Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Hey girlies - Happy weekend to you all. I've been out of the SC for a couple days (taking a break) now I have to catch up. Just dropping in to say hi to everyone. From the few posts I've skimmed through it appears we have a few newbies. A big WELCOME to you all. Try to drop by when you can. We don't bite. :wave:

I shall return...

Cassie

Hi Gals,

Just woke up from a 10 hour sleep. Boy, did I need it. Hi Andrea welcome to the zaniest, happiest place to be. So jump into the pool of GB admiration and devotion. Don't worry the water is warm but I don't think its drool. (?) Looking forward to getting to know you.

Irish Andreas pic of Dracula Gerry is the one that looks like my bro...and no incestuous thoughts there. (thank goodness) He can bite me...any time.

Eva Mari Gidday mate! Come down under sometime and we'll whack a snagger on the barbie and crack open a coldie. (Thats is you like sausages and beer) Whats a fantastic idea for nappies (diapers). I know you love it when people talk foreign to you.

Cheers Charli

Wow it looks like we have some new GALS

in our midst.

:seeyou::welcome::behave:

Girls, dont listen to him. We dont want you

to behave.

Youre here to have fun and do some major

lovin on Gerry!!!! :drool1:

Sounds like that walk down the corridor

with Christine got you all hooked too.

Yep, that's what happened to me too.

That was 3 yrs ago, and I'm still going

strong.

You will never meet a greater bunch of

people anywhere.

Have a great weekend.

Sweet Gerry dreams

Debbie

Hi Deb,

Nice to meet you. I love star trek too. My Fav was NG. We discussed a rumour on chat about our man being in it. That might be an interesting topic. Who would be in the role call for a new startrek with Captain GB and a likely premise for the movie. Beam Me Up Gerry. :hubba:

Pressie for our earlybirds down under, nicked from another thread. Phoenix' scan.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Reason to edit: Were more than 10... Sorry! Moved the rest to next page and new post!

Any aussie-expressions for Hubba-Hubba?????? *Flips out magnif'-glass*

ETA: As always some extra touching makes him grow...

Edited by NordicGirl

Hey Eva Mari,

I'll give you a :hubba: for those.

I don't know about you but a deserted island with GB would go down quite nicely.

Hmmmm Happy Place

Cheers Charli

A new fave this one... Deserted Island... *Dreamy*

Posted Image

*Goes to edit original post, - :thankyou: Snog for looking after me! :D

The "overflow":

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by NordicGirl

With all those ( Mouth- ) water pics and the new gals...

How about a little SPLISH SPLASH ? :cunning:

I'm really REALLY good now, see??? *Fluffs wings*

ETA: Beo's appearence PURELY just... errr.... happened!

Ok, - what can I say? He IS

!!

*Goes to do some more work on "Hair"-vid....*

Edited by NordicGirl

OMG!! All those new pics!!! :drool1: :drool1:

..have ... no .... time....

dang it!

But thanks for those EM/phoenixgirl!!!! :wuv:

*Hugs Adel'* So when are you leaving for your holiday? I'll leave friday and will be away for about 2 weeks, me thinks...

ETA: Following up the wet theme

Edited by NordicGirl

Thanks for those Eva, WOW. Maybe not a good idea to watch them before going to bed! :yummy:

I think I understand about the fruit now.

Everyday is an education with the GALS

Hi Adelheid, Nice to meet you.

Love Charli

Hi Charli! :wave:

EM: By tuesday I'm heading to Stuttgart to visit 2 friends of mine, and on wednesday I'm going to Paris by TGV (french high-speed train)... I'm soo excited to finally get to see Paris (My friend lives there since September, she'll be a great city-guide for me).

Then on monday (17th) I'm flying to scotland for 2 weeks... *geez* I'm so nervous being all by myself in scotland; but kind of in a positive way too.... :yay:

I guess time will fly by...I hope I get to see at least 1 castle... *lol*

Wow Eva Mari, is it baby-time yet?! :p I'm hoping so much that everything comes off well!! I'm expecting to see a lot of cute pictures from a proud gramma by the time I get back!! :D

Big :hugs: to you too!! :hug1:

*Turns slightly green...* So Scotland, huh?!? WOW! I have dreamt of visiting even before knowing some excellent stuff about produce quality.... ;)

Have fun! And take care!

Warm hugs from a VERRA worried paternal granny to be ( Will not go into detail )

In addition: Earlier on I read a thread somewhere around the place, what women REALLY want. Seems to be these:

Posted Image

I DO like some of them, for talents or talents AND looks, - but come on! Alphamales rieking of testosterone? Not many % of them in my book....

THIS one: Posted ImagePosted Image on the other hand.... :cunning:

Edited by NordicGirl

Good morning GALS,

I hope everyone is doing well. Anyone beisdes me ready for Spring?

I tried to get into chat last night but I had forgotten password. I was so disappointed because I so much wanted to chat. I know it now so maybe tonight.

Love to you all,

Streaks!

Hello ladyfran, Cassie, Charli and trekkiegobber! :thankyou: for the welcome. I may be new at GALS, but I'm a veteran of the Gerryjuice brigade...been drowning in it for almost three years now. :cloud9: It just took me a while to realize I needed the help that only GALS can provide for my affliction. teehee.

Eva, those pictures are awesome. :yummy: I am loving his look as Jack now, as well as Alex. This is going to be a great movie...27 days! :woo:

Have fun on your vacation, Adelheid! I'll try not to be too jealous, as long as you post lots of pictures when you get back. :cheeky:

Edited by annieday

Oh, thaaaaaaanks! Now I have visions of myself and Gerry on an otherwise deserted desert island, and the rest is CENSORED. I will NOT be able to get anything done today, I just know it!

Ok, I saw the ad for Nim on tv today. It didnt even show Gerry, just said something about the girls dad.

WTF??? I believe he has a big part (snicker snicker) in the movie. :tantrum:

Guest greyeyegoddess

I just complained about that, Jenn, over at the Nim's Island trailer.

Nothing is mentioned about the actors. It's more concentrated on young people, focusing on Nim and her animals. I mean, that's why my nieces are going to see it...because of the animals, not because of the actors. And like I mentioned before, it's not really Gerry's movie, although he will make it his movie for us fans, like he did with PS.

~alice

:music:

There may be a silver lining to this kind of promotion for Nim's, lassies. Well done children's movies make bucco bucks and that is always good for our man. Makes other studios stand up and take notice. Plus, those kids have to be taken to the theater by their parents, who will notice GB. Especially the mommies, teehee. :pointy:

I just complained about that, Jenn, over at the Nim's Island trailer.

Nothing is mentioned about the actors. It's more concentrated on young people, focusing on Nim and her animals. I mean, that's why my nieces are going to see it...because of the animals, not because of the actors. And like I mentioned before, it's not really Gerry's movie, although he will make it his movie for us fans, like he did with PS.

~alice

:music:

Yeah your right I saw two more and it didnt even show Jodie. My son wants to go see it and I said, "Well alrighty then!!" :pointy:

Good morning GALS,

I hope everyone is doing well. Anyone beisdes me ready for Spring?

I tried to get into chat last night but I had forgotten password. I was so disappointed because I so much wanted to chat. I know it now so maybe tonight.

Love to you all,

Streaks!

Hey there sweet Suz, how are you?

How are your beautiful children doing?

Been a long time and I'm so glad to see you here.

Marianne :kiss:

EM, thank you...you made my morning and than my computer crashed...it must have been all those hot pictures!!!! Did those pictures come from the book or a magazine? Loved the videos too...especially splish splash...oh yeah...

Adel...you're going to have so much fun! Stay safe and have a wonderful time. I can't wait to see all your pictures when you get back!

hugs to all! It is spring like today and so I'm thinking of taking a nice long walk!

love,

Sue

Good day lovely girls. I hope everyone has been doing ok. Been gone for some time now and I come back to find some interesting stuff happening :funnyup:

Sue B2's getting cuter each day and every minute!

EvaMari What are you doing up here? Get back downstairs you naughty gal :p

Mind if I share some pics of my men?

Sean Sean Sean Sexy Sean XD

Posted Image

And my Jyrki being a typical Helsinki Vampire XD!!

Posted Image

I must go for now and have a veggie dinner so I dont starve myself :D

Paige :wave:

Welcome to all the new members! I lurk more than I post, but this is a great site! Annieday, I've read some of your posts at GB.net & enjoyed them very much!

Sympathy to my fellow cold Gals! It's only up to 20 here today. Thank goodness for all the HOT pics posted lately :drool1:

Welcome to all the new members! I lurk more than I post, but this is a great site! Annieday, I've read some of your posts at GB.net & enjoyed them very much!

Thanks, Ainaran, I appreciate you saying that. One never knows how one is perceived. I like the vibe here and am looking forward to getting to know everyone at GALS. :throw: