Gerard Butler GALS

Worst or funniest pick up lines???

:dance: :dance: Ok, about to become single again after nearly 9 years in a relationship...

Interested to hear other people's experience with pick up lines... do guys still use them..

Here's one's I remember - "Do you come here often?" or 'Have I seen you somewhere before? cause I think I'd remember a beauty like you.." (gagging as writing this)

So yuk, oh!!!!

Edited by aussierose

Ok lmao

I once got "If you were a MacDonald's product, you'd be a MacGorgeous"

Also recieved "do you have any Italian in you? Would you like some?" That was the worst by far.

Ok, the worst one I ever received was: "I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?"

This from a guy who was much shorter than me (I'm 5ft 11) and wanted to slow dance... I politely declined, knowing that his face would likely be burried in my breasts during said slow dance. LOL!!! ::D:

Well, I've had more than a few.

I got the same one Dawn did, only it was St. Patrick's Day. He asked if I had any Irish in me. I said, "Yes," he asked if I'd like some more. Uh, let me think about it.....NO! (Not from HIM anyway.)

I have gotten this so many times I could just scream! "You have the most beautiful blue eyes! I could just swim in those pools (oceans, seas) of blue!" You wonder why that makes me want to scream? My eyes are GREEN! (Okay, so it was usually dark, but STILL!)

This one made me laugh, "Look at all those curves, and me with no brakes!" (No brakes and all HANDS!) :bonk:

And then there was, "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" Yes, it was a song, but I believe it was a pick-up line first.

This guy was such a dork, but sweet, "Quick, somebody call the cops, you just stole my heart." Ahhhhhh. Yes, I danced a dance with him.

Yes, being single is just so much fun! NOT!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Well, I've had more than a few.

I got the same one Dawn did, only it was St. Patrick's Day. He asked if I had any Irish in me. I said, "Yes," he asked if I'd like some more. Uh, let me think about it.....NO! (Not from HIM anyway.)

I have gotten this so many times I could just scream! "You have the most beautiful blue eyes! I could just swim in those pools (oceans, seas) of blue!" You wonder why that makes me want to scream? My eyes are GREEN! (Okay, so it was usually dark, but STILL!)

This one made me laugh, "Look at all those curves, and me with no brakes!" (No brakes and all HANDS!) :bonk:

And then there was, "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" Yes, it was a song, but I believe it was a pick-up line first.

This guy was such a dork, but sweet, "Quick, somebody call the cops, you just stole my heart." Ahhhhhh. Yes, I danced a dance with him.

Yes, being single is just so much fun! NOT!

Dr. Em

I have to say some of these lines ..... are just so ridicious LMAO..

I won't be able to keep a straight face if I ever hear any of these... bloody shockers!!

Actually, I dread all this singledom stuff.... OMG, having to date! yucky..

Thanks for the encouraging words - Dr Em..

Unfortunately, marriage to me hasn't exactly been a bed of roses..

I just hope & pray that I met Gerry and get swept off my feet.. (fantasyland, like that's going to happen)

I think my brain is becoming MUSH with all this Gerry stuff..

:mopboystranger:

Edited by aussierose

Aussierose ~

Marriage was no bed of roses for me either, and THAT would be why I am single again. :muahaha:

Seriously, being single isn’t easy either, but I’d rather be single any day than married to the man I was married to.

I know there are good men out there. My mother was single eight years when she met my step-dad. She was a mother of five children and a grandma of two. He was 28 and never married. They’ve been married 23 years now. He is an amazing man and I adore him. My two brothers have chosen to be adopted by him, so I think that says something about his character. So good men are out there. Are they a dime a dozen? Hardly. But they are out there.

Me? I’m not looking, but rather hoping someone might stumble upon me. :;):

Good luck Aussierose!

Dr. Em

Hey!

Hehe I haven't been through that situation...Thank God, but a line that I really hate is:

"You look like my next girlfriend". It's from the movie Hitch...very funny!

A line that would work for me would be if the guy can quote Erik :mopboyerik:....that

would make me :drool1: and :kiss: him!!! Hehehehehe....

Cheers Priscilla

• 6 months later...

Those above are indeed terrible. :tongue:

I had this guy in Chicago come up to me and my friends and say "I'm gay, can i have your phone number?"

:boink: ,<----thats' what i felt like doing to him. :lol:

:gerry:

Edited by LaLauraLa
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't have any good lines like you GALS did. I did just have an "incident" which made my girlfriend and I gag-laugh.

I was on a cruise with a bunch of girlfriends (we all just graduated together) and it was "Captain's Hoochy Night" or whatever the dress-up dinner is supposed to be, and a little guy (I am 5'8 and I won't tell you my weight, but maybe he liked my sagging big boobs) said "I like your dress can I buy you an Irish coffee or Macadamia nut cookie" all in one breath like that (I must've been eyeing the baked goods or drinks at the coffee shop-that tells you my issues).

My good friend saw my predicament and yelled my name repeatedly like we were in a big hurry. We are still laughing about it. Poor little guy. He looked like someone's sleazy uncle who never married and has "questionable" issues of some sort. You know, just someone who creeps one out a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

ive had a really bad one

if you were a booger i would pick u first and winked and walked away

*Shivers*

That's disgusting... what the???

Hope he isn't still out there?? Cause that just plain revolting.. :whip: :whip: