Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's user ID

I think if we confessed much more on this board, we would be totally x-rated. not even 18+.

AMEN SISTER!

Ohhh...the things I think about!!! lol

:gutter::takeitoff::whoa:

But I KNOW I'M NOT ALONE in my thinking!!

Edited by isaboo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Martin this weekend, Gerry does log on (at least he did during the filming of Beowulf & Grendel), so there you go, ladies. And I don't think for one minute that Gerry would pretend to be a GAL. But I do believe (for sure now) that he logs on invisibly (yes you can log on without anyone knowing you're on) and checks out what we say. :scared:

And Frannie, you don't HAVE to fill out the profile.

Lisa

Well, it is true, you don't have to fill out practically anything in your profile, if you don't want to, so it is not necessary to fake the identity. Besides that, you can see most of the threads even as a non-member, not being logged on at all (although they would not be the most interesting ones). So anybody can see the discussions, not only him. I don't know about the others, but I did read this site before I registered here, and I do read other sites as well, so anybody else can do it. :wave::wave::wave:

So......if Gerry were to log on.....would he have access to The Gutter???? I think even he would blush at some of the things mentioned down there!!!!! LOL I know it gets my heart rate going!!!!

:perverted:

I'd love to think some he or someone close to him checks in on us.

Gerry.....if you ever read this...... I LOVE YOU! You rock my world! I'll probably never get the chance to say that to you in person...so I'll say it here.

:wuv:

Yikes! Just thinking he might be reading what we post in the gutter... aaaarrrgh! :hide: LOL

I'm a shy girl.. really I am! :embarassed:

Over the last few years I've come to discover just how open and daring with words I can be when I'm behind my computer where no one can see me.

In person......differerent story. I'm can make mingle and friends easily...but I'm a bit quiet until I know people.

Edited by isaboo

I think if Gerry were to get upset or depressed, he'd phone home, he is very close to his loving family and he'll get more than enough support from his many friends.

Hey, let's face it. There's a lot of entertainment to be had here. Sure, it's not going to be the same as calling your family or your friends. At 2 a.m.,though, a person might venture on once in a blue moon and leave feeling a little better. Just fun speculation, not meant to be taken seriously!

I'll bet he talks to his Mum almost daily. He has said he has several phones, US phone, British phone, etc. I'll bet there are not many days he doesn't check in with "Mum." He loves her to much not to know how she is constantly. He seems really close to his brother and sis as well, and you can see how much he loves those little girls. He is no stranger to them by any means. I'll bet his Mum can tell by his voice if he is down and knows what to say to cheer him up. You can see in her eyes how much she adores him. He's her baby, after all.

So......if Gerry were to log on.....would he have access to The Gutter???? I think even he would blush at some of the things mentioned down there!!!!! LOL I know it gets my heart rate going!!!!

:perverted:

I'd love to think some he or someone close to him checks in on us.

Gerry.....if you ever read this...... I LOVE YOU! You rock my world! I'll probably never get the chance to say that to you in person...so I'll say it here.

:wuv:

Yikes! Just thinking he might be reading what we post in the gutter... aaaarrrgh! :hide: LOL

I'm a shy girl.. really I am! :embarassed:

You know, I've been a member of this site for a long time and I still don't know where the gutter is, and I still have not found out where the over 18 thread is. I have email Dr Em several times for permission to go on and no one will tell me I have permission or where to go to get on. Would someone please fill me in on PM? PLEASE. And by the way, I would never say anything to anyone that I would not say to Gerry in person. I love him "absolutely" and therefore have no feelings to hide, I mean ABSOLUTELY means in every way there is.

Guest Helena

Write to a mod and say

THIS is my date of birth

I would like access to the 18 & over forums

That's all you have to do...I believe greyeyegoddess is around and so is discoveringme

You know, I've been a member of this site for a long time and I still don't know where the gutter is, and I still have not found out where the over 18 thread is. I have email Dr Em several times for permission to go on and no one will tell me I have permission or where to go to get on. Would someone please fill me in on PM? PLEASE. And by the way, I would never say anything to anyone that I would not say to Gerry in person. I love him "absolutely" and therefore have no feelings to hide, I mean ABSOLUTELY means in every way there is.

According to Dr. Em, you've already been granted permission. The Over-18 portion of the board simply "shows up" once you've been authorized.

Try logging completely out and then logging back into the site. You should see it on the Main Part of the Forum.

According to Dr. Em, you've already been granted permission. The Over-18 portion of the board simply "shows up" once you've been authorized.

Try logging completely out and then logging back into the site. You should see it on the Main Part of the Forum.

Thank you so very much. I usually don't have time at night to log on and I never log off here for fear I have forgotten my login name. I had so much trouble to begin with. I will try it right now though. If I can't remember my login someone will send it to me again, I know. Thanks for much. If the over 18 is not the gutter, please advise me of that. I assume it is.

The Gutter is a part of Over-18. I'll let an Admin know that you might be needing your login info. That's why you haven't been able to see the area. You've probably had access to it for awhile.

Edit: If you unable to remember your login information, you can contact the site via e-mail. On the home page, down on the left hand side is an area called "site" Click on "contact" and you can get the info through your e-mail. I'll double check that with Admin just to be sure. :kisswink:

Edited by discoveringme
To add information

In person......differerent story. I'm can make mingle and friends easily...but I'm a bit quiet until I know people.

This was so funny when I read it. I am totally opposite. I'm the outgoing, goofy little blonde girl who speaks before she thinks and usually and I think I'm much more shy on this board than I am in person. In person, I'm a wee bit crazy and would talk to anyone. Probably not a good idea. :wave:

This was so funny when I read it. I am totally opposite. I'm the outgoing, goofy little blonde girl who speaks before she thinks and usually and I think I'm much more shy on this board than I am in person. In person, I'm a wee bit crazy and would talk to anyone. Probably not a good idea. :wave:

??? ANYBODY ??? GOOFY LITTLE BLONDE GIRL -

WELL YOU HAVENT TALKED TO ME YET ???

I FEEL SLIGHTED !!!(LOL)

DLSPBS - PAT

P.S AND WHILE I HAVE YOU CORNERED (LOL)

WHY NOT TAKE THE TIME TO VISIT MY WEB-SITE

AND BE SURE TO SIGN THE GUESTBOOK

Pat! Hi !

I don't think we've directly talked to each other. Don't feel slighted. For those who may know me a little on here, they will testify that I'm a wee bit flightly and and terrible with remembering who is who on here. But I think it's your name. It's a little hard to remember . LOL Not Pat, but DLSPBS. Vowels are good, vowels are very good. tee hee.

Lately I've seen a member listed as "Google.com" who always seems to be on whenever I look. I wonder who or what that is?

My guess would be that it's Google doing their search for the Google alerts.

Yeah, that anonymous listing is the one that would get my mind reeling . . .

I've had a weakness for Colin Firth ( still do, sort of.. *Takes cover* ) and this is his take on it:

From an interview: "...I ask if he has ever "googled" himself for fun and he shudders.

" That way lies madness. It would be horrendous to listen to people who don't know you discuss you in this proprietorial way."

I've had a weakness for Colin Firth ( still do, sort of.. *Takes cover* ) and this is his take on it:

From an interview: "...I ask if he has ever "googled" himself for fun and he shudders.

" That way lies madness. It would be horrendous to listen to people who don't know you discuss you in this proprietorial way."

According to Martin at the Con, Gerry enjoys reading what we say (I'm assuming he doesn't venture into the Gutter). But Martin didn't go into details as to WHAT Gerry read, just that he did. But then again, we enjoy a very special relationship with Gerry. But I can imagine how it would freak someone out to read a stranger's take on your life.

So now whenever I see "1 Anonymous User" at the bottom of the page I post on, I'll always wonder and tremble just a bit!! :hide:

No need to worry. I know a LOT of moderators log in as anonymous. Many members log on as anonymous simply because the more popular "belles of the ball" get inundated with PMs whenever they log on. LOL He would have to be registered member in order to log in as anonymous. To our knowledge, he has not "joined" the site. (But man, wouldn't it be fun if he did!)

Also, whenever "google.com" is listed as online that is an indicator that someone is viewing the site via google. That is to say someone has searched "Gerard Butler" or the likes and has clicked the GALS link which has been generated as a result of the search.

Also, unless Gerard has successfully registered as a GAL, made at least 12 posts and has convinced us that he's an Over18 GAL, there's no way he has access to the Gutter and/or Over 18 areas. (As discussed here, until the Over 18 section has been "unmasked" by an Administrator, you don't even know it's there) (I say "GAL" because our PAL members are so far and few between that we "know" most of them. Regardless, even if he had Over18 PAL access -- he would only have the "unisex" O18 section available to him and not the GALS-only portion of the boards.) I suppose it could be POSSIBLE he's a "cloaked" member, but I doubt he has that kind of time. I'm sure your secrets are safe. :kisswink:

I have a question. There is a "guest" shown as having visited my profile... but to my knowledge, unregistered guests cannot view the profiles of members. Not that I think it was Gerry or anything... but it sort of makes me wonder who that was and how they were able to view a profile without logging on?

Swannie

According to Martin at the Con, Gerry enjoys reading what we say (I'm assuming he doesn't venture into the Gutter). But Martin didn't go into details as to WHAT Gerry read, just that he did. But then again, we enjoy a very special relationship with Gerry. But I can imagine how it would freak someone out to read a stranger's take on your life.

I think most of Gerry's fans know him well enough to not be very far from center on most things. I think he would get a really big laugh out of anything was was bad off from what he thinks is right. I can hear him now, "And they think they know me." He has said that his fans would be surprised to know how little there is to him. That they would say "Is that all there is?" We know he really isn't shallow at all, but I'll bet sometimes he thinks he is, just as everyone thinks they are less complicated than other people. He's just so modest at times. We all know he is brilliant, talented and honorable, even though he doesn't always admit it. He is far more honorable than most people today. His upbringing probably. OH, let's just admit it, he is "pairfect" and that is all there is to it.

:whome2:

Yes, Darlin'

YOU

Gerry's user ID, Do you think he is a member here? He's a member elsewhere, why not? The only place I hope he doesn't dip his big-arse lug toes in is the Amazon... the place is toxic. Those beautiful eyes (even wearing goggles) should never see that crap and nonsense. It's an unhealthy place to be. I can't go there without feeling the vibe. Only one thing it's good for is razzi pics and even sometimes they're hard to look at. I'm nosy. You can't bargain with the truth. I used to swim up stream in that oxygen deprived river trying to add some fresh water but it's impossible. They'll nip at your tail until you sink to the bottom and suffocate then die only adding to the stench unwillingly. *shivers*

Word is he used to read .net after The Phantom on a regular basis. I suppos he'll little time nor need for all that now. Kinda sad ina way... cos somethin' tells me there's a bit of a geek in him. Fact is he wears his heart on his skin. It's covered with a thin coating of crystal so it (his heart) shatters a lot easier than it might appear. For his mental health, he should find a more healthy way of keeping track of us keeping track of him.

So now whenever I see "1 Anonymous User" at the bottom of the page I post on, I'll always wonder and tremble just a bit!! :hide:

No need to worry. I know a LOT of moderators log in as anonymous. Many members log on as anonymous simply because the more popular "belles of the ball" get inundated with PMs whenever they log on. LOL He would have to be registered member in order to log in as anonymous. To our knowledge, he has not "joined" the site. (But man, wouldn't it be fun if he did!)

Also, whenever "google.com" is listed as online that is an indicator that someone is viewing the site via google. That is to say someone has searched "Gerard Butler" or the likes and has clicked the GALS link which has been generated as a result of the search.

Also, unless Gerard has successfully registered as a GAL, made at least 12 posts and has convinced us that he's an Over18 GAL, there's no way he has access to the Gutter and/or Over 18 areas. (As discussed here, until the Over 18 section has been "unmasked" by an Administrator, you don't even know it's there) (I say "GAL" because our PAL members are so far and few between that we "know" most of them. Regardless, even if he had Over18 PAL access -- he would only have the "unisex" O18 section available to him and not the GALS-only portion of the boards.) I suppose it could be POSSIBLE he's a "cloaked" member, but I doubt he has that kind of time. I'm sure your secrets are safe. :kisswink:

Thanks Holly,

I don't go in the Gutter or else I'd be really cringing right now at such a thought being possible!!!! But thank you for putting our minds a bit more at rest ......