERRA docile creature *changes hands on walker, rubs back* but I get so :fook: 'n' PESSED with the papparazzies!!

*Imagines ripping their gear off ( Well, you know what I meant!!! ) and stomping it into the ground...*

Phew... Perhaps not so good after all... Dang! *Shuffles off to have a nice cup of tea*

:rotflmao: ah come on EM...I'll grease up my walker and go with you...we'll both take them on!!!

Xan, that was very good...I hope you posted it over at IMDB.

Barberry, some of the recent pictures and stories of him being sick had quite a few of us concerned. I think it was more of "we're so glad to see Gerry looking healthy and happy"...than getting excited about the girls he was hitting on. I know in my case I would much rather it have been ME he was hitting on (and that would mean May-December relationship in the other direction for Gerry). :lol: