Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

2/2 - Gerard Butler is Villa Sexy

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/02/02/ge...-is-villa-sexy/

Gerard Butler struts his sexy self into Villa nightclub in Los Angeles on Friday.

The 38-year-old Scottish stud can next be seen in Nim’s Island, which hits theaters on Friday, April 4th.

It was recently announced that Gerry will be starring alongside Katherine Heigl in the romantic comedy The Ugly Truth, out 2009.

Synopsis: A cute but chauvinistic on-air TV stud (Butler) enlists his perfect-but-somehow-still-single producer (Heigl) to jump through hoops in the real dating world, thus hopefully proving all his theories about love are right on.

Thank you Stef!!

And again, that man looks too good for freakin' words... :thud:

Thank you Stef, nice Sunday morning treat. He's looking great!

Anna X

Gerry isn't wearing jewelry anymore. He was so gorgeous that night, as ever... :tasty:

What a lovely article, thanks Stef.. I feel so good when I read good news about him.

Hugs :wave:

Thank you Stef for the fast update!!! :wub:

That three quarter length coat on him is TO. DIE. FOR!!! Looking extra-special beauteous...

thanks, Stef! :wave:

Thank you Stef...Gerry is looking mighty fine! I love the coat and it looks like he's letting his beard grow. Glad to see him out and about!

:wub: :yippee:

why does he have to be SO SEXY!?

:erikrose:

Edited by lm.law

Once again, Stef, you come through for us! You're amazing. :yippee:

And yes, the MAN is so damn beautiful it hurts . . . love, love, love that coat!!! :tasty:

He's lookin' mighty fine . . . :heat:

Lisa

Gee... Baby Boy has been busy partying!

This is the second club spotting this week.

Maybe he is celebrating the wrap-up of GAME.

JustJared is on the spot! :yippee:

Erik's Ebony Eyes :erikrose:

Edited by Erik's Ebony Eyes

When I first glanced at the update title, I thought it said, "Gerard Butler is VANILLA Sexy" :lol: Hey, what can I say, look at my mod squad title! Posted Image

Posted Image

~Mel

Abrock Posted Today, 12:03 PM

When I first glanced at the update title, I thought it said, "Gerard Butler is VANILLA Sexy" Hey, what can I say, look at my mod squad title!

Your wish comes true Mels, if only!!!!

Awww he looks so great, love that smile!

Thank you Stef for the lovely update!

Gerry is really sexy as ever!!

Keep posting great things!!

Have a fantastic week!!

Hugs

Amalya.

:goodjob2:

Gerry, I just want to let you know. Every wrinkle and crevice in your face is appreciated for what you have accomplished in the last ten years. You are a proven vehical for success and I hope others appreciate what you are giving us as an actor.

When I first glanced at the update title, I thought it said, "Gerard Butler is VANILLA Sexy" :lol: Hey, what can I say, look at my mod squad title! Posted Image

Posted Image

~Mel

LOL! Must have really given your heart a start.

I want him to be "Black Velvet" sexy! :heat::pant: :dance:

Erik's Ebony Eyes :erikrose:

Abrock Posted Today, 12:03 PM

When I first glanced at the update title, I thought it said, "Gerard Butler is VANILLA Sexy" Hey, what can I say, look at my mod squad title!

Your wish comes true Mels, if only!!!!

Awww he looks so great, love that smile!

CYNDEE!! *flying tackle hug* Great to "see" you!!

Black Velvet Sexy works as well, Ebony... :cunning:

~Mel

I just have to say that I think Gerry is looking better than ever! Yes, he looks a bit older than I first saw him in Timeline and Reign of Fire...............but doen't 5-6 years show sublety on us all?

He is more handsome (and even more well built and masculine looking) than ever.

You can all throw rotten fruit at me now.............I am not missing all the cheesy looking jewelry! (nothing worse than a 30 something trying to look like a 20 something)

I'm really enjoying his slightly more mature, and sophisticated, yet casual look. JMO.

The NY Giants WON tonight !!!! YEA!!!!!

LOL, I gotta say... just because he isn't wearing his usual jewelry in these shots doesn't mean he's never gonna wear it again...

I wish people analyzed me like that! "Mel, what happened to your CTR ring? How come you're not wearing it today??" Erm, because it just felt kind of tight today... "Does it mean you don't like wearing it anymore??" I just forgot to put it on...? :smile:

~Mel

I just have to say that I think Gerry is looking better than ever! Yes, he looks a bit older than I first saw him in Timeline and Reign of Fire...............but doen't 5-6 years show sublety on us all?

He is more handsome (and even more well built and masculine looking) than ever.

You can all throw rotten fruit at me now.............I am not missing all the cheesy looking jewelry! (nothing worse than a 30 something trying to look like a 20 something)

I'm really enjoying his slightly more mature, and sophisticated, yet casual look. JMO.

The NY Giants WON tonight !!!! YEA!!!!!

Amen...Judy. I second everything you have said and I agree about the jewelry. You are right on!

GIANTS rock!

:yippee: :wub:

Thank you for the link! Those are probably the most beautiful pictures of the ones from last months! He looks so nice, relaxed... and mature, but he IS mature. I hope that now, when they finished filming The Game, he will finally have some time to relax.

Did you notice the coat? Gerry has so many different jackets! He looks great!