Gerard Butler GALS

Any details on this pic?

This isn't a new pic, you can tell it must have been taken about 6-8 years ago or so, but I've never seen it before. I was browsing through some other GB sites and their galleries and found this photo, which I've never seen on any other sites.

http://the-butler-did-it.com/Quickstart/Im...+To+Be+Wild.jpg

Anyone here know this photo, or seen a larger version of it? Any idea what photoshoot it belongs to?

Thanks in advance!

OK, I found the original of that photo it not a manip and definitely not Gerry. It's actually a photo of a model from the International Male Clothing catalog. I've got the catalog sitting right next to me it's the same picture, just took the sunglasses off. Actually when you see it up close it looks alot more like Alex O'Loughlin.

It does look like someone pasted his head on someone else's body. What a shame? I think he would look dreamy in a photo like that. SIGH....

michelle :wow2:

Eliza,

thanks for the info. Mmmm Alex O'Loughlin... :drool1::pant: But I digress.

I think any photo that has been altered to include Gerry's face is what we refer to as a 'manip'. It's simply a manipulation of a photo or image.

Personally, I have mixed feelings about them, because sometimes they're so good, it's difficult to discern real from manip, which leads some people to believe it is actually Gerry in the images. On the other side of the coin, I enjoy seeing Gerry's face on say...the body of a Naval officer. :lol:

Posted Image

This is the actual photo from International Male, I managed to find. It's the exact one I have in the catalog.

If Gerry ever did a photo shoot in leather pants and a Harley, that would completely kill me. That's it - my children would be poor orphans.

Here lies Lisa Duncan. Wonderful mother of two boys; teacher extraordinaire; loving friend; protector of all animals; died recently from spontaneous combustion while viewing pictures of "that guy from 300" in leather pants straddling a Harley. May she rest in peace - as much as she can . . .

Okay, no Harley but here's the leather pants you wanted...

Yeah, it's not the same. :funnyup:

Does anyone remember when Lorenzo Lamas had that TV show "Renegade" and how HOT he was on that bike? That's what I think of when I think about Gerry doing a photo shoot. Just hot, dirty, unshaven. Kinda like this . . .

Posted Image

Attila on a Harley!!!!

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Just hot, dirty, unshaven. Kinda like this . . .

Attila on a Harley!!!!

Lisa

How about this for a "modern" Hun on a Harley:

Posted Image

Now, that is a true Knight Rider!

Edited by Seumus O'Seaghdha

Gerry on a Harley, hmmm, that would cause major heart failure in many a woman's home! LOL!

:whome2: Yes, you Gerry causing all that heart pounding reaction can cause a woman be in serious need of medical assistance! I would have to put 911 on speed dial! :drool:

I know what you mean about manips Katie. Although I understand them in role play and for fun, my personal feeling is that we have such wonderful piks of G and he is soooooo inspiring on his own, that I prefer his body to anyone elses.

This isn't a new pic, you can tell it must have been taken about 6-8 years ago or so, but I've never seen it before. I was browsing through some other GB sites and their galleries and found this photo, which I've never seen on any other sites.

http://the-butler-did-it.com/Quickstart/Im...+To+Be+Wild.jpg

Anyone here know this photo, or seen a larger version of it? Any idea what photoshoot it belongs to?

Thanks in advance!

You have the original from Eliza

I think our very own Beachie did the delicious bit of fantasy. We will have to ask her.

Why would someone paste Gerry's head on someone else's body? What is wrong with Gerry's body? He could really fill out those leather pants? He doesn't need a body double!

That's what I think of when I think about Gerry doing a photo shoot. Just hot, dirty, unshaven.

Lisa

Good God! I would hock my left kidney for a shoot like that!!!!! :galdown::poof: and maybe some :cleavage: ?

:behave: Deb! But why Gerry? You make it sooooo fun!!