Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Samwise45

Alex Rover drawing

WOW! Amazing. You have wonderful talent.

It's stunning Sam! I can't get over how much it looks like him! :yourock:

:bow2::wow2::goodjob:

You are one VERY gifted artist Sam.Posted Image

Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous work.Posted Image

Posted ImageGypsy

Sam...You are an AMAZING artist! :goodjob: Edited by Scorpio613

CONGRATULATIONS SAM! :wow2:

Your art-work is fantastic! You've got an enormous artistic talent. His smile and his eyes say everything! It's so real that it seems to be an old black and white photo. You've used the shades perfectly.

Hugs!

Bel ;)

Thank you so much! It's just so gratifying to be able to post my drawings here and know that they are appreciated. It means a lot to me to be able to share them with all of you. It inspires me to go on to the next drawing.

Thanks again!

Sam :wave:

Posted Image Sam!! That is beautiful...you captured the life Gerry has given Alex in that portrait...it's looks so real.

You are an amazing talented artist Sam!! Thank you for sharing that with us...Would you mind if I copy it and print it out (just to keep for myself)???

hugs,

Sue

Posted Image Sam!! That is beautiful...you captured the life Gerry has given Alex in that portrait...it's looks so real.

You are an amazing talented artist Sam!! Thank you for sharing that with us...Would you mind if I copy it and print it out (just to keep for myself)???

hugs,

Sue

No I don't mind if you print yourself off a copy!

Enjoy! I'm running out of wallspace for mine!

Sam

Thank you Sam...oh, I'll find a space for it!

hugs,

Sue

Sam,

What wonderful talent you have. :bow2: Thank you for sharing it with us; we appreciate it. It does indeed look like his hotness! :yourock:

Liana

:woo:

Just jumped to the next level!!!

Edited by IListen

I want to shout out an expletive that rhymes with SAM!!

:goodjob: Thanks for sharing with us!

Beautiful! :rose: Brava!

:hugs:

Katie

Thank you so much! It's just so gratifying to be able to post my drawings here and know that they are appreciated. It means a lot to me to be able to share them with all of you. It inspires me to go on to the next drawing.

Thanks again!

Sam :wave:

Sam,

I have to say that we appreciate your talent and the fact that you so generously share it with us......Awesome!!!! :alex::yourock:

Tojo :wave:

Hi Sam....you know I've been waiting for this one !!! :pointy: And I knew you would do a beautiful job! I of course am printing it off for my very own too!! Thank you Sweetie!

:D Fran

very nicely done, Sam!!!!

Sam, you are amazing! You just get better and better with each drawing. I thought the drawing from PSILY was outstanding because you caught Gerry perfectly. BUT, this one shows that you are a very talented lady whom can accomplish whatever you set your sights on, and you definitely have set your sights on Gerry. This is an outstanding drawing. I look forward to seeing more of your work because it is hard to believe you can surpass what you have done so far. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with all of us. It is a joy to look at.

~HUGS~ Kathy

That is beautiful. You drew your avatar too didn't you? I am jealous! :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

No, I am teasing. I am so happy for you that you are blessed with such talent. :wuv::pointy::kiss:

Love,

Tracy

Hey Gals,

Thanks very much for all your kind comments. I'm working on a drawing of my son and his girlfriend right now. Then, another Gerry, cause I've just gotta have my Gerry fix!!! :drool1:

Sam

Hey Gals,

Well I was finally able to finish this drawing. I hope you like it!

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x239/Sa...5/AlexRover.jpg

Sam

simple thing to say...

I THINK YOU'RE ONE STEP LOWER THAN GOD (and god to me is Gerard!!!!) your drawings are just amazing... i will send you one of my photoshop pics of gerard and me, and you should draw it! lol... i'd cry! :D you're awesome! you should give me a drawing of yours and i will send it back after i get it tattooed on me... i mean SERIOUSLY!!!!

Edited by Susan~Sporran
Picture changed to link per site guidelines

Sam, that picture is fantastic. I've had a "thing" for Alex Rover since the very first picture surfaced last November so this one is near and dear to me! Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us.

Sam,

You've done it again. Another beautiful creation and a marvelously pairfect image of Gerry. Your skill at capturing the human face and eyes with all their emotions is incredible. :hugs: Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Beachie

That is one FANTASTIC drawing, that is amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!!

Thank you all very much! It is very heartwarming to know that my little doodles are so appreciated. I'm seeing a "blue cardigan" drawing in the very near future! Hubba Hubba! Who knew a blue cardigan could be so darn sexy!

Sam