Gerard Butler GALS

My 2nd GALS-iversary

Today marks my 2nd year here at Gals and I just wanted to say a few words. I came her just because I like an actor and wanted to know more about him. But what I found was friends and more about myself then I could have ever know. Each one of you has brought so much to my life.

I started off very shy but gradually it was the people here that brought me out of my shell. I lurked for a while as a member because I didn't know what to say or do. Talking to people over the Internet was new to me and a bit scary but your warmth changed my mind.

There are so many of you that have shown me friendship and if I where to name names I would forget someone and feel terrible. But I'm sure you all know who you are.

There have been kind words of support with my sick mother and my struggle with smoking. There have been laughter and good times. Many chats that I have brought tears to my eyes, both with laughter and touching moments. All your kind words are worth more then anything I have every recived. You all are so priceless, I do hope to meet you in person one day.

So in closing I want to thank all the Admits and Mods for such a wonderful friendly site and all the members for adding to the wonderful place that is Gals. Thank you all for a great two years and many more to come.

Big :hugs: to everyone

Erica

Happy Anniversary Erica!

Love reading your stories! Congrats! :hearts: :hearts:

Happy 2nd Anniversary Erica!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image You are so right about the friendliness of the Gals here.

You are one of the nicest people that I have met here and I have met so many.

Posted Image Peggy

HAPPY GALS-IVERSARY, ERICA!!

I'm so glad to have gotten to chat and write with you! You are a special, wonderful person!! :hugs: :wub:

Here to many more years! :drink:

:yourock: