Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Xan

Isn't anyone going to comment on

THE NEW HOT PHOTOS FROM GAME???? Talk about hunky.............those arms.............Wonder if Gerry would just let me sqeeze one of those biceps. :heat:

yeah...umm...yeah.

I left my response in the gutter b/c I did not want to get in trouble...

but my sweet butler is that man insanly sexy or what!!! I can feel the testosterone dripping from him...

Can't really form great sentences right now, brain not working due to EXTREME Gerry induced lust...wicked wicked things I want to do to that man....

Let's see, comment on the new pictures. Let me try....

*censor, censor, censor..HOT...censor, censor...SEXY...censor, censor some more."

Yep, that about covers it.

xan... you're so cute! Yeah.... now that's a man! Burly... big... braw and beautiful!

Look at those wiiiiiiide shoulders!

Swannie

How ya gonna comment when you've fallen and you can't get up?? *THUD* Loko I cna't eevn tpye striagth! :tasty: He's gonna be the death of me I tell ya!!

:swoon: Fran

xan... you're so cute! Yeah.... now that's a man! Burly... big... braw and beautiful!

Look at those wiiiiiiide shoulders!

Swannie

I'm looking, I'm looking............. :pant: He really fits the role of a super warrior, doesn't he? No wonder they gave him the role.

I love Gerry in all his bulginess, what a man! WOW! :yummy:

He is so, :gerrylicious:

How ya gonna comment when you've fallen and you can't get up?? *THUD* Loko I cna't eevn tpye striagth! :tasty: He's gonna be the death of me I tell ya!!

I cna rleate!

I cna rleate!

:rotflmao:

In the verra last photo there is a girl standing in front of Gerry....AND SHE IS YAWNING!! How can you be oblivious to who is standing behind you, woman????? Why weren't you on fire from the heat he sends off? How can you be bored? The only reason to yawn around Gerry is if he kept you busy all night! Silly woman, obviously she hasn't got GALS!

Edited by Texas gramma

:funnyabove: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: AND :rotflmao:

:yippee: Fran............................And your soooo right Suz!

I left all of my comments in the gutter along with all of my dirty nasty thoughts about Finland and Scotland XD :rotflmao:

Paige :wave:

My thoughts about those piccies.......................Lemee seeeee..................

:spontaneous:

:fook:

:baby:

:bouncydrool3:

:tens:

Yeah, that about does it.

PammieK

Guest DonnaKat

In the verra last photo there is a girl standing in front of Gerry....AND SHE IS YAWNING!! How can you be oblivious to who is standing behind you, woman????? Why weren't you on fire from the heat he sends off? How can you be board? The only reason to yawn around Gerry is if he kept you busy all night! Silly woman, obviously she hasn't got GAL!

*yawns*

Wha? Sorry...dozed off for a bit.

:duck:

What? :confused:

:escape:

Gotta go with Stacie on this one. Holy mother of BEEP! Would you look at the beep beep beep beep ARMS on that BEEP! Can you imagine what's in his BEEP BEEP?!

Are we sure she is yawning?????? :tasty: as her mouth looks to me like she is in shock :heat: at that big hunk of manliness standing behind her :wub: and she's going "oh my gawd oh my gawd" and just stopping herself from doing the happy dance :dance: .

That's my take on it ladies and I'm sticking with it.

Moira

Edited by framolamdu

I love Gerry in all his bulginess, what a man! WOW! :yummy:

He is so, :gerrylicious:

:funnyabove: :lmao::rotflmao:

:gotgals0ll: :hubba: :spontaneous: :pant::heat:

Issy (who is still to overheated from the pics to use words to describe them!)

Well hang on to your panties, ladies there are new pics from Nim's on GB.Net of the world's best looking science nerd!!! :heat: Now that's what I call a scientist! He can light my bunsen burner anytime. :laugh:

Edited by Xan

:wave:Well hang on to your panties, ladies there are new pics from Nim's on GB.Net of the world's best looking science nerd!!! :heat: Now that's what I call a scientist! He can light my bunsen burner anytime. :laugh:

Holy Margaret mother of Gerry!!!!!!

WOW...Must...sensor....lustfull....comments....until...reaching...gutter.... :tasty:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I have just created a new fantasy of Gerry as my university science professor!!!!! :heat:

*Hi Seumus :wave:

:wave:Well hang on to your panties, ladies there are new pics from Nim's on GB.Net of the world's best looking science nerd!!! :heat: Now that's what I call a scientist! He can light my bunsen burner anytime. :laugh:

Holy Margaret mother of Gerry!!!!!!

WOW...Must...sensor....lustfull....comments....until...reaching...gutter.... :tasty:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I have just created a new fantasy of Gerry as my university science professor!!!!! :heat:

*Hi Seumus :wave:

You!? I teach this crap!!! Why aren't there any sexy science teachers like THAT where I live?????

Hot for Scientist!!!!

Edited to add: Holy sheite! It's a storybook that we can buy!!!!!! :thud:

Edited by phoenixgirl

He is so adorable in all these pictures! Ï hope they will post (anywhere) more of them!

Here is my comment:

Gerry as Kable = utterly delicious :heat: :tasty: