Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

Gerry at Frank Miller's B-Day Party

Glad to see Gerry out having a good time! Gerry, if you happen to read this, may I say you look mahvelous! :drink:

Gerry in the "Cathouse"! How apropos! :rotflmao:

Here's more about it from The Luxor's website:

CatHouse

Truly the first in a new generation of entertainment experience, CatHouse effortlessly combines a world-class restaurant, orchestrated by celebrity chef Kerry Simon, with an upscale lounge to create an interactive nightlife venue, while remaining intimate and uniquely provocative. [<sounds like it's describing Gerry, doesn't it?] Two styles of music with two separate DJ's will juxtapose tastes in different areas within CatHouse. Dancing, not restricted to a dance floor, is encouraged throughout the 'loungerie', with lingerie clad performers enticing participation.

CatHouse is a chic hybrid of a relaxed, sexy restaurant and European ultra lounge. The space is a modern interpretation of a 19th century French bordello, with voyeuristic visual elements and provocatively attired staff. [if a certain male guest doesn't drink or smoke, this would definitely be the place to amuse himself with other distractions.] Two styles of music with two separate DJ’s will juxtapose tastes in different areas within CatHouse. Dancing, not restricted to a dance floor, is encouraged throughout the ‘loungerie’, with lingerie clad performers enticing participation.

Executive Chef Kerry Simon has created an eclectic menu that features shared plates-style with Asian, American, and European influences. The small-plate menu will create an interactive dining experience making it an excellent choice for both large groups as well as couples.

The atmosphere in the dining room is sultry and sexy. [<again sounds right up G's alley!] CatHouse’s dining room will feel like an extension of the ultra lounge, making it very easy for guests to spill into other areas and enticing them to stay into the early hours of the morning.

The ultra lounge portion of the venue will have all of the opulence of the fabled bordellos of Europe that were frequented by celebrities and royalty. [more G perhaps?] Designed to create an intimate, seductive, yet elegant setting and will make every customer feel like a VIP. Elevated platforms throughout the venue will feature sexy performers modeling CatHouse’s own line of lingerie. [if they had male lingerie, G could certainly model. :music: I'm too sexy for the Cathouse, too sexy for the Cathouse, too sexy.] European bottle service will be available as servers treat their guests with unmatched service and entertainment, as they become part of the energy of the room. [yep, even more G.]

Whether guests are looking for a lively dining experience in the earlier hours or simply enjoying the seductive nature of the lounge later at night, CatHouse is a sexy, lavish night out that is completely unique to Las Vegas.

Oh, the resairch I do for our Gals and Vegas extra-nonconventional activities!:lol:

:kisswink: SNOGbird

Katie, you're the BEST!!!!

And Gerry... puffy?! I thought he looked sleek as can be there... :heat:

Posted Image

Oooh...

another yummy pic just added to the gallery :laugh:

It looks to me like Gerry came up behind RD, kissed the back of her head and surprised her. That's when she turned around and they hugged.

That's exactly what the pictures look like. He surprised her from behind! Sooo sweet!!!! She looks ecstatic to see him! Who wouldn't?!

Great pics - thanks so much again!!!! HE LOOKS AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL, MASCULINE, HANDSOME - ETC. Where did someone see puffy? The past two weeks we've been getting gorgeous pics of him! Maybe someone is looking at different pictures than us. :laugh: I see a beautiful, filled out masculine face. Then again, I AM sick right now . . .

Lucky young lady, that gorgeous gal is who got a pic with him! He's so wonderful. :wub:

Edited by phoenixgirl

i think RD looks gorgeous....she doesnt wear tons of make up or overly expose her body, Gerry looks fantastic..wow, id love to get a hug like that from him..to be sure :heat: :heat:

Through these pictures really have the impression that it is a time of rest for Gerard, and he was stating this, I think. The impression I have is that in the photos Rosario and he really is like as much, but honestly, this environment of the film should be very difficult to have true friends but ...

The spontaneity and look sincere and always full of life of Gerard should magnetically attract people honest and fair, I have the hope that it is always well for him, he deserves!

Edited by RenataFROMBrazil

OH he looks so cute. He looks healthy and rested. *sigh* Oh he's just the coolest I tell ya! Thanks for posting the pics.

Cassie

Posted Image

Oooh...

another yummy pic just added to the gallery :laugh:

I know I noticed that one. Isn't that woman striking?

Oh and in response to people saying Gerry looked puffy.

What the heck?

If he were puffy, fat, scrawny, or sporting an eight pack again he would still be gorgeous. Get a life I say to people who examine every inch of a person looking for an imperfection. Especially the press. Isn't it bad enough so many girls and women have such body issues they are driven to abuse their bodies with eating disorders? Or now are the men going to be tortured in the same manner? I know at least we gals love him for him. The fact that he is absolutely breathtakingly handsome is icing on the cake.

Gets off the soapbox. O.K. enough of that.

Back to being glad Gerry's having fun!

Rock on, Gerry! :wave: :dance:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

He looks nice, although a little bit more bored than in other recent pictures!

By the way, I have never heard of a woman called RD! Who is she? Did she ever play in anything that was shown outside of US? Is it her real name, or did she just love so much watching the "Titanic"? She does not look bad, but I have never heard of her before.

He looks nice, although a little bit more bored than in other recent pictures!

By the way, I have never heard of a woman called RD! Who is she? Did she ever play in anything that was shown outside of US? Is it her real name, or did she just love so much watching the "Titanic"? She does not look bad, but I have never heard of her before.

Rosario Dawson

http://imdb.com/name/nm0206257/

I was actually surprised at how skinny Gerry looks in the picture by himself, compared to how burly he was in Game. He looks like he's back to his usual yummy self...not that I didn't like him burly. I'll take him either way...

:heat: :wub:

I was actually surprised at how skinny Gerry looks in the picture by himself, compared to how burly he was in Game. He looks like he's back to his usual yummy self...not that I didn't like him burly. I'll take him either way...

:heat: :wub:

I think it's just the way the pic is taken cause if you look at him in the pic with that striking (great word) young lady, he still looks quite meaty. :heat:

Either way, he's beautiful . . . I'd take him no matter what condition his body was in . . .

I agree with you there, Lisa. Gerry could put on a big old paunch around his middle and I'd still be glad to see him walk through my door (oh, if only!) Those beautiful eyes, heart-shaped mouth, heart of gold, sense of humor, massive hands and long sturdy legs would still be there for my drooling pleasure so no matter what shape his body's in it's A-OK with me!! I love seeing him happy and he sure seems happy at this party. Thanks for the info on the CatHouse, SNOGbird!!!

Gerry has said in interviews, that even his close friends are surprised by how different he can look from one day to the next. He said his face can appear fatter or skinnier... but I agree that the angle pics are taken from can impact how he looks.

When we met him in Vegas, I was quite surprised by how much more slender and young he is in real life! (also... WAYYYYYY more gorgeous than any pic I have seen of him.)

Swannie

When we met him in Vegas, I was quite surprised by how much more slender and young he is in real life! (also... WAYYYYYY more gorgeous than any pic I have seen of him.)

I agree, Swannie. When I saw him in LA last year at the 300 premier, I thought he looked way younger in real life, too. And there's no photo that can even compare to looking at him in the flesh!! He was sooo beautiful up close! :inlove:

Swannie

I'm STILL trying to figure out how that works...

That's why people kinda freak out when they meet him in person, because not even the most gorgeous pics or screen images of him, can convey how devastatingly handsome he is.... and flat media simply cannot capture his sweetness either.

I am telling you, in person, Gerry emits a certain kind of sweetness.....

Swannie

That's why people kinda freak out when they meet him in person, because not even the most gorgeous pics or screen images of him, can convey how devastatingly handsome he is.... and flat media simply cannot capture his sweetness either.

I am telling you, in person, Gerry emits a certain kind of sweetness.....

Swannie

Completely true. I couldn't believe how much more gorgeous he was at the PSILY premiere than I had ever seen in any picture. He not only emits sweetness, but drips with a sexual magnetism that knocks you senseless so you cannot utter two coherent words together (or, if you're like me, just laugh like a buffoon). Lord he looks at you and that's it - you're done. It's all in his eyes . . . so it wouldn't matter how "puffy" or whatever he was, the eyes don't change.

I've just go back from the Baftas to see these gorgeous photos - well they make up for him not coming. It was great that they chose a 300 style entrance as the opening - thank god they didn't have Jonathan Ross all dressed up in cod piece. It's just a pity Gerry wasn't in the audience to see it as he would have cracked up.

I have pretty much seen everyone I have wanted in the flesh with going to the Globes but Gerry so far has eluded me apart from him sprinting down the carpet a few years ago and me missing him. I know I will finally see him in the flesh at CUT2008 and it will be a defining moment as I am never tongue tied/star struck etc but something makes me think he will be the man to completely take my breath away and have me act like a total numpty.

If anyone wants a look at my bafta photos go to http://aolpictures.aol.co.uk/galleries/frasmoi

There are also my Golden Globe 2006 photos on there now too. Sorry no Gerry but plenty of George and Johnny

Moira

Edited by framolamdu

Also keep in mind that when you quit smoking, your body changes.

It takes time to get it where you want it.

I'd rather see him healthy and happy, with or without a paunch.

Lyn

Well, it is true...pictures do not do him justice! He is much more handsome and younger-looking in RL. You cannot imagine how light his eyes are...of course, that's the first thing you notice about him. I have been fascinated just watching him interact with his friends. I couldn't take my eyes off him!

And I agree about the picture of him alone...when you look at the other pictures with people he looks ruggedly and manly.

:heat: :tasty: :wub:

Is there really any situation where G would look bad? His features are so gorgeous that I think it's impossible. :wub: