Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

Banner & Flash Contest!!!

New Banner & Flash Competition!!!

Yee-Haw!!! We have a new website!!! Now what the heck do we do? :conf: We turn to you, our multi-talented GALS for inspiration!!!

The Mods here at GerardButlerGALS.com (GBG.com) have decided to have a contest!!! We would love to give out prizes, but since we used all the money to fund our new site, we’re unable to award them. The only prize you will win is the right to be able to say, “Hey, I did that!!!” :good:

What we need:

Banner ~ This will go on our main website page. We are looking for classy, classy, and more classy. We want photos of Gerry the man, not Gerry as one of his characters. Our motto is:

“The G-spot ~ where mind, body, and soul unite.”

Submit Banner Here

Flash ~ This will go at the beginning of our site, similar to GB.net, but strikingly different. While we love GB.net, we do want our site to be uniquely GALS!!! Again, classy, classy, and more classy. This too should feature photos of Gerry the man, and not Gerry as one of his characters. The motto could, and probably should, be used here as well.

Submit Flash Here

Deadline: August 1st!!!

Your judges will be the Mods, so PLEASE leave the rotten tomatoes at home!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

:snogs:

Dr. Em

Hi GALS!!!

WHAT WAS I THINKING? I have changed the deadline to July 21st so that more GALS can submit a banner or flash.

I also forgot to mention size for the banner. 800 x 300. That's the size GB.net has so I thought we would use it as well.

The submissions are great!!! Thanks all you talented GALS!!!

:snogs:

Dr. Em

Thanks Dr. Em - the ones I made were only 300x600 (siggy size) so I can do a little work on them tonight and make them larger (woohoo-that means I will be able to fit more Gerry on it).

Blah.

I tried to make some flashy thingy.

Tried to make it classy but with a touch of kinks..

Had the GALS warning label on it. :p

It was way too complicated so I got pissed and uninstalled the

program completely!

I suck! I'll stick to signatures, rank tags and Disclaimers. :lol:

I'm gonna attempt the flash movie. I've made flash movies before, but never anything this ambitious or on such a yummy subject! :lol: Hopefully I can get it done ASAP, darn job is actually making me do work this week, can you believe that? Thanks Dr. Em for extending the date!