Gerard Butler GALS

Drawing and Such

So I haven't drawn anything Gerry related in a while, but I thought I would update you guys all the same :)

I've tried my hand at some pencil drawing, and just finished a charcoal and colored pencil drawing that was... well... interesting to work on, to say the least. I really want to start oil painting again, but I haven't got a clue as to where to begin. I just need the right inspiration, and starting small to get the feel for them would probably be a good idea.

Anyway, here are some drawings that I've completed in the last little while (don't have them uploaded to photobucket so here are the links) hope you enjoy :D

A glass study done for fun... don't ask what I was thinking :p

http://eurofoxx.deviantart.com/art/Glass-Study-77772808

A portrait of a fellow artist done in colored pencil.

http://eurofoxx.deviantart.com/art/Ricardo...-Silva-78748206

For any and all Prison Break fans, a little bit of Wentworth Miller :D

http://eurofoxx.deviantart.com/art/Wentworth-79568948

A glass study done for fun... don't ask what I was thinking :p

http://eurofoxx.deviantart.com/art/Glass-Study-77772808

It may have been done just for fun...but that picture is phenomenal...it looks so real. All your work is outstanding...we really have some fabulous artists among us! Thank you for sharing!

hugs,

Sue

That's what I thought too Alice....

Eurofoxx..I just went to your site and looked at all your drawings :yummy: WOW! Are you professional? You must be!!

Do you sell any of your drawings?

hugs,

Sue

Sue thank you very much for the lovely comment, and yeah there are some truly multi-talented ladies here! And as for selling works, depends on the drawing really. A lot of them are gifts or have been claimed by the parents but I'm always open for commissions if you're interested in anything specific :)

Alice that's always really awesome to hear since I try to make my drawings as realistic as possible. I still have a looong way to go, but it's nice to hear that I'm getting there little by little :D

Poppy I miss you too!! :sad: I seem to miss everyone every time I'm on, there's never anyone in chat these days. It sucks big time.

Well, I'm trying to save up for the convention in Vegas in June...but after that YES! I would love for you to draw a picture of my grandson. I will PM you if that is ok?

hugs,

Sue

Sue that would be fabulous, PM away :D

And thank you Sam that means a lot!! You rock!!

OMGoodness you drew the pictures in signature banner. I am over at deviantart choosing favorites in your Gerry pictures. :wuv::kiss:

Love,

Tracy

Yeah I did, and Bethy was awesome enough to make them into a sweet siggie for me :D

Euro' : Posted Image I'm lost for words! Dang you are SUCH a talent!!! I thought you were good when I joined GALS but you are leaps and bounds ahead of that now! Again I say: - WOW!!!!

Deepest regards and a big warm hug from Eva Mari to my fellow nordic artsy

Thank you Eva Mari, that means a lot! I've been looking at my drawings lately, and all I can think is "I can do better than that, these are mediocre at best" and it's good to hear that someone else sees some improvement. It gets frustrating, and I feel like I just really need to test myself with something, and take my time with it. Once summer rolls around I should have enough time to devote to something really exciting :D

Thank you for the lovely comment!!

:hug:

Foxxy I just looked at your new pictures and that drawing of the glass just blew me away. I thought it was an impressive B&W photo and then I realized you DREW that!! It looks so real, and so dimensional - your talent continues to amaze me every time you post something new!

Thank you Susan, I credit the beautiful and detailed reference photo, since it allowed me to include all the tiny bits :D

And scotchlass, watercolors hate me haha. I used them once in Grade 10 and haven't touched them since.

F*xx, I'm sorry to be so late to this thread! I hate to sound like a broken record, but I, too, thought the glass was a PHOTO!! (And Pam (football princess) is gonna die when she see Wentworth!) Of course, I'm biased towards one particular subject that you render so well :cunning:

I can only shake my head in AMAZEMENT at the glass ... that's incredible! Thank YOU for sharing it with us!

Spot

F*xx, I'm sorry to be so late to this thread! I hate to sound like a broken record, but I, too, thought the glass was a PHOTO!! (And Pam (football princess) is gonna die when she see Wentworth!) Of course, I'm biased towards one particular subject that you render so well :cunning:

I can only shake my head in AMAZEMENT at the glass ... that's incredible! Thank YOU for sharing it with us!

Spot

Thank you Spotty! Honestly, it's great to hear about the glass, I busted my butt with that one haha. And I'm partial to Wentworth myself now, though I haven't seen one episode of Prison Break yet :lol:

And you'll have your fix for some more Gerry drawings soon enough :dance:

• 4 weeks later...

Haha thank you Zany, you're way too kind :wuv:

And Stacie, I definitely agree with you, Wentworth is pretty delish indeed :D

Wow Eruofoxx your stuff is perfect I loved the Man Mr miller is it? that is a gorgeous pic. do you think you could make me look that good lol only kidding. LU Betts

i still find your artwork amazing. What's funny is i got offered a job to be on the show Prison Break about 2 years back... but they wanted to wait until i turned 18... lol.. so now that im 18... well i lost the number. HAHAH! so now i have to call my agency... but anyways... amazing!

-Leslie