Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard Butler and Cameron Diaz?

Swansong

I just read a copy of my mom's Star magazine and this picture from the photo gallery of Gerry and Lolita on their stroll with a girl.

It reads the following:

Couple News

Gerard's NEW GIRL

"Gerard Butler has found a new leading lady. The 300 hottie was seen sharing a romantic lunch with Laura Harring----best known for her sexy role in David Lynch's trippy dram Mulholland Dr. --- In West Hollywood on March 21. ""They were smiling and laughing the entire time,"" says a source. ""They were quite flirty."" Afterword, the couple took the 44-year-old actress' pug for a walk, taking turns holding the leash. Gerard, 38, who got a law degree before going into acting, was last linked with supermodel Noami Campbell."

I don't believe anything they write in these mag's. They don't even know that was his dog that he was walking. They might want to check their references on his fan's websites to get better information.

LOL,

Dawn

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell I am waiting for the name

Will it be ButCam, Camerard or Camerry :funnyup:

Oh I so need to go to bed, hard to believe this time last week I was at Nim's Premiere

Moira

because he strikes me as the type to bring every girlfriend home to meet her -- and if she says, "Gerard, she's not the one for you," then he'd be likely to bid adieu to that woman!

As a mom, I can't help but like the idea of my own son behaving this way, but for Gerry's sake, I sure hope he doesn't wait for his mum's approval on his girlfriends! I hope he respects his mum's opinion of his friends, but still manages to make his own decisions based on what HE thinks is right for him.

Swannie

Swannie, I was definitely kidding. Not to worry. I'm sure that Gerry respects his mum's opinion but he ultimately makes his own decisions. In fact, I'd WORRY about him if he dumped a woman because his mum voiced her disapproval!

I'm a bit jealous (not the same as grudge). But I don't want to be her (I have nothing against her). I want to be me, and I know I don't stand a chance with him (I'm an ugly nobody). So if they like each other I will accept that and hope they be good to each other.

Edited: I can still have him in my dreams/fantasy ;)

Edited by musicalcat

Musicalcat you are very right. Whilst we get jealous at whoever he may or may not be with most of us kind of deal with it by knowing that in our own little gerry fantasy world he only has eyes for us.

More often than not my alarm goes off just as he - well I'll keep that thought to myself :funnyup:

Hey Dawn you need to make it clickable so we can see what is written.

Moira

Edited by framolamdu

Guest DonnaKat

Here's a thought...maybe he's "dating" more than one woman. It isn't unheard of, after all. Single people having dinner and "canoodling" with other single people. Happens all the time...in and out of Hollywood. Nothing wrong with that. How else are you gonna meet someone if you never go out and meet someone? Know what I mean?

The tabloids tend to blow things out of proportion, though. Their job is to sell mags, and if they have to "exaggerate" the truth a bit to do so, they will. I guess if Laura was considered an A list actress, we'd be seeing a lot more of these types of stories about her as well. I mean, they have actual pictures of the two of them walking together (unlike the fuzzy video of what looks to me to be a casual dinner). If I were to compare pics, I'd say he looks much "cozier" with Laura than with Cameron.

Was he on a date with Cameron? Quite possibly. Was he on a date with Laura? Quite possibly. Was that Lolita or another pug? Who knows...pugs tend to look alike. My point is, is it really that big of a deal?

In the grand scheme of things, probably not. At least not for us.

What I saw from the vid did not seem like anything serious. Then again, I wasn't there, so I don't know. I do know if I were "seriously" dating someone, I wouldn't be leaving in a separate car - unless we were having a big fight, maybe.

But that's just me. ;)

Either that, or Gerard is a real cad...leading these two women on in a serious relationship at the same time, making each of them think they are solely responsible for taking him "off the market" as it were. :lol: Poor mislead women...

What I saw from the vid did not seem like anything serious. Then again, I wasn't there, so I don't know. I do know if I were "seriously" dating someone, I wouldn't be leaving in a separate car - unless we were having a big fight, maybe.

Or trying to fool the paparazzi into believing nothing was going on and then hook up somewhere else.

I'll say it for them if something is going on they are being very public about it at a very early stage which is unusual for Gerry. I've not really followed Cameron's past love life too closely to know if she is normally very public with new dates ie that the papz are tipped off to a celeb's whereabouts from the said Celeb's own circle beit themselves or PR people.

Moira

You know what? I am not at all jealous of the ladies chooses to date.... not a single one. In fact, every time we hear that Gerry is with "so and so"... whoever they may be, I am always happy knowing he is out there living his life.

I will tell you what I am jealous of...

I am jealous of Gerry. I am jealous that he is doing so many things I know I will never do. I am jealous that he has the money and the freedom to come and go as he pleases; to travel, and enjoy his career and to make the choices that bring him what he needs out of life. By no means do I regret my own life... I have a WONDERFUL life... but every now and then I think, "wow, what would it be like to be living his life?"

I'm glad he's seeing ladies, whether for friendship, business or something more. He is an intriguing man, and no doubt a BLAST to hang out with!

Swannie

Guest Pilar

Gives cyber hi fives to Swan, Charlotte, Moira and Fran!!!

As I said on the other thread, I am thrilled.

She's a blonde! She's a BLONDE!!!

:rotflmao:

You know what? I am not at all jealous of the ladies chooses to date.... not a single one. In fact, every time we hear that Gerry is with "so and so"... whoever they may be, I am always happy knowing he is out there living his life.

I will tell you what I am jealous of...

I am jealous of Gerry. I am jealous that he is doing so many things I know I will never do. I am jealous that he has the money and the freedom to come and go as he pleases; to travel, and enjoy his career and to make the choices that bring him what he needs out of life. By no means do I regret my own life... I have a WONDERFUL life... but every now and then I think, "wow, what would it be like to be living his life?"

I'm glad he's seeing ladies, whether for friendship, business or something more. He is an intriguing man, and no doubt a BLAST to hang out with!

Swannie

I think I can relate Swannie. I always wanted to do what he's doing. I always dreamed I'd be an actress or do something artistic that would be recognized as talented. But Alas, I did something much harder and hopefully just as admirable. I raised my girls. I guess that's an accomplishment in itself.

The money, well lol. I'll never have money like that but money isn't everything. I have been blessed in so many ways. I don't think of all the crap that I went through to get to the happy place I'm in now. Gawd, what the heck am I doing. I sound like I'm wriitng a letter to Dear Abby. Sorry girls. I'm done now. blah blah blah. I like to hear myself talk, I think.

and I agree with your last line too Swannie.

Gerry and you gals are a real blast to hang out with.! I'm having a great time here.

:catfight: You knew that was coming didn't ya! Posted Image

Cassie

:catfight: You knew that was coming didn't ya! Posted Image

Cassie

I think Pilar may be a little proud of her Blonde roots?? Do ya think Cassie? lol :)

So THAT'S the big canoodling thing the tabloids have been talking about the past few days?? I have to say, I've had casual dates before where I was doing much more canoodling than that.

Then again...we all know that I'm such a hussy.... :lmao:

I am with DK on this one. What is the fuss about? I have received more affection than that from men I didn't like at business meetings. Maybe he is trying to line her up for a role in one of the Evil Twins projects. Who knows. But if it was "Love" I don't think he would have called attention to it by mentioning her in that interview last week.

However, I would really like to see him have some FUN. :wuv: He has been working so hard and as sweet as Lolita is, I just don't think she is enough to keep him happy and healthy. And he needs to stay healthy to deal with me when we meet. The fact that I am old enough to be his mother is immaterial.Posted Image

(((HUGS))) Loni

Okay, that so did not look like a "date" (yes, Moira, I actually watched it - but believe me I read about it first!). Looks like they were with other people, too. And you know, even if they were on a date and left separately to meet somewhere else, it's none of our business. I hate it as much as anyone else who's willling to admit it, BELIEVE ME, but I also know that in reality Gerry's life is none of my business.

But, if all this hoopla is based upon this one meeting, wouldn't say that things were hot and heavy. All the other stories about the bottle in her lap, etc., are probably just beefed up stories to sell more articles, etc. Hell, Gerry is more affection with his FANS! :lol:

Anyway, I'm not a fan of hers either (better?) and I truly hope the rumors are not true. I actually really do like the woman from the pics with Lolita and can see him with her better. But, I'm doing exactly what I hate, speculating again. But, just from what I think I know about Gerry, I just don't see it being anything serious.

But, whatever. I think this has run its course with me. Whatever Gerry does with his life is his business. I'm just here to love him and support him in the only way he wants from me - as a fan.

Lisa

While you're sleeping, Pil, I intend to dye your hair...raven black.

*Christine runs out of thread with Cheshire cat grin and a shaken bottle of hair goo*

However, I would really like to see him have some FUN. :wuv: He has been working so hard and as sweet as Lolita is, I just don't think she is enough to keep him happy and healthy. And he needs to stay healthy to deal with me when we meet. The fact that I am old enough to be his mother is immaterial.Posted Image

(((HUGS))) Loni

:funnyup: My feelings exactly!!!

AND yeah Donna, them is fighting words (even though Pilar forgot me!!!! PILAR!!!) Posted Image

hugs,

Sue

Heyyyyy Yahhhhhhhh!

(Charli skids in ready for fight but alas she is all alone)

I heard that there could be a rumble.

I am soooooo glad I am not a celebrity (I do have an audience of adoring fans in my head though and my shrink)

Having someone peering at me through the window! In one of my many fantasies meeting Gerry I would always shut the blinds and then start the canoodling (I love that word, a bit like canoeing but more fun and less wet) I left that trail for DK.

Some of the articles did mention Cameron has good taste in men. I don't know too much about the other men but I know they are right about Gman. Just have to wait and see until he spills the beans on something.

Guest DonnaKat

In one of my many fantasies meeting Gerry I would always shut the blinds and then start the canoodling (I love that word, a bit like canoeing but more fun and less wet)

I dunno...canoodling can be wet too. It just depends on who's sharing his oar with you.

Just have to wait and see until he spills the beans on something.

Now why did you have to mention beans?