Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Thanks EM and Sue!!

I don't know if I can sneak in here too often until I leave for vacation, because I still have so much to do... *sigh* washing, packing, panicking... :p

:grouphug: and :welcome: to all the new GALS!!

Anna, oh Anna! You have made my day! No, you haven't died (thank God!!!) but you are in Gerry heaven!!!! Posted Image

I'm buying that LHJ for my collection! Mmmmm....mmmmm.....good!!

Here's a :cheer: for Sue (irish) who quit recently too. My prayers and thoughts are with Patrick and his family. It's interesting how many of us who are Gerry fans now were (or are) also big fans of Patrick's over the years.

Ah thanks Susan...it's been over a month now! I still feel like :bleh: but I'm not giving up...and I certainly hope Gerry doesn't slip...cause he's my inspiration! :tantrum: (so Ger...how bout for me...stay away from them pretty peleeeaaassseee).

Love the fact that Gerry is now turning up in a Ladies magazine finally!!! Think of all the poor unsuspecting women who are going to open that magazine this month and be HIT with the Gerry juice!! :yahoo:

Frannie, you're so welcome sweetie! You should have another one arriving early this week.

Lish, I'm afraid if my Pastor started talking about Leo and the spartans it would be really really hard for me to be holy during the rest of the service! :naughty:

Annie, glad to hear you plan on joining us for good!!!

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

Adelheid, have a wonderful vacation. I'm sure you'll get everything done that you need to! Do I remember correctly that you're going to Scotland, or have my decongestants completely shut my brain down?

Guest Pilar

:funnyup:

Posted Image My contribution for the day.

Hey, is everybody as proud as I am that G's putting on the producer's cap? Power, prestige, money and creativity. Perfect.

:wave:

I read that as producer's cup.... Either I've been too long in the Gutter or 300 has ruined me...

( - Or was that a codpiece? Hmmmm.... Leather-what???? ) *Walks away to look it up*

ETA: THIS It's a historylesson. Surely this is ok!

Edited by NordicGirl

Hey well Gerry never won the Empire Film Award for Best Actor but Cassie will be stoked as her James McAvoy did.

Hey Adelheid if you find yourself over in Edinburgh when you are in Scotland let me know and we can try and meet up. I live in Fife but am only 20/25 mins away. I am off this Thu until Monday(13-16) and the following week is Easter so off the Thu til Tue(20-24) and the following week is CUT yippee. It will be here before I know it.

Moira

Anna, Posted ImageSo very happy to see you back and feeling better. :wuv:

Posted Imageto Gals Charli!!! It's nice to meet you too.Hope to see you a lot more around the boards. :wave:

Posted ImagePeggy

Thanks Peggy dear!!! (You know why) :rose:

hugs,

Sue

Hey well Gerry never won the Empire Film Award for Best Actor but Cassie will be stoked as her James McAvoy did.

Ah Moira - I know but I didn't want to rub it in. :wuv: I'm so bad.

Anna - Big {{{HUGS}}}} to you! We missed you!!!!!

Well girlies, I'm in and out. The thread I mean. :cunning: FYI, I have an appt. on Thursday at 1:30pm where I will hopefully find out the sex of this baby. Lets hope he/she is feeling frisky and the legs are spread wide. I need to know. I'm such a boy mommy I'm hoping it's another boy. But when it's all said and done as long as it's healthy w/all its fingers and toes I'm fine w/either.

You girlies be good. I shall return.

Cassie

Um, EM Thank you for the HISTORY lesson!! :spank: LOL!! Everything you really needed to know about codpieces but were too Vanilla to ask! LOL!! I hope they do a part 2!

Thanks, sweetie, you made my day!

Anna!! Good to see you, sweet Galfriend!

I've been busy shoving stuff in boxes. I feel like I haven't even made a dent in packing up this house!

I'm off to find a hot shower and a POTO DVD! (I'll pack those last!)

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

HEY ANNA!!! *huggles* Hooray!! Great to see ya!!

Lish, lol... your poor pastor probably had no idea what he was doing... :D

omigosh, Eva Mari... WEIRD page on codpiece history! :bonk: *snort*

So, I have someone anonymous to thank... I don't know who it is, but hopefully if they see this, they will know it's for them. :hearts: I am VERY grateful.

~Mel

hugs,

Sue

Yea Sue, would it by any chance have anything to do with a gif? :lol: You're welcome sweetie. :kisswink:

Posted Image Peggy

Lish's post reminded me that I was thumbing through music-related magazines yesterday, and the cover of one industry 'zine had a "300" parody on the front cover! (It had something to do with musical gear, but obviously I noticed the logo immediately and almost had a heart attack: "WHAT'S THIS? IS GERRY ENDORSING SOME GUITARS?") No, alas, he was not. But it was also funny because some of us were posting to progressive musician John Wetton's site some weeks ago and "threatened" to coerce every member of a particular audience to don "300" T-shirts so that the band would be a bit shocked by the spectacle when the lights came up. HA HA HA! John wrote back to us, apparently startled (hopefully not for real), and said, "PLEASE don't do that!" Then he told the initial rabblerouser -- no, it actually wasn't me for a change -- to "get out more." *snicker*

Has anyone else been suffering with migraines? I've had a BAD migraine nearly the entire weekend, and it nearly ruined my fun for the past two days. Right now it's subsided a bit but I think the ever-changing temperatures are killing me slowly over here.

hugs,

Sue

Yea Sue, would it by any chance have anything to do with a gif? :lol: You're welcome sweetie. :kisswink:

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k24/pegbov/besthug-1.gif Peggy

You know me so well my dear!

Love you!

hugs,

Sue

Edited by Abrock
when quoting pictures, we ask that you change the image to a link, otherwise it hurts our bandwidth, please see posting guidelines. :)

OMG! I was on eBay earlier this evening and placed a bid on one of the PS I Love You letters to Holly. I didn't expect to win, but I did! Woo hoo! :penguin:

Oh Elissa!!! Congratulations! That's fantastic!!!

hugs,

Sue

Woo Hoo Elissa!!! You gotta bring it over as soon as it arrives I'm dying to see it!!! WOOT! I'm really excited for you!!

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

Just jumping in really fast cause I'm sick...AAAWWWW poor me! Self pity here.... But Congrats Elissa... That is stupendous news!

ANNA!!!!! Welcome Home Sweetie....We certainly missed you galfriend! Drink up lot's a Gerry Juice and stay well! You've got some catching up to do! :p

Suz....I don't envy you moving...You know I just went through that and still not completely unpacked....expect I'll be maybe by the summer...or not!

Gotta go and dose myself up with some cough meds....and maybe a little Gerry juice too!

Luv to all and to all a goodnight!

:wave: Fran

Framolandu how I envy you! I visited the Edinburgh area several years ago and found it delightful!

Elissa, kewl!!! Congrats on getting the letter from PSILY! I'm so excited for you.

Just keep packing Suzie. It's vile, but if you keep at it a bit at a time, it will get done.

Hi Gals, Thanks Peggy. I definitely will be lurking around at odd hours of the night. I feel like a phantom sometimes. (that can be taken two ways...heehee) \

Gee, a few are suffering at the moment I hope you all get better. Hi DKat I see you lurking.

Love Charli

Ooh Elissa!!! How totally awesome!

Which letter?

*squeeeeee*

Framolandu how I envy you! I visited the Edinburgh area several years ago and found it delightful!

Elissa, kewl!!! Congrats on getting the letter from PSILY! I'm so excited for you.

Just keep packing Suzie. It's vile, but if you keep at it a bit at a time, it will get done.

Hey Ainaran

You kind of get used to somewhere and don't appreciate the beauty of the place until you leave. I went to live in Germany for 3 years from 02-05 and when i came back on trips home I fell in love all over with Edinburgh again. I am there most weekends and in the summer it is just so beautiful to be down in Princes Street gardens looking up to the Castle having a picnic.

Well done Elissa I am so jealous.

Moira

Guest DonnaKat

I received another email from our friendly corporate I/S group this morning:

Your name appears on this week's Internet usage report as having downloaded approximately 1.3 gigabytes of data during the subject timeframe (timeframe being 3/3/08-3/9/08). Please respond to this e-mail to confirm that your downloads were business-related by providing:

The general purpose of the download(s), and

The domain name(s) from which you downloaded files [not the entire address or file names, just the domain name (e.g., "microsoft.com")].

I responded by saying:

I didn't download anything last week, other than to archive some non-business related stuff off my computer to email to myself (i.e. college emails, stuff saved on my hard drive, etc). This is my last week at ********, and I'm attempting to clean out my computer, etc. before I leave. I don't know what else could have been downloaded to total 1.3 gigabytes, as that was the only thing I would have downloaded during this timeframe (it was 8.2 mb).

I find it a bit odd that in 10 years of working here, this is the first time I've received a report like this - and now I get one two weeks in a row. But since my last day is this Friday, any research I involve myself in to find the root cause would be non-value added at this point.

I wish all of you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

In other words, "Get :tantrum: !"

WTH would they think I'd be DOWNLOADING to my computer when I'm LEAVING THE COMPANY as of this Friday???

Cornpones.

Edited by DonnaKat