Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
ilovemyhotscot

Another Gerry Sighting

Oh yummy pics of Gerry and his #1 lady Lolita. How precious. Thanks!!!! BTW, the lady in the pic w/him is an actress and I do have a movie w/her in it that I'm going to go look for because it's driving me nuts. I know who she's but not her name. Not the same woman in the car w/him at the Waverly.

Cassie

I think it looks like Laura Harring from Mulholland drive. I have looked at photos of her on IMDB and I see similar features

Moira

Noticed that the bracelets are back.

Yes, I noticed ! The watch is here too ... and the ring !!!

He looks comfortable and happy, smiling ... I prefer these pics for my Easter than chocolate ... Gerry is my Easter's chocolate ! Yum ! :drool1:

Gerry as Easter chocolate? Gives a whole new meaning (and mental picture) :gerrylicious: of biting the ears off of the bunnies!! :naughty: I like that mental picture!

:perverted:

Whether she's a friend, assistant or whatever, I love that she's curvy!

BTW, thanks, Stef, for all the updated HQ pics!!!

Lisa

You know, I thought the same thing when I saw her. It's nice to see him with a "fuller figure" girl, not some anorexic model.

Lisa

I've done the same and I'm not convinced it is the Waverley woman. I can see the similarities ie hair up etc and smallish nose but I just do not think it is the same woman. This woman looks older in my opinion - maybe she is not wearing make up and that is why she looks older. If you look closer at the only pic she is in Gerry is still holding the blue lead to his right and as she is not in any of the other 2 pics maybe they are not even together and she is actually with the guy whose arm you see wearing the wrist watch. It may just be a coincidence that she is also walking a dog.

Call me delusional if you want sweetie :kiss:

Moira

Moira;

I agree with you. First to make sure I had a friend who is a puter gek for the Battalion I was in (and he is the one who pointed this out BTW), first, look at where she is to him he is a bit farther ahead...second, she is even with the person behind Gerry and seems to be talking to him, while Gerry is looking up at something, then look in the car window/shield his right hand is holding a leash (note the blue tinge). Now, as for the Miss Iceland issue, Unra (help me with the spelling) is 23-24 and no linkage there (I was in NYC leaving DC and some friends and I were talking and one of the people in our travel group said she never meet Gerry, same with that swimmer (cant remember her name-they never met yet he was involved with her...go figure). The lady in the February Waverly pic is a member of his management team. (Friends g/f has a brother who works at the Waverly). So, I to may be delusional.....we can blame it on the jarhead who pointed all this out to me Moira, but it duz make sense.

Oh, admin sorry for the double posting, I go from coder to puter and it is a beatch. Happy Easter GALs!!!

LW

Okay, we have way too much time on our hands. I bet if Gerry ever gets a load of all this speculation and picture magnifying, he'd be laughing his arse off at us.

Ah, whatever. So long as I get to see those beautiful green eyes one week from today, I'm a happy girl. That's all that matters now . . . I can't wait!!!! :wuv:

I think it looks like Laura Harring from Mulholland drive. I have looked at photos of her on IMDB and I see similar features

Moira

Moira, THAT'S HER! I knew she was an actress and I was trying to find the movie downstairs and MD is it. Thank you. It was driving me nuts. Here is a picture of her ala IMDB Posted Image She's pretty.

ETA - She was also in Love in the Time of Cholera which I saw at the movies. She has filled out a bit since the pic above but who cares. She's still a very pretty lady.

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

Moira

Yes!!! That's exactly who it looks like. It was bugging me and then when you said it -- it totally clicked :doh: . She's in one of my favorite Dougray Scott movies called "The Poet" (Region 2 DVD).

Kim

I feel like we are looking at those pics in the paper where they show you two pictures of the same thing and ask you to find 6 differences. LOL

Regardless of who she is, who he's with, where he's at.....no matter to me...just happy to see him and Lolita......I know they all lookt he same....but I still can't believe how much Lolita and my pug Paisley look exactly the same!!!!Gerry looks awesome!!!!Glad to see him relaxing with his favorite girl.....

THAT IS HER!!! I couldnt think of her name for nothing!

It certainly does look like her! Also I know a few of you don't think they are together after all but I just went back to take another look and take a closer look at these pics that I have marked for you to see. Unless she just happens to be walking her dog right directly next to Gerry she has the same exact leash in her hand! I think he out and about with a very pretty lady friend walking his dog! I know I know....I wish it was me too! :wuv:

:wave: Fran of course they are thumbnailed!

Posted Image

Posted Image

:bellydance::pointy::D:D I am really happy and hopefuly that the nice looking lady in picture might be "friends"with our lovely person, espically since she is like me, of the fuller figured nature....lol.

Whether she's a friend, assistant or whatever, I love that she's curvy!

BTW, thanks, Stef, for all the updated HQ pics!!!

Lisa

You know, I thought the same thing when I saw her. It's nice to see him with a "fuller figure" girl, not some anorexic model.

:funnyup:I said the same thing yesterday. Nothing against you svelt women, but gives us "full figure" GALs some hope !!!Great minds think alike! :ohbaby:

Edited by IListen

Lady Fran

You seem to have cut the pic off slightly that she is in because you can see the blue lead down by Gerry's right in the proper pic. It is like the film I saw on Saturday Vantage Point. You are seeing a picture from alot of people's different perspective.

As I said earlier call me delusional if you want ha ha :kiss:

Moira

You know ladies, as I read some of the comments and looked at the pictures myself, I now understand how all the rumors get started, Gerry was walking Lolita and the lady behind him was walking lolita at times as well, but she was with another man who was walking behind Gerry, she was with her man and Gerry was with lolita, they are apparently friends of his and were taking a walk with him, The guy was probably no one other then his brother and his wife or some other family members (it was around Easter after all) I don't want to speculate, but it is quite apparent that the lady was NOT with Gerry , but with someone else. Tracy

Thanks for the pictures. Gerry looks great, as usual. I'm not saying that he is dating Laura Harring. But, if he is, I think that's great. I read her Bio., at imdb, and she sounds like a great lady.

Gerry looks so relaxed! He is just a normal guy walking his dog. Who cares who he is with! He looks great!

That is such a cute picture of Gerry & Lolita! I'd luv to see those two in person! I'd want to pet, hug & coo over Lolita, as well as her daddy! *grins* Too cute! I wonder if the gal in the picture is Gerry's assistant, or some other hired-hand of his?