Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

Gerry at Frank Miller's B-Day Party

The color of his eyes nearly knocked me off my feet. I have never seen eyes that color, and in the unlit ballroom in Vegas, they were like crystal.

I am NOT exaggerating.

"firelight through diamonds"

Swannie

Moira,

Thank you for those pictures! Somebody better break the news to Cassie that you were so close to James :dance: ....

Oh yeah...that guy in Vegas at Frank's party....he can NOT look anything but gorgeous in my book!

hugs,

Sue

Also keep in mind that when you quit smoking, your body changes.

It takes time to get it where you want it.

I'd rather see him healthy and happy, with or without a paunch.

Lyn

After reading the sweet article in Australia O.K. I was going Aw, like every few seconds about stuff he says and laughing at others.

He has to be so freaking sweet. Being sweet trumps being pretty 100 to 1 to me so Pretty is as pretty does and I don't think I'd think he were ugly if he were fat bald and had rotten teeth.

I can't believe I was 46 before I realized who this man was. I mean I saw Mrs. Brown. I blushed at the streaking scene and more than likely had my eyes covered. I didn't know Gerry from Jack. I saw POTO for the first time in 2005 and liked it, but wasn't just mesmerized by it like I was the next time I saw it. I don't know if my hormones were out of whack, but then I cried and cried for the Phantom. Totally didn't know his name was Erik thought Gerald Butler played the Phantom.

Google is a good thing. Googled the Phantom of The Opera's name. Went to You tube. OMGoodness I wasn't the only one who thought Meg and Erik. Watched Meg and Erik and other Phantom Videos. Cross referenced with Gerard Butler fan appreciation videos. Saw interviews. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

One thing in my defense honestly does Erik look like Leonidas? Does Leonidas look like Attila? Does Attila look like the Stranger? Does Stranger look like Dracula? To me Gerry's look can change with the role.

Still I was this close as billing him as Gerald Butler on a Phantom of The Opera Song I used when I made a video of my Soap Couple to put up on You Tube.

*ducks from rotten tomatoes*

Sorry it took so long, but I am hooked now. :wave:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

The color of his eyes nearly knocked me off my feet. I have never seen eyes that color, and in the unlit ballroom in Vegas, they were like crystal.

I am NOT exaggerating.

"firelight through diamonds"

The eyes just does it for me! I'll never be lucky enough to meet him, but if I did I'd just stand there like a smiling moron unable to utter a word. His expressive face fascinates me - he doesn't need to say much to convey alot. :heat::heat::heat:

Here's the perfect mix:

Masculinity + sweetness + the most beautiful green eyes in the whole Universe! Posted Image = Posted Image

Hugs!

Bel

PS, Hope to meet him some day! :tasty:

Edited by SOÑADORA

Here's the perfect mix:

Masculinity + sweetness + the most beautiful green eyes in the whole Universe! Posted Image = Posted Image

Hugs!

Bel

Bel - as a math teacher I can honestly say that that is the pairrfect equation for Gerry. Of course, there are always many, many variables that we can add . . . but I don't want to overwhelm anyone . . .

Gads! Gerry was at the Luxor?! I wonder if he knows Criss Angel yet? I wonder if Criss popped into Frank's bash here? When I have a chance, I'll go onto Criss' site and see if there's any news of possible Criss/Gerry hob-nobbing. One of my close friends is a huge Criss-fan, so I'll also ask her to keep me informed.

Man, if Gerry and Criss know each other, who knows, maybe Gerry will have a Mindfreak done on him in an upcoming episode of Criss' show! That would be awesome!! :whome2:

According to a Google Alert Gerry was also at Pure nightclub the same night and Criss Angel was there as well.

:wave: :wub:

Actually in re-reading it (it was confusing) it looked like they were at the Lax at the Luxor.

Edited by Dragon Slayer

Gerry has said in interviews, that even his close friends are surprised by how different he can look from one day to the next. He said his face can appear fatter or skinnier... but I agree that the angle pics are taken from can impact how he looks.

When we met him in Vegas, I was quite surprised by how much more slender and young he is in real life! (also... WAYYYYYY more gorgeous than any pic I have seen of him.)

Swannie

I think I hate you dear Swannie! :laugh: Just kidding, of course. I just envy you the experience of seeing his beauty up close and personal. For him to be more beautiful in person than some of the pictures I have seen might be too much for this ol' heart, so I will live vicariously through you and others who have had the pleasure of his company. :wave:

Gads! Gerry was at the Luxor?! I wonder if he knows Criss Angel yet? I wonder if Criss popped into Frank's bash here? When I have a chance, I'll go onto Criss' site and see if there's any news of possible Criss/Gerry hob-nobbing. One of my close friends is a huge Criss-fan, so I'll also ask her to keep me informed.

Man, if Gerry and Criss know each other, who knows, maybe Gerry will have a Mindfreak done on him in an upcoming episode of Criss' show! That would be awesome!! :whome2:

That WOULD be awesome! I used to really like Criss Angel and I watched Mindfreak all the time. I would love to see Gerry on the receiving end of a Mindfreak. I think he would love it!!!

Here's the perfect mix:

Hugs!

Bel

Bel - as a math teacher I can honestly say that that is the pairrfect equation for Gerry. Of course, there are always many, many variables that we can add . . . but I don't want to overwhelm anyone . . .

:funnyabove:

It would be an insteresting item for a game: Add the essential variable to the equation above to obtain Gerry result! :rotflmao:

Guess Gerry was in Utah last week. A fan ran into him when he was in Las Vegas and he even has a photo to prove he met Gerry:

Gerard Butler was in Utah last week and will be there again this week as he is filming a new movie. I was in Vegas at the weekend with my Scottish friend from LA (Derek Craigie) when we bumped into him on his way to Frank Miller's birthday party. He was very cool and took the time to speak with us and seemed genuinely interested in what we were talking about. To see a pic of this occaission check out myspace.com/ryanrodger. (found on IMdB)

I wonder what new movie Gerry is doing now. I thought The Ugly Truth doesn't begin til mid April and in Oregon. He must a have another one in the works.

Edited by Chelle

I was in Vegas at the weekend with my Scottish friend from LA (Derek Craigie) when we bumped into him on his way to Frank Miller's birthday party. He was very cool and took the time to speak with us and seemed genuinely interested in what we were talking about.

Lucky guys! :rolleyes:

Hugs

Bel

PS I've just seen the pic added to the gallery. I love his kind and smooth look! :inlove:

Edited by SOÑADORA

Guess Gerry was in Utah last week. A fan ran into him when he was in Las Vegas and he even has a photo to prove he met Gerry:

Gerard Butler was in Utah last week and will be there again this week as he is filming a new movie. I was in Vegas at the weekend with my Scottish friend from LA (Derek Craigie) when we bumped into him on his way to Frank Miller's birthday party. He was very cool and took the time to speak with us and seemed genuinely interested in what we were talking about. To see a pic of this occaission check out myspace.com/ryanrodger. (found on IMdB)

I wonder what new movie Gerry is doing now. I thought The Ugly Truth doesn't begin til mid April and in Oregon. He must a have another one in the works.

Just seen the pic in the gallery myself, it's great. Gerry seems so friendly. I think it must be nice to just run into him like that. I had an actor walk into my elevator once when I was in Vegas but he wasn't very friendly and wouldn't let me take a pic, I was rather disappointed.

I also wonder what the new movie could be, or could it be just the final touches to Game? Maybe they needed some Utah scenery in the film. I don't know. I would think though if he was doing a new film he wouldn't be able to get it done in time to start Ugly Truth in April. I mean don't films usually take around 3 months to film? Unless it's a short film. Just speculating here...

Monica

Tracy,

Glad to have you on the site. :welcome1: You are quite refreshing and funny. :rotflmao: You and Donnakat are a trip!!! :bounce:

Tojo :wave:

I'm thinking filming in Utah following The Ugly Truth. I sure would love to know!

:yippee: :wub:

You never know with Gerry - he did RocknRolla and none of us knew about it until he was already in London filming. We knew he was heading to Australia for Nim's Island but not London, and I think he was only there for a few weeks, since it was an ensemble piece. Maybe he's picked up another of those types where he isn't the only star and therefore could fit it into his schedule. But dang, I think our guy needs to take a bit of a break, get some R&R between films. I'm all for striking while the iron is hot but there's also such a thing is letting that hot iron burn you out. I'd hate for that to happen to Gerry!!!

I really wish he would rest, but it's not up to anyone but Gerry, and I guess he knows what's best for him. Maybe he's worried that if he doesn't strike now, he'll lose his momentum or something? I was really hoping he would take a break until The Ugly Truth. IMDB only says that The Game is in post-production; Capone in pre-production (as it's been forever), and then pre-production for UT (oh, my - I think we're going to have to come up with a different acronym for this, or just say Ugly Truth! Yikes).

Like Susan said, I just don't want him to burn himself out.

Gerry didn't look tired or stressed in his most recent photographs............he looks great!! Maybe he loves the opportunity for greater exposure and the chance to "make hay." Some actors are actually more stressed when they're "unemployed."

Who knows..........maybe Ugly Truth won't be starting quite in April. I love the idea of yet another GB film to look forward to!

:woah:

:hmm2:

Maybe he's looking for Mel and Mousie and not filming at all!!!! :ohbaby2:

Mel, are you holding out on us? HUMMMM????

Gerry didn't look tired or stressed in his most recent photographs............he looks great!! Maybe he loves the opportunity for greater exposure and the chance to "make hay." Some actors are actually more stressed when they're "unemployed."

Who knows..........maybe Ugly Truth won't be starting quite in April. I love the idea of yet another GB film to look forward to!

:woah:

You know, you may have something there. And you know what, knowing the little that I do know about him, he would seem like the type that would get stressed out if given too much "play" time. That's a great point. Sometimes, my Jewish instincts take over and I automatically worry. LOL

Ahh, whatever . . . he DOES look so happy in Vegas and very good. So, whatever he's doing - IT'S WORKING!! :inlove: