Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

WELCOME to the 45th floor of the 2nd highrise of our clinic! We only have 24 floors to go to reach 69 again!

With the Nim's Island premiere a couple of days behind us and opening day a few days in front of us I figured it was time for a floor dedicated to island fantasies (of the PG13+ version only, please). Gerry and you on a deserted island, just what would you do? Would he be an Alex Rover-type action hero or an intelligent, sexy-nerd scientist-type? Would it be more like Survivor or Fantasy Island or Robinson Crusoe? Warm sunshine, sandy beaches, palm trees swaying in a tropical breeze, and a suntanned gorgeous man of your fantasies to share it with, what could be better? For those who just can't keep the fantasies within the PG13+ guidelines do carry the theme into the over-18 Gutter Support Center. [

For those new to our clinic you can find our previously erected floors below:

Click here to find links to the floors of Highrise #1

Highrise #2 Floor #1-A Strong Foundation

Highrise #2 Floor #2 - FALL is the season

Highrise #2 Floor #3 - The POWER of 3

Highrise #2 Floor #4 - Four on the Floor - Road Trip

Highrise #2 Floor #5 - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Highrise #2 Floor #6 - A Verrra Charming Bad Boy!

Highrise #2 Floor #7 - Deck the Halls

Highrise #2 Floor #8 - Hugs for the Holidays

Highrise #2 Floor #9 - 2007 Let's Make it FINE

Highrise #2 Floor #10 - He IS a 10 indeed!

Highrise #2 Floor #11 - The Power Number

Highrise #2 Floor #12 - Fit to be King

Highrise #2 Floor #13 - ALREADY a sex symbol

Highrise #2 Floor #14 - 300 Rush Week

Highrise #2, Floor #15 - Prepare for Glory

Highrise #2, Floor #16 - They got the JUICE

Highrise #2, Floor #17 - April Showers

Highrise #2, Floor #18 - A PHENOM

Highrise #2 Floor #19 - Award-worthy

Highrise #2 Floor #20 - It's Raining Roles!

Highrise #2 Floor #21 - Convention Decompression

Highrise #2 Floor #22 - GALS turns Terrific TWO

Highrise #2 Floor #23 - GALS turns Two Part Deux

Highrise #2 Floor #24 - Let's get SHATTERED

Highrise #2 Floor #25 - We're having a HEAT WAVE!

Highrise #2 Floor #26 - Hot Summer Nights

Highrise #2 Floor #27 - Try to Remember

Highrise #2 Floor #28 - Rev up for Vegas, Baby!

Highrise #2 Floor #29 - He's Smokin'!

Highrise #2 Floor #30 - It's Gerry's Birthday Party

Highrise #2 Floor #31 - P.S. I Love Gerry!

Highrise #2 Floor #32 - P.S. I STILL Love Gerry!

Highrise #2 Floor #33 - 2008 is gonna be GREAT!

Highrise #2 Floor #34 - HELLO, Gorgeous

Highrise #2 Floor #35 - HELLO Again, Gorgeous!

Highrise #2 Floor 36-The Art of Gerry

Highrise #2 Floor #37 - Interior Decorating

Highrise #2 Floor #38 - Attila the Hunk

Highrise #2 Floor #39 - Come in from the Cold

Highrise #2 Floor #40 - Come in from the Cold again

Highrise #2 Floor #41 - Viva Las Vegas

Highrise #2 Floor #42 - My Hero

Highrise #2 Floor #43 - Tropical Breezes

Highrise #2 Floor #44 - Spring in his step

Yes! This is our GALS Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GALS...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the GAL next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

Am I first? If so...*STREEEEEEAAAAAAAKKKKKKING THROUGH THE THREAD*

I'm almost first. :yay: I have just a few pics from the premiere I'll post. I have more but they didn't come out as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

What would I do w/Gerry on a deserted island. hum... :drool1: Well I've said this before and I'll say it again, I just want to pick his brain. I want to talk to this man until we're both exhausted and our mouths are dry and we can't speak anymore. I want to know all about him and then more. I want honesty and humor and just all out fun w/him. If the conversation turns deep fine I want it if he chooses to give me that. I just want to talk w/him. Also, if we're on this island long enough for him to develop a nice ripe scent I just want to lie him down and smell him from head to tippy toe. :drool1: I think someone like him would value a honest and true friendship w/a woman greatly. I'm not after anything i.e. no ulterior motive. I just want to find out what makes him tick.

Cassie

You know what, Cassie I completely agree. It would really be nice just to know him. Just be able to sit and chat and get to know him, and goof around, and tease, and just hang out. Then, of course, other stuff can happen too... :cunning: Ha ha ha.

I've gotta go to bed now, or mom's gotta bite my head off. So I figured I'd just leave you all with my new favorite emoticon smiley deal.

:tomato:

Ha ha ha.

Peace and loves.

~Amber~

hold his hand and walk in the sand...run in the water...soak up the sun....sit under a tree...and the rest is between me and Gerry in my dreams! And it would be just Gerry...not Alex and not Jack...just Gerry!!!! :wuv:

Guest Pilar

Man...we are all such romantics at heart. That's what he does...brings out the romance in all of us. :wuv:

This is what I'm talking about!!!! :yummy::drool1: Gerry strolling up OUR deserted beach to meet me!!! Yeah baby!!!

Posted Image (LOL, I have a long way to go to perfecting this stuff yet!)

Dear Frannie spent all night on the phone with me tonight teaching me the basics so I can hopefully some day be able to make some decent siggies...so when I saw what Susan's latest topic was I decided to make this..lol

Here is my first siggie (don't laugh):

Posted Image

(you can click on both to make them bigger)

ok, my eyes are going cross eyed so I guess I had better go to bed now...goodnight dear friends!

hugs,

Sue

On a deserted island, I would like to be with Gerard Butler, you know, this scottish goofy guy, so funny, and so smart ... It's would be very cool to share moments with him speaking a lot ... about music, litterature, movie ... About our law's experiences .... I would like to know if he's in the reality life like I imagine he is ...

But you know, this deserted island is in my dreams so often ... without the knowledges about Gerry (and what do you mean we are doing on this deserted island in my dreams Posted Image?)

Hey naughties...share some of that love with me!!!

Anyways Im grounded...AGAIN!!! WHEN WILL IT FRIGGIN STOP???? I might get my permit either tonight or tomorrow night I dont know but I will see.

So I guess for now you can have him but on Fridays....he's mine XD

Paige :wave:

Okay...Gerry on a deserted island?? And what I've read so far ...you guys wanna talk??? Well I am old and don't have that much time so you can use your imaginations.... :cunning: Perhaps after ...*ahem* things happen...we'll have a little chatter.....hehehehehehehehehehehehe...OMG I just realized what a lusting old broad I am!! :p And IIIIIIIIIIIIIII like it!

:wave: Fran

Hey Sue,

Very stylish siggy...You could be a natural designer.

Edited by charliwantz

OOOOps just quoted da picture. I forgot.

Sue, that siggy is beautiful. Don't sell yourself short woman - look who you had for a teacher!!!

I would LOVE to spend time on a beach just talking to Gerry! I have so many questions I'd love to ask him and so many topics I'd love to discuss. I am not idiot enough to hope for anything romantic, that's what dreams are for! But he is so knowledgeable about so many things, you'd never run out of things to say....Gerry, sweetie, anything we discuss on the island, stays on the island. I would never tell anyone ((except my GALS))

Hey, I was hopping around YouTube and found this clip of Gerry at the NIM's premier. Watch closely towards the middle and you will see Gerry having his picture taken with our every own DonnaKat!! Way to go, Kitty!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AQ8c7VRM_0#GU5U2spHI_4

Hugs,

Suzie

Hey, I was hopping around YouTube and found this clip of Gerry at the NIM's premier. Watch closely towards the middle and you will see Gerry having his picture taken with our every own DonnaKat!! Way to go, Kitty!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AQ8c7VRM_0#GU5U2spHI_4

Oh Suzie, I think you may have made her week w/this video find. Not only did she get the picture but there's video of it. Bravo. I took a snap/still from the video of her and Gerry... Posted Image

You go girl!

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum: I'm pretty mad right now! I don't know why but I seem to always have TMZ on ..not because I'm watching it but it just happens to be the channel that is on while I'm doing things...anyway..they just had a piece on about Gerry and his "mandate" leaving the Villa with that guy Derik or Erik or whatever his name is. Something to the fact that he was on Dancing with the stars! I for one didn't like the implication and they called it something like weired...What to Hell is that supposed to mean?? I almost can't wait til he finds the love of his life and gets married! Notice I said almost! :kisswink:

Okay I got that off my chest.....now does anyone know who this guy is that they are talking about? Sorry...I'm not a DWTS fan!

:wave: Fran......... :needhug:

Guest DonnaKat

I think that YouTube video has about made my freakin' YEAR!! :pointy:

A bunch of you kept asking me what happened, and honestly I couldn't remember much of anything. :rotflmao: Now I can listen to it and watch it over and over (I have it saved to my computer).

I feel so lucky and blessed to have such an experience caught on video. That camera person ROCKED! Yes, I know they weren't filming me, but still... :lol:

Just splitting up my post a bit. Sorry if your screen took a while to open.

Caught a few of the guys in this pic: Jon Gustafsson (Dir Wrath of Gods), Martin Delaney (B&G), Gerry and Alan

Posted Image

Posted Image

And a few of Jodie that I took.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cassie

Fran, :whoa: the guy is Derek Hough (who is 22 or 23) and he is the brother of Julianne Hough (who is 19). Both of them are dancers on the show apparently. Supposedly, Gerry is a friend of Adam Corolla who is Julianne's current partner and Gerry made an appearance backstage on Monday night. Julianne has a crush on Gerry, so she got her hug and of course was ecstatic to see him there. That's the bare facts. I'm not going to speculate any further.

Hugs,

Andrea

Wow, it's very quiet here in the Support Centre ... have we gone off line ??!!! Is there anybody out there ?? :lalala:

I think that YouTube video has about made my freakin' YEAR!! :pointy: A bunch of you kept asking me what happened, and honestly I couldn't remember much of anything. :rotflmao: Now I can listen to it and watch it over and over (I have it saved to my computer). I feel so lucky and blessed to have such an experience caught on video. That camera person ROCKED! Yes, I know they weren't filming me, but still... :lol:

DKat so pleased for you matey !!! Can quite imagine it was all a blur and how brilliant to have video evidence to play over and over and over again !! Brille :yummy:

Not much news this end other than my best mate at work has landed another job ... she's the only thing that makes my days worthwhile at that place, I'm so going to miss her ... still, she's only going up one floor so I'll still see her but she's leaving me alone with our boss who's ... frustrating ... that's a polite word !!! :bonk:

Oh well, I'm off to bed !! Ta-ra everyone until later.

Karen

I don't know if anyone heard about this: a 7-year-old girl was murdered in Salt Lake City. She had been missing for 1 1/2 days and there were many volunteers who searched, but the search was called off last night when the FBI found her body in an apartment in the same building where she lived. A 21-year-old man was arrested last night. The girl was Burmese and her family are refugees so this is really a sad situation. I hate hearing about these things, it's so sad. Everyone please keep the family in your thoughts.

Derek and Julianne Hough are from the town just north of where I live! I wish that Gerry had made an appearance in the audience. My mom is a huge fan of the show and it would have made her night! :pant:

Only 2 days until Nim's Island!

Luv, Mousie

:wuv:

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum: I'm pretty mad right now! I don't know why but I seem to always have TMZ on ..not because I'm watching it but it just happens to be the channel that is on while I'm doing things...anyway..they just had a piece on about Gerry and his "mandate" leaving the Villa with that guy Derik or Erik or whatever his name is. Something to the fact that he was on Dancing with the stars! I for one didn't like the implication and they called it something like weired...What to Hell is that supposed to mean?? I almost can't wait til he finds the love of his life and gets married! Notice I said almost! :kisswink:

Okay I got that off my chest.....now does anyone know who this guy is that they are talking about? Sorry...I'm not a DWTS fan!

:wave: Fran......... :needhug:

Here's a big cyber hug for you Frannie. [[[huggles]]]!!!

I know I hate that innuendo crap too...but Derek has his own MySpace page (I went there and looked and yeah it's his own) and he is straight, young and very talented. It's sister is a doll! And Adam Corolla (who was actually in the front seat with Gerry (Derek was in the back with a very nice looking woman) is a great radio guy (I loved the fact he hung up on Ann Coulter once...lol). He also if a family man...so try not to let all those muck rakers upset you sweetie!

Thank you Charli and Suzie...it was my first night and YES...I have..not had... a great teacher (she has a whole lot more work cut out for her poor dear...lol)

That is so sad Mousie...my heart and prayers go out of her family.

hugs,

Sue[/b]

I am so saddened and infuriated whenever I hear about child abuse and murder. There isn't enough time or energy for me to admit what I'd like to do to the guy who hurt that little girl. I'm so sick and tired of these wackos hurting defenseless humans. In fact, I had a horrid dream a few nights ago about JonBenet Ramsey (I'd read her family's biography a few months ago), and I was literally crying about that poor thing. I also cannot stand it when these cases aren't solved for years and years. Her father and brother live with unresolved grief every single day of their lives, and her mother died with that burden as well...but at least she's been reunited with her little girl.

There is a man who resides in Cheshire, CT whose wife and two daughters were brutally beaten, raped and murdered by two aimless psychopaths last year. Everything transpired right before this man's eyes. He was also severely beaten but he managed to survive...and yet he'll never be the same. The two b*stards who killed his family are behind bars but that poor man is behind a different set of bars for the rest of his life as well. Whenever his wife's or a daughter's birthday approaches, he publishes a small photo of her, an accompanying written tribute and a heartfelt prayer in the local newspaper. The last time it happened, I just sobbed for at least an hour. I didn't know this family personally, but I used to live in Cheshire and...I mean...who WOULDN'T feel anguished about such a horrendous event?

Please keep this man in your prayers, not to mention ALL abused children (and animals) in your hearts.

On a better note, I love ANYONE who hangs up in Ann Coulter's face! BAHAHAHAHAHA! Nobody deserves it more than she does. That woman is one sick chick. She also needs to eat a pork chop.

And DONNAKAT IS FAMOUS! DK, how do you feel? You signing autographs yet? I WANT ONE! *grin*

Edited by Phantom's Muse

Okay...Gerry on a deserted island?? And what I've read so far ...you guys wanna talk??? Well I am old and don't have that much time so you can use your imaginations.... :cunning: Perhaps after ...*ahem* things happen...we'll have a little chatter.....hehehehehehehehehehehehe...OMG I just realized what a lusting old broad I am!! :p And IIIIIIIIIIIIIII like it!

:wave: Fran

DITTO SWEET FRANNIE!

Hugs, Barbara :wave:

Thanks you guys but I think everyone thought I was thinking the wrong thing!! GOOD HEAVENS NO! I just hate the statements sometimes that the media makes. I've calmed down since then and if I was close to the stoopid razzi and idiots that say these things I'm sure I would react in a very unfriendly way! In fact and if you were to ask my sister ..she will tell you...I'd probably clock the Ba#%$@d!! And thanks for the info on Derek...I think now that I can recall I have seen him on the show. I did watch it a couple of times. It's all good ...now!

Mousie, that is such a heart breaking story. I just cannot fathom how these things happen...I just don't know anymore what goes thru the minds of the animals that commit such horrible horrible acts on innocent little lives... My heart goes out to the family...I don't think there is anything that anyone can say or do that will help them to understand or to get thru this right now! Maybe a lot of prayer...I don't know ...I'm at a loss!

Thanks for the pics Cassie...they're great! I only wish I could have been there myself!

Gotta go and help my DH out..Be back later I hope!

{{{HUGS}}} Fran