Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
jenn

300 to premiere on Cinemax March 1

http://www.cinemax.com/apps/schedule/Sched...FOCUS_ID=624072

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11

Posted Image300Posted ImageRated R for ADULT CONTENT, GRAPHIC VIOLENCE, NUDITY, ADULT LANGUAGE

Time: 116

Genre: War, Drama

It is known as history's greatest last stand: the Battle of Thermopylae in 480 B.C. in which 300 Spartans held off the massive Persian army for more than three days. Featuring jaw-dropping battle sequences and electrifying cinematography, this epic blockbuster reconstructs the battle in spectacular style. Led by the bold King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) and 300 elite members of his army, the Spartans bottlenecked the Persian forces of King Xerxes in a narrow mountain pass known as the "gates of hell." One legion after another was laid to waste by the selfless Leonidas and his men--leaving a bloody mark in history that was never to be forgotten. Lena Headey, David Wenham and Dominic West co-star. Directed by Zack Snyder; screenplay by Zack Snyder & Kurt Johnstad and Michael B. Gordon; based on the graphic novel by Frank Miller and Lynn Varley. ® (AC,AL,GV,N)

Actors: GERARD BUTLER, LENA HEADEY, DOMINIC WEST, DAVID WENHAM, VINCENT REGAN, MICHAEL FASSBENDER, TOM WISDON, ANDREW PLEAVIN, RODRIGO SANTORO, ANDREW TIERNAN

Director: ZACK SNYDER

Premieres March 1, 10:00pm (Eastern time)

I work for a cable tv company and we've had all kinds of little calendars and such with the premiere date ...I'm still holding out for a poster...we get them to diplay in our office.....everyone knows in the office to not even consider challenging me for it.... :laugh:

Guest greyeyegoddess

What a great way to celebrate 300's one year anniversary release. lol!

~alice

:music:

I have HBO and saw it playing on Cinemax last night and was like...awwwwwww.

But, I have the dvd so when am I complaining? :lol:

I have HBO and saw it playing on Cinemax last night and was like...awwwwwww.

But, I have the dvd so why am I complaining? :lol:

I have the DVD also, but couldn't resist tuning into Max last night .....I guess, maybe it was just exciting to think that out there somewhere, there was some poor soul experiencing this great movie for the first time...... :pointy: