Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

UM... THUD x INFINITY!

:heat: :tasty:

Hooray, another of the Men's Health photo shoot emerges in another magazine!! :cunning:

~Mel

(click me, baby!)

Posted Image

MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF HIM OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thud:

:ohbaby2: :spontaneous: :gerrylicious::gerrygasm::hubba:

Soon we can hope that all MH pikks will be available. But you just gotta love that little slice of heaven between shirt and pants.

Soon we can hope that all MH pikks will be available. But you just gotta love that little slice of heaven between shirt and pants.

yeah.... that lovely bit of heaven is what drew my attention! Nicely furrrrred.....

I was thinking the exact same thing. Ah we take what we can get, don't we? Beautiful Man.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Ah we take what we can get, don't we? Beautiful Man.

What is this from, and where can we find it?

And, 300%....what are they talking about??????

LOL,

JD

i just get a chance to pop in here today and this is what im greeted with??? :heat: :heat: he's such a tease!!! :takeitoff:

HAHAHA Men's Health!!!!!

that strip of skin is LETHAL I tell ya!!!

What is this from, and where can we find it?

And, 300%....what are they talking about??????

Hiya,

It's from the magazine Premiere - but it's the French version. The scans were sent to me today from our great sister site - GBJP.

You can see the HQ version in our Gallery: http://gbgalsgallery.com/v/magazines/ps/fr...feb08a.jpg.html

I have no idea what the 300% refers to - anyone speak french? they can translate the accompanying article and tell us http://gbgalsgallery.com/v/magazines/ps/fr...feb08b.jpg.html :dance:

Hugs,

Stef

This post has been edited by me to prevent a spanking....it had something to do with not approving of natural fur except in some cases, and you probably don't want to know the rest........or you do want to know, but not in this area of the forum!!!!

**Back to the gutter**

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

{quote name='Swansong' post='1164094' date='Feb 8 2008, 11:38 AM']Posted Image[/quote}

Men's Health photo shoot is my drug of choice....perhaps we will get The Black Tee, The Arm Shot, Dangling G, Big Tire or the GRRRRR Rings soon.

I'm with you Suzie! Lovin the man fur. It's like breadcrumbs. :cunning:

Edited by discoveringme
To take out quotes around picture

Oh My God - I have never seen that photo before.

He personifies everything I want from a Tunnoch's Tea Cake!!!!!!!!!!! :heat:

That is truly Gerry at his best. Is that the powder blue jumper I have seen him wear in another photo that just happens to be my fave photo of Gerry of all time - but this may just overtake it.

According to someone on imdb Gerry is in Utah(well he was seen Thursday at the airport) so after seeing this photo it is maybe a good job he probabaly wont be in London for the Baftas this weekend as I don't think I could be held responsible for my actions. :pant:

Knowing my luck my court date would be set for 31 Mar and would have to miss Cut2008. :tantrum:

Moira

Which I never noticed until seeing this drop dead gorgeous piccy!!!!! Lord have Mercy!!!

...and we all know what we want to do with breadcrumbs.

:flee:

*scratches head*

Erm... feed them to birds? ;)

I use breadcrumbs for chicken.

What? I'm just saying.

*snort* :rotflmao:

~Mel

I put them in meatballs! :tasty: Well...there good that way too! But not as good as they would be if..........................................................okay okay...........I'll say no more!

:heat: Fran

Ok...never in my life......I mean, after seeing that pic and that sweet little patch of heaven.......never in my life has seeing a man's treasure trail and the "pot o gold" at the end ever taken my breath away and made my stomach do flip flops..... :pant: Oh, the things, I could do to that.....Ok shutting up now... :angel2:

ETA P.S.

If you click on the one on the home page...it's much bigger....much closer.....much more detail.... :tasty: :kisswink:

Edited by redroseblackribbon

...and we all know what we want to do with breadcrumbs.

:flee:

*scratches head*

Erm... feed them to birds? ;)

*smooths out her feathers*

Hell to the YEAH!

Which I never noticed until seeing this drop dead gorgeous piccy!!!!! Lord have Mercy!!!

Ummm, I'm replying to myself to say that NOW I see what you're all talking about!!!! I really did not notice that the first time . . . it's been so long that I forget about stuff like that . . . but now that I have . . . I can't think of anything clever to say. I'm speechless and twitterpated . . . :heat:

I just had to get some things out of my way!!!! :tasty: Enjoy.................. oh yeah and click him twice!

Posted Image

ETA P.S.

If you click on the one on the home page...it's much bigger....much closer.....much more detail.... :tasty: :kisswink:

Oh yeah, the picture in the gallery is much bigger and ....uh, more detailed! GAL DOWN!