Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Yeah, I can understand that Andrea...San Jose..the whole bay area went through the roof in the 80's and 90's...

however...go further north (erm...like Redding...lol) and it gets a lot more reasonable. And in my humble opinion a whole lot prettier too...not so congested.

...and hotter.

Don't forget hotter. :D

:duck:

I'm just teasing you Sue. When you post those beautiful pictures of the mountains surrounding Redding and then those of your garden, I realize just how beautiful it is up there. :kisswink:

Annieday, You are not the only one that's not a big fan of Wuthering Heights so don't feel bad! I tried getting into it but just couldn't... This is not to say that if Gerry is cast in a movie such as that I wouldn't go see it though! That's a given... So now my question is to those that are WH fans....just how TOO old is Gerry for the part anyway? I was sitting here peacefully enjoying my solitude and 300 came on so I started to watch it and then .....Hubby came home....needless to say that took care of 300 cause he doesn't care for that type of movie! Oh he said I could leave it on but I knew he would sit there and pout ...so I was a good "Gal" ;)

Hey Sue......have you been doing your homework? Haven't had any PM's Missy!! *as she say's tapping foot* :cunning:

Wow......I haven't streaked here in a long time but since it is so slooooow today................ :streaker:

:wave: Fran

Guest DonnaKat

Yeah, stop rubbing it in! They're forecasting rain and snow today into tomorrow here as well. So far all I've seen are clouds, wind, and extremely friggin' freezing cold temperatures! Forty something farenheit doesn't seem too bad until you step outside and the wind about knocks you over. :tantrum:

Weather being what it's been, I've been playing the domestic goddess today. I cooked dinner earlier (nothing microwave...I mean, I COOKED), I baked double chocolate chip muffins, and I'm on about my second load of laundry. The house has been a mess for too long, and I'm givin' her a thorough cleaning. I've also been watching Viggo Mortenson on the television all day...so all in all it hasn't been too bad.

I want a hug too, though. Just cuz.

Sue, DH is thinking Eureka might be good for us someday. I would be just as happy with the coast of Oregon or Washington myself...I don't like extremes of temperature. But it's all just a fantasy anyway, as God has us here for the foreseeable future. :)

Donna, you have been busy today! My kids just made chocolate chip cookies and the smell is driving me wild. So much for my diet. Anyway, here you go: :hug1: The Yankees are in a rain delay and Boston is winning 4-3, so I hope they don't cancel now!

Fran, I'm relieved that I am not the only one who doesn't like WH. I was beginning to wonder what's wrong with me. LOL!

Hugs,

Andrea

Edited by annieday

Believe it or not I don't care for WH either.But I love most of Jane Austen movies.Fran don't care for them either.She and my daughters and the rest of my family except my mother, think I'm crazy.My Mom and I both have the same taste in music and movies.Well most movies, there are some that I watch that she doesn't care for.

It's so funny you Gals talking about baking all these goodies.My daughter, Laurie has been craving blueberry muffins all day and wanting to bake some.

Sue, how are you doing with the animation lessons?

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well...

Posted Image Peggy

San Jose suburbs. And don't rub it in! LOL! We considered moving back when we first got married, but we really couldn't afford to live there.

Hugs,

Andrea

My hubby is from the Cupertino area.... he moved away from there to go to San Francisco State. We lived in San Jose for year when Nathan was 3 after Bill was laid off.

It is Summer here now. Everyone's been out mowing the lawn in their shorts, and I am wearing capris and tank top. We have all the windows open, and it is warm!

I'm sorry about your never ending winter, Andrea.

Swannie

We've been having glorious weather here in San Antonio. Sunshine, but not too hot. In fact, it's kind of cool today. It's 76 degrees right now. I've only lived in two cities, Houston and San Antonio, but if I could, I'd live in California. My daughter will be in Irvine for the summer, and her rent for a "studio plus" apartment will be more than my house payment, and we have a 4 bedroom house!

I need a hug big time...we woke up to another 2 inches of snow this morning! It's not fair I tell ya! :tantrum: When will spring come to Wisconsin? I guess I should be thankful...up north they got 12 inches.

Sorry, I'm a Gutter Gal. :gutter::perverted::coldshower:

But seriously... :lol:

Bernie will come to live with me and Brayan as soon as we move out of my Mom's house. Probably about May.

Morning gals :wave:

I am off to see the stage show MAMMA MIA today i cant wait :woohoo:

Well, come to scotland out weather is as strange as it gets lol.ONe minute theres sun, not very warm but bearable, then we get rain, then we get sleet, a wee bit of snow then hail stones :lol:

I get so jealous of when you's talk about your hot cali weather.I would love to stay there or even just vist, its been a place i have wanted to live in since i was a little girl, either there or florida.

Donna - heres a hug lol :hugs:

I have never seen wuthering heights or read the book.So dont know if its my cup of tea :)

Okay.....since the only interest here seems to be the weather report...............It's a bit chilly in NC today. Only about 62 for the high! Geesh!

:wave: Fran

And the weather in Lyon, France, is ... absolutely a springtime's weather : sunny and rainy in the same time, 53.6 F (12° C), but the trees have this curly green I love so much and the sky pass from blue to grey in a few minutes ...

Stop to the poesy. We are all a little bit sad at home because Louise, my daughter, had the last act of the show "Les parapluies de cendres" in theatre yesterday in the evening, and for her class it was the end of a 2 years adventure. For the teacher it was the last of the last, because he will be retired in june. He was crying a lot when we offered him a weathervane for his new house in the South where he will open a vacation-house. For us, parents, it's the end of a lot of supporting events, helping moments, creating hours ... We had a big feast in the theatre (Theatre de la Croix Rousse, one of the most famous theatres in Lyon) yesterday, and today ... :spit: we are sad.

If you want to see what these young kids acted, I made a video of the "final" when they are all dancing swing and you can see it here : http://www.dailymotion.com/B-elle/video/x5...marot-12_people

Have a good rainy - sunny - snowy .... smoothly Sunday !

Bénédicte

I forgot to say that Louise is with a dark dress and wears glasses. She will be 15 April 20th ...

Guest DonnaKat

Here is your streaking weather girl giving you the latest report.

:streaker:

Current temperature in St. Louis area: 38F.

Conditions: sleeting and snowing.

Today's high: 42F.

Tonight's low: 29F.

Back to you.

*streaking weather girl goes to find some clothes because it's so #@#$% cold*

The weather here is about 65 degrees, breezy and cool, yesterday we had some rain but it left by the afternoon. The Masters Golf Tournament is winding down today and all the out of towners will be leaving, YEAH! Goodbye golf fans see ya next year!

Guest Pilar

Posted Image Love his expression in this....

Thanks so much for the wonderful weather report GALS! LOL!

Happy Sunday, everyone!

:wave:

All of you who were here 2 weeks ago for CUT and/or the Nim's Island premiere should be thankful for the weather we had that weekend. This weekend the whole area is experiencing record high's - yesterday most places got up into the mid-90's, breaking records by as much as 10 degrees! Today is more of the same - highs at the beaches up into the mid 80's and inland into the mid to high 90's. We all would have been a sweaty miserable mess in Hollywood if it had been this hot 2 weeks ago!

Posted Image Goodmorning, afternoon and evening my friends!

It is a beautiful warm sunny day here in Northern CA...not a cloud in the sky....Christine, you must come for a visit sometime!!

Pilar, I forgot to tell you yesterday how much I loved that picture you posted of Gerry and yup I love the one you posted of him today as well (now there is a little sunshine even if its a blizzard outside)!!!

Benedicte....loved the video...so is that Louise in the very front next to her teacher??? I can understand how sad you must be....years ago I went through a similiar exprience with my son. He had a wonderful teacher for two years that always made one of the major assignments each year to put on a play for the community. It was such a wonderful thing for the kids to be involved in (and the parents).

Well, here's a little sunshine for you GALS who are stuck in with crummy weather:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

maybe Gerry's lips can warm you up! :kiss:

Got to go get ready for church.... have a beautiful Sunday my friends.

Posted Image

Sue