Gerard Butler GALS

Publishers Weekly.com mentions Vegas Con!

Guest greyeyegoddess

Guest greyeyegoddess

http://www.publishersweekly.com/blog/88000.../220023022.html

Sweating with This, that and the other thing

March 10, 2008

The weekend may be over, but Monday brings us This, that and the other thing. News, notes, kudos and various events from the world of publishing and the people who inhabit it. So, if you're a reader/author/publisher with something that needs to be said, send me an email to be included. Here's who I heard from this week:

From author Jennifer St. Giles: Would love for you to come to Las Vegas Hadn't mentioned it because it isn't a necessarily a book related event. IT is a Gerard Butler Fan convention that we celebrate in Vegas. Gerard came our first year and talked to the crowd for a bit, but didn't come last year. I don't know that he will come this year or not, but he was invited. We do a charity auction at the convention. Last year we raised over $10,000 for the Susan G. Komen breast cancer foundation. (Las Vegas and Gerard Butler...sounds like a winning combination to me)

Wow...excellent! Vegas and Gerry are definately a winning combination!

Thanks Jenni!

Gerard came our first year and talked to the crowd for a bit, but didn't come last year. I don't know that he will come this year or not, but he was invited.

(Las Vegas and Gerard Butler...sounds like a winning combination to me)

A huge AMEN to that one...and a GAL can always dream, can't she?? *sigh*

WOO HOO :drink:

:yeehaw: Just love it!!

Liana

*Beggy-beggy* Please post on Barbara's blog so that we can continue to drum up interest in the convention. :pointy:

:hugs:

Dayna

I posted! :wave:

Me too. I just posted!

Liana