Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry in Mrs. Brown

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the scene is for real.

Nothing particularly scandalous. Just the two Brown brother strip down to swim in the ocean.

I remember *almost* seeing the movie during its original release because I'm a fan of historical films. For some reason, I never got around to seeing it until after I learned about Gerry and rented some of his past films.

I'm thinking she meant the picture is inappropriate to post here, is that right, Singergirl?

It's really a lovely movie, SG; you should rent it. Gerry's part is not real big, but the story about Queen Victoria and her grief after her husband's death is moving.

Yeah its real all right :drool1: but you were wise not to post it here. Even in the gutter we can only post the backside only, but DonnaKat made us a gif of the whole scene. :pant: and this was when he had no a$$

you know DK I totally missed that!!! Must be the wine I'm drinking

Edited by DawnS

You can see alot of man business floppin around for sure

Gerry's part is not real big...

Teehee.

:escape:

Okay, DonnaKat, I walked into that one. :embarassed: But shame on you, anyway! :naughty: LOL!

Edited by annieday

The beach scene of Gerry is lovely, even if he was pretty skinny back then. However, I think I could have appreciated the scene more had he been alone. However, the shot of Billy Connolly is forever seared into my brain! AUGGGG!!

Suzie

However, I think I could have appreciated the scene more had he been alone. However, the shot of Billy Connolly is forever seared into my brain! AUGGGG!!

Suzie

Makes us appreciate Gerry all the more, by comparison. *as she rolls her eyes* :lmao:

Big or not, I like Gerry's parts part!! :bouncydrool:

GIF... ooo i would like to see... and yes i meant the picture was inappropriate to post here. I was just wondering... i stumbled upon the picture somewhere and my little 18 VIRGIN eyes (lolololol) just lit up LOL! i was like... if that is him... AWESOME... cause now i can say that i saw gerry nude... and of course that yummy BUTTOCKS scene in 300 *DROOL!!!*

Mrs. Brown is my favorite *movie that Gerry was in*. Honestly, could Judi Dench be any better at what she does? And Billy was just great as well.

I agree Suzie, we saw a little too much of Billy. That camera dipped a bit too low for comfort there. Yikes!

Gerry was adorable in it; I couldn't understand a thing he said! (and of course that made him even more adorable) Some day I'll watch it with subtitles....

DonnaKat

You had exactly the same thoughts as me when it was commented Gerry's part was not that big. Looked big enough to me boom boom. :pant::drool1:

He had not had his teeth done at that time. Does anyone know when he got them done.

Moira

Not really sure Moira, but it seems to me that it was a process that spanned a couple of movies. By TR2 I think they were finished. If I had to guess and I am, I think they were being worked on from Dracula through Timeline.

Am reading this in my lunch break and you girls are cracking me up !!! :funnyup: This has been a real fun thread :drool1: reminding me of THAT scene !!

SingerGirl, it is a really good movie if you get the chance to watch it and a great role for Gerry to make his movie debut in. Must have been good for him to be working so close to home too.

You know, what I really noticed about Gerry in that film (apart from the nude scene) is the fact that Gerry seemed to stand out in any scene he appeared in. His awesome screen presence was already apparent. His height, his posture and his good looks (even with the awful facial hair) just jumped off the screen. You could just see that this young fellow would be a star one day!

Suzie

Gerry stands out in ANY movie he's in, baby! But you're so right. I loved Mrs. Brown, too. I have a double still from that movie. :cunning:

I'm cracking up at the teeth conversation, too. I always wondered when he got his teeth fixed, too. Thanks for the info . . . :lmao:

If I recall Gerry talking about that movie & that beach scene in particular, he almost got pneumonia! He was basically blue so maybe he is bigger than the scene shows! Tee-hee. Remember the Seinfeld episode on shrinkage! Ha-Ha!