Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
kiltphan

Abigail Breslin on Jay Leno

Abaigail is on Jay Leno right now...she talked about the swear jar and how Gerry had to put in $2 each time he swore...I think she said is was $120 that they donated to charity. Very cute.

Her story about Gerry scaring her and her mom was cute, too. She's adorable - but I didn't realize she's almost 12! In another few years, I bet she'll be looking at Mr. Butler in a whole new way :p

I enjoyed her reaction when Jay said he'd go punch out Gerry for scaring her. She kept saying "no no, he was nice!" Gerry not appearing with Leno to promote Nim's doesn't seem to be because Jay doesn't want him on. Wonder why Gerry doesn't seem to be doing the rounds? Hope it's not because of what happened last time he was on the Tonight show.

I enjoyed her reaction when Jay said he'd go punch out Gerry for scaring her. She kept saying "no no, he was nice!" Gerry not appearing with Leno to promote Nim's doesn't seem to be because Jay doesn't want him on. Wonder why Gerry doesn't seem to be doing the rounds? Hope it's not because of what happened last time he was on the Tonight show.

Please enlighten me. I hadn't heard anything about a problem.

Thanks.

Liana

It seems that after the show Gerry stopped to greet fans and told them he couldn't stay long as he had another commitment. Some of the fans were pushing for more photos and time than he could spare and he seemed uncomfotable. There was video of the episode but don't know where I saw it.

It seems that after the show Gerry stopped to greet fans and told them he couldn't stay long as he had another commitment. Some of the fans were pushing for more photos and time than he could spare and he seemed uncomfotable. There was video of the episode but don't know where I saw it.

Thank you. Now that you describe this, I do remember seeing this. I think it I saw it on YouTube --> After Leno Stalking (or something like that).

Thank you. Now that you describe this, I do remember seeing this. I think it I saw it on YouTube --> After Leno Stalking (or something like that).

That's exactly what it was. I hadn't heard about it myself until recently. If I were Gerry, I would've felt claustrophobic. I love his Leno interviews.....I hope this isn't why he's not done a Nim's interview with him.

SAM

I saw the YouTube vid and you had to feel bad for him, he kept saying he had to go and they just basically were all around him asking for autographs and pictures.

And I love that they donated the swear money to charity!!

Cute girl.

Maybe he is busy. Isn't he doing that voiceover work for the Dragon movie right now?

Cute girl.

Maybe he is busy. Isn't he doing that voiceover work for the Dragon movie right now?

Yes, IMDb says it's filming now in Glendale, CA (which is not far from LA). Maybe he'll be on next week? I mean, how far in advance do we know these things? I know NBC usually doesn't post the schedule for the week until the weekend before so there could still be hope. :D

SAM