Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

Help desperate GAL here

I've just returned from 3 different locations, trying to find The Ladies Home Journal with Gerry's spread..... but I can't find it anywhere! The only one I found in this town, is the March issue, with Dolly Parton on the cover, and Jeffery Dean Morgan as the feature guy.

Do any of you have an extra copy I could buy? I don't normally even purchase magazines, but I'm desperate for the this one!!!!!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Guest DonnaKat

If only you had posted this a few hours earlier. The local Wal Mart had about three or four copies. Have you checked your local Wal Mart?

Not in my neck of the woods... the closest one is clear across town. :tantrum:

Oh, Swannie, I could easily get you a copy, there were several at the grocery store where I got mine....I know Wal Mart has them....heck, I think our Dollar General even has em....let me know, and I'll get you one...

Swannie.....I want one myself and we do have a Walmart so I will pick one up for you if they have any! Pm me with your address okay..

:wave: Fran

Swannie.....I want one myself and we do have a Walmart so I will pick one up for you if they have any! Pm me with your address okay..

:wave: Fran

Okay Frannie... thank you so much!

:metoyou:

Swannie,

Yesterday they didn't have them here either (or at least I couldn't find it) and then today they were there! It's the April issue so probably your stores will have it in a day or so. But I bought two so you don't have to panic if you can't find it :pointy:

hugs,

Sue

Swannie:

I'm having the same problem.

I cant find a copy of LHJ anywhere.

I did check at Walmart: They dont

even carry the magazine there.

If anyone has an extra copy or can

get one I will pay $$....

Gotta have it!!!

Thanks

Debbie

If the March issue is what is on the shelves in your area, they haven't put the April issue out, yet. :gah: Check drug stores, supermarkets, book stores. LHJ is a popular magazine and just about any place that sells magazines should have it. Better yet, if you know someone who works in a place like this, they might hold one back for you, if you asked. I bought mine at the local Barnes & Noble yesterday. Good Luck.

I bought 3 copies at Target on Sunday and there's another Target on my way home from work. I'd be glad to stop and pick up a couple more copies. I have my collection of Gerry magazines and I always get extras for scrapbooking or future raffles. I'm getting ready to leave work now so I'll stop at Target on the way home and see if I can pick up a few more just in case anyone else is looking for one.

Nah.... we don't have a Walmart in our area.

CRAP!!! :boohoo:

:thud: Trying to imagine a US community without a Wal-Mart. :fall:

Oh, and if it helps, the issue has Valerie Bertinelli on the cover. G's on p. 126.

Thank you ladies. I knew I could count on you to help a GAL in distress. Frannie offered to send me a copy, so we've made the arrangements. To the rest of you who offered.... :rose:

Swannie

I just know this issue is going to sell out. Don't forget gals that not only do you have, on page 126, Gerry's picture and interview but on page 117 there is another picture of Gerry, calling him, "Hollywood's New "It" Guy." Some of you have missed this added treat because you can't get away from page 126. Understandable!!

Swannie! No Walmart???? Unbelievable!!!

Kathy

Just picked up LHJ for Eliza at Mao-Mart. They only got 4 copies of it, total, for a town of over 30K!

She says the "What's New, Pussycat?" song just got re-stuck in her head for the day! LOL!

I've just returned from 3 different locations, trying to find The Ladies Home Journal with Gerry's spread..... but I can't find it anywhere! The only one I found in this town, is the March issue, with Dolly Parton on the cover, and Jeffery Dean Morgan as the feature guy.

Do any of you have an extra copy I could buy? I don't normally even purchase magazines, but I'm desperate for the this one!!!!!

Swannie

I went back to the B&N where I found my copy when I read about your "need" and they are out of copies!!! I even ask the cashier I had discussed GB with and she laughed about it. Said she guessed that there were more GB fans than we thought. I will look somewhere else for you, unless you get one from someone else, just let me know. :wave:

Hey,

Is there anyone still in need? I found two dozen at our local Kroger.

So, I have 5 (FIVE) copies available to mail to any GALS (or PALS) in need of a copy of Ladies' Home Journal, the April issue with the Gerry article. If you want one of these, post in this thread and then PM me your mailing address so I can get it to you.

The March issue is still out down our way, Swannie. New mags for the week come

out tomorrow or even Mon or Tues depending on the store. I think we will be able

to get them here--soon. I know I want a copy.

Judy :)

I too have extra copies- picked up 2 more yesterday at CVS so if someone is still not finding it locally let me know and I'll mail you one.