Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Gerry in LA - New Pics - 2/1

He looks great! Is the bald guy his director from "Game"?

Jane

:thankyou: Stef! As always you are right there to get us the latest and greatest. He looks so good. I love the coat!

hugs,

Sue

Oh he looks wonderful!!!! Thanks so much, Stef!! As usual, you always know how to make us smile!

I also love the coat! He does get better and better . . . :tasty: :tasty:

Hopefully we'll be able to get those pics so we can snag 'em!! But the pics in the gallery are awesome. He's just such a man . . .

Edited by phoenixgirl

One word......................THUD!

:tasty: Fran

Thank you so much Stef!!

Webster just put out a revised version of it's dictionary..next to the word Hot, there are two words...

GERRY BUTLER.

:thud:

Hmmmm....I wonder where he was at?

Thanks for the link Seumus....Don't think I will be getting an invite very soon either! That's okay wouldn't have anything to wear.... :dance:

:wave: Fran

Anyone know who is the bald guy? He looks like a younger James Carvell (not sure of spelling) who was an advisor or something to Bill Clinton.

Thanks for the info. Guess I don't recognize many directors-LOL. You Gals seem to know alot of the behind the screen folks.

Hi!

After seeing the (very) hot pics of Gerry in his car, I just wondered... Sorry if this sounds silly, but why is is Certified Pre-Owner' written on the car's plate? And who's Bob Smith? Is Gerry incognito? (hahahahaha1) And what does 'Calabasa' (Spanish for 'Pumpkin') mean on top of it?

Sorry, my mind can be some inquisitive at times... :stars:

Thks and regards

Covi

Guest DonnaKat

Maybe he's selling used cars on the side under the pseudonym of Bob Smith.

Hehe...BOB. Hehe.

OMG, Donnakat! What a Valentine card you got! I'm bursting with laughter, tears and so on... hahahaha

I just have to add that I think Gerry looks so friggin REAL in these photos. Awesome. I love him just natural. No stage makeup, hairdressers, stylist making him move ready. I just love him this way.!! He's a handsome Manly MAN.

He looks great! Is the bald guy his director from "Game"?

Jane

Yeah, the bald fellow is Brian Taylor, the director of GAME>

Swannie

Guest Pilar

Hi!

After seeing the (very) hot pics of Gerry in his car, I just wondered... Sorry if this sounds silly, but why is is Certified Pre-Owner' written on the car's plate? And who's Bob Smith? Is Gerry incognito? (hahahahaha1) And what does 'Calabasa' (Spanish for 'Pumpkin') mean on top of it?

Thks and regards

Covi

Calabasas is on the outskirts of L.A., babe. Quite a drive, too...about an hour from West Hollywood. There is where you'll find "Westlake Village", a high end suburban area, sort of like "Knots Landing." LOL! Many celebrities make their home there.

Bob Smith is a well known car dealership. I would imagine G was test driving that beauty, or perhaps leased or bought it.

And yes...those pics are yummy! I remarked to the girls "down below" about his mouth. :inlove: I can't stop staring at it.

Hi!

Thks and regards

Covi

Calabasas is on the outskirts of L.A., babe. Quite a drive, too...about an hour from West Hollywood. There is where you'll find "Westlake Village", a high end suburban area, sort of like "Knots Landing." LOL! Many celebrities make their home there.

Bob Smith is a well known car dealership. I would imagine G was test driving that beauty, or perhaps leased or bought it.

And yes...those pics are yummy! I remarked to the girls "down below" about his mouth. :inlove: I can't stop staring at it.

My cousins live in Calabasas. lol It's a beautiful town.

Certificated Pre-Owned means that someone owned it prior to Gerry. It could have been a repo or something and he probably got "such a deal" on it!