Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Gerry at Villa 3/20

I wonder if Gerry is growing out his hair for a role? Maybe the mystery role that still hasn't been announced.

Swannie

I'm amazed at the quality of sound in the video clip. Do those razzi's carry boom mikes and flood lights? It was like even the interior of G's car was lighted. I was very happy to see how cautiously he drove away, and how he fastened his seat belt. Yay Gerry! :wuv:

I love his hair when it's longer with the curls!! Beautiful!!

He seemed aggravated and who wouldn't be with the paparazzi all up in ya business!!

MUCH LOVE TO GERRY!!!

Edited by hotlips70

I wonder if Gerry is growing out his hair for a role? Maybe the mystery role that still hasn't been announced.

Swannie

I was thinking the same thing, about the longer hair for a role...........and I LOVE those shaggy little curls! I think it would look even better without the scruff, though. Hmmmm maybe growing out a beard as well?

:yummy:

Guest greyeyegoddess

I'm amazed at the quality of sound in the video clip. Do those razzi's carry boom mikes and flood lights? It was like even the interior of G's car was lighted. I was very happy to see how cautiously he drove away, and how he fastened his seat belt. Yay Gerry! :wuv:

Yeah, they do...lol! Both times I've seen Gerry after the premieres, he's been followed by big cameras and huge floodlights.

Man, almost ran over that one guy, eh?

~alice

:music:

I like how he tries to reign in his irritation at the razzi. I go back and forth between liking the long hair or shorter hair better! I just can't decide. I do prefer his beard a bit more trimmed up, but I'm curious about whether or not this shaggier look is for a role.

Swannie

I think it certainly could be for a role but it could simply be him just not caring right now until he does have to have whatever look is required of him for his next role. We shall find out sooner or later. :D

~SAM

He looks adorable and I love the curls too!

Like Sam, I'll take him as he comes. I do not discriminate! :drool1:

~ Donna Lee

OH MY! He is looking sweet, and hawt! :wuv:

Thank you Stef sweet Galfriend,

Posted Image He is looking so GOOD! :yummy:

hugs,

Anna X

Love the curls! :yummy: The G-man looks great, but I can't help feeling guilty that he has to be hounded like that. Kind of makes it less enjoyable for me to view.

I hate to see Gerry hounded, too. As long as his star is on the rise, it will continue to happen. At least this time he's smiling instead of flipping them the bird. :lol:

~SAM

Could anybody make out what he said about going home on his own? He says it once he gets in the car...It sounded like what a sad thought or something like that....................ARE YOU KIDDING!! Just tell me who wouldn't go home with him? What is the Villa anyway...a night club or a restuarant? It certainly doesn't look very fancy from what I could see or tell but he did say it was a nice place? :kisswink:

:wave: Fran

Edited by ladyfran

He looks wonderful. I feel like I've spent a day in the life of Gerry yesterday with the three location pcis. Sigh, if only . . . .

He must really like that club. But, man, my heart aches for him when I watch those. What a crappy way to live. He looked so unhappy once he was in the car (I loved that he RAN into the club - must not have been in there long). And a very conscientious and cautious driver. :lol: Good man.

Anyway, it breaks my heart to watch these videos, but what a hypocrite I am. I do watch them because it's the only way I get fed some Gerry Juice. Now who has the crappy life? :lmao:

I love you, G!

Lisa

LOL Lisa...so true...

btw...I love your siggy! And I love all of the new pictures of Gerry....Hollywood's new IT man!

hugs,

Sue

I'll take him as he comes....

SNORT ... wouldn't we all?!

Thank you, my dear friend. I needed something springy and happy - and Gerry makes me so happy.

I am also really enjoying seeing how beautiful he looks as just a dude about town.

There are a ton of people on the thread, it's the power of Gerry!!!

Thank you for the pics Stef..good golly Mr. Butler, he does look mighty mighty fine!!!!

We gotta remember that just last Saturday, 3/15, The Man was very graciously giving his fansites an interview, from Hawaii, after having traveled from India for 31 hours. That's a heck of a lot of jetlag to deal with in 5-6 days. I know he's used to it, but it's still an adjustment. He's probably just kickin' back a wee bit.

(I, too, am enjoying your siggy, Phoenix).

Love the hair. Have to wonder tho what was going thru his mind as he was in the car; :grrr: "Why is this light taking so long to turn green" or maybe " :fook: Why won't someone let me out into traffic so I can get away from these :curse: creeps". Edited by IListen