Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
luvphantom

Birthday wishes for Gerry

:happybirthday: Gerry!

May you be surrounded by those you love and those who love you. :hearts:

And remember, you're not getting older, you're getting better! (That's what I keep telling myself, so it MUST work! :;): )

:hugsandsnogs:

Your favorite Doctor - Dr. Em aka :teasequeen:

Dearest Gerry:

Thank you for the inspiration, beautiful dreams and your God-given gifts of acting and song. You truly rock my world.

I hope you've had the merriest and most wonderful 36th birthday today. :pointy:

Much love, many hugs and deepest gratitude,

Christine :kiss:

Gerry,

Hope you've had a grand day. Please know that we celebrate your talent and your witty "old soul".

You're absolutely a gifted natural actor and we are so blessed to know you on film.

Happy Birthday, enjoy this new year! :yourock:

Happy Birthday Gerry!

:party::party::party::party:

Smooches,

Simone :kiss:

Hi Gerry,

Just want to add my best wishes for a wonderful birthday to you! :party:

Thanks for the inspiration you've given me to change my life, and for the new friends I've met through our mutual admiration for you! :yourock:

:happybirthday::happybirthday:

A Very :happybirthday: Gerry!

Hope your birthday was filled with joy!

and best wishes for your new year...

health, happiness and all the things you love!

Thanks for all the joy you bring to your fans!

Big hug,

Barbara

Happy Birthday dear Gerry! ::D:

Thank you for being you and for bringing us all together. And thanks as well for providing inspiration to so many of us.

:kiss: Stef

:happybirthday:

Dear Gerry -

Hope your day was all you hoped it would be. My best wishes to you for a year filled with laughter, success in your craft and the joy of doing what you love.

Joan

Happy Birthday, Gerry!:kiss:

I hope you enjoyed your special day as much as I did! I celebrated your birthday by flying across the country to have a "Gerry Weekend" with a friend that you introduced me to! :computer: We watched your movies, thanked your Mom and appreciated everything about YOU, Gerry. :drool1: You are AMAZING! Thank you for all you do and for who you are in the world.

:clap::clap::clap:

Most of all, thank you for putting joy back into my life. You make my heart sing daily.

Love,

HeartSing

:hearts:

Happy Birthday Gerry!

I hope you get some time to have a little fun and enjoy your day today. I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you thank you. You have affected so many people's lives and you have no idea. As I have been getting to know the girls on this site, the consensus is that one or another of your roles have touched a part of their souls, and in a small way made them feel happy and alive again. You may not think that what you do is very important, but the way you have been able to touch so many people... that is very powerful and important indeed. It is a pleasure to get to see you perform on screen.

:hugsandsnogs:

Football Princess (aka Pam)

Hey, what's up?

Couldn't leave without wishing you a happy birthday.

Air kiss.......Air kiss.......

Have fun............and don't do anything I wouldn't do. Sorry, there's not much I won't do.........you could really, really get in trouble...........

Bye, love..........

Ginny

Dear Gerry~

I know I am late, but I was in NYC for the fan celebration/charity fund raiser for your birthday and didn't get a chance to post an on-line wish for you.

May your dreams be fulfilled in every way. I hope you have some idea of how many people are out here who care about you, who would do anything to help promote your career, and who want nothing more than for you to be happy and fulfilled both professionally and personally. Thanks once again for all the amazing friends I have made thanks to our shared interest in you.

I hope all your birthday wishes are answered, may the coming year be the best ever!

Love and best wishes always~

Susan

Happy belated. :kisswink: Either that, or a veeeeery early for next year.