Gerard Butler GALS

4/4 - Gerard Butler is appropriately dashing and quite funny in a dual role

becozy

from: http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/review...nd_N.htm?csp=34

Precious 'Nim's Island' is a quest for all ages

By Claudia Puig, USA TODAY

from the review:

Nim, named by her deceased mother, is a winning and winsome 11-year-old who lives on a remote volcanic island with her scientist father. Gerard Butler is appropriately dashing and quite funny in a dual role as her dad and as Alex Rover, the Indiana Jones-like adventure hero of a series of stories that Nim adores.

read the entire review here

Nim, named by her deceased mother, is a winning and winsome 11-year-old who lives on a remote volcanic island with her scientist father. Gerard Butler is appropriately dashing and quite funny in a dual role as her dad and as Alex Rover, the Indiana Jones-like adventure hero of a series of stories that Nim adores

That's because the man has TALENT!!!! Love this review! Gerry was awesome in this film, as well as Abigail and Jodie....I loved the movie.

I knew with all the attention being given to Jodie & Abigail that Gerry would get his due. He just has such incredible talent that he can't be over looked! What a great film for him to do! He just keeps proving how versatile an actor he really is!

I took my cousin's daughters to go see this movie and they loved it. Both of them said at the end that they can't wait until this comes on DVD so they can buy it. I told them me too!!!!! It was funny, touching, and just a fun movie. I enjoyed this better than PS I Love You because it was very uplifting and not so heavy like the other one. Don't get me wrong PSILY was good but it was just too emotional for me. I am looking forward to seeing Gerry's upcoming movies.

:funnyface: (Gerry Face) LOL.....

from: http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/review...nd_N.htm?csp=34

Precious 'Nim's Island' is a quest for all ages

By Claudia Puig, USA TODAY

from the review:

Nim, named by her deceased mother, is a winning and winsome 11-year-old who lives on a remote volcanic island with her scientist father. Gerard Butler is appropriately dashing and quite funny in a dual role as her dad and as Alex Rover, the Indiana Jones-like adventure hero of a series of stories that Nim adores.

read the entire review here

just got back from seeing it! it was really cute