Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard Butler and Cameron Diaz?

Swansong

Guest DonnaKat

Check this link out. The pictures of Gerry are from when he was at DWTS. They made it look like she was with them that night.

Another example of the tabloids grasping at straws and stretching the truth to get a good story.

They weren't exactly "nice" to the fans, either...based on their comment.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know all this press that gerry is getting, the tabloids, i hope will work to his advantage. maybe more people will get out there and see his movies, see what this scot is all about. That he's just not some flash in the pants.

Wow, so I don't know if anyone else here knows about the Jezbel website, but basically it is a mix of Perez Hilton and CNN but for women, with a great witty & feminist feel in the writing. Anyways one of the top stories is about Gerry and Cam. It has a lot of user comments about them and I just found it interesting that it is getting that much attention outside of a Gerry forum.

It also occured to me that it is not unheard of for some celebrities to have their publicisists get them toether with another star either b/c they want to get to know them or for some media attention. I am not saying that this is the case, but it can be a possibility.

It also occured to me that it is not unheard of for some celebrities to have their publicisists get them toether with another star either b/c they want to get to know them or for some media attention. I am not saying that this is the case, but it can be a possibility.

The pictures of Gerry are from when he was at DWTS. They made it look like she was with them that night.

Okay, I can't stay away - so sue me . . . oh, I HATE the combining names thing, by the way - just thought I'd throw that out there . . .

Both of these stories bother me as that there has to be some truth to something here. When the paparazzi was following Gerry out of Villa, they specifically asked him, "What STAR would you like to date?" I just wonder if there was something going on before all this came out?

I can't see Gerry participating in a publicity stunt; just doesn't seem like his style. What I can see from that video is that they were tipped off that they were being filmed (albeit they were with a crowd of people), left separately and possibly hooked up later on. Gerry has always wanted to keep hs private life private, so I'm sure all this stuff isn't making him very happy.

Can you imagine being the woman in his life? Being hated by millions? Being called all types of names by people who you don't know but who would take your man in a heartbeat? So, while I say that I would sell my first born child to be Gerry's wife, it would be a very difficult life.

While I would love for Gerry to remain celibate and never date any other woman in the world except for me, that is NOT reality. :lmao: Especially hearing is answer to his favorite thing . . . I don't think the man could be celibate if he tried.

In a sense, I do feel bad for the woman he ultimately ends up with . . . the lucky beatch that she would be . . . :lol:

If it is true, and 99% of these things aren't, It's my hope that Cameron introduces him to Drew Barrymore.

Now that is a name to be reckoned with in Hollywood. Get him in the production side of things with her and his career will take off like a rocket instead of the catapult he's experienced since 300. Either way, I'm still waving the GO GERRY! flag in whatever endeavor he decides to take.

So, while I say that I would sell my first born child to be Gerry's wife, it would be a very difficult life.

[/b][/font][/color]

LMAO...I would sell mine for a night...or two...

So, while I say that I would sell my first born child to be Gerry's wife, it would be a very difficult life.

[/b][/font][/color]

LMAO...I would sell mine for a night...or two...

For a night or two he can have my second born . . . he's my baby . . . Jason, that is . . .

Check this link out. The pictures of Gerry are from when he was at DWTS. They made it look like she was with them that night.

Another example of the tabloids grasping at straws and stretching the truth to get a good story.

They weren't exactly nice to Gerry either - working on his "Carb Face"??!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

They weren't exactly nice to Gerry either - working on his "Carb Face"??!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

What the hell is a "carb face"???????

Is it wrong to say then....that i love his Carb face ;):drool1:

Edited by Scottish_lass_GB_style

Referring to a NORMAL face? One that shows age and wisdom and a healthy appetite for good food and a good life? Ohhhhh, THAT carb face?

Who wants Gerry any other way????? \

Gerry: Who me?? (I can't get the graphic to work)

Me: Yes, you, baby . . . my Squishy . . .

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

I see this is becoming a very popular thread which is understandable. I think Cameron Diaz is great!! :dancegal: She's pretty, has a neat sense of humor and pretty much does her own thing regardless of what anyone else thinks and isn't that what Gerry has said he likes in a woman. There are alot of things about her that fit Gerry. I think if it is true that they have been dating, I personally love it :2cents: I was having a difficult time understanding his attraction to Naomi Campbell (I'm just sayin'). :hide: It is cool to see him with a blonde which I understand is not the type he normally dates. I hope they are having a great time enjoying each other!!! :makeout:

Tojo

:whome2:

Referring to a NORMAL face? One that shows age and wisdom and a healthy appetite for good food and a good life? Ohhhhh, THAT carb face?

Who wants Gerry any other way????? \

Gerry: Who me?? (I can't get the graphic to work)

Me: Yes, you, baby . . . my Squishy . . .

Lisa

Have to agree ;)

:drool1:

:whome2: ...........Yes you Gerry :wuv:

I hope they are very happy together, she is a beautiful person... and you misunderstood what I wrote Pheonixgirl. I wrote after you to hope you see what I meant... thanks...

Hugs, M

Edited by Midnight Diva

Look, if he is seeing her, I hope it's because he likes her and enjoys her company. I really hate the idea of Gerry being the type of person who would be with someone just to "be seen" with someone to further his career. Gerry is better than that, and doesn't need to "use" people to further his career. He's an intelligent businessman, and I really don't see him doing that.

While not a fan, I can admit her physical appeal. I guuess Gerry isn't a breast man . . . :lol: and I mean that with all due respect . . . I'm also pulling this conclusion from past daliances . . .

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

I don't believe that Gerry is the type of person to go with someone either to further his career, but all I meant is that she is a superstar basically. You misunderstood me. I know Gerry has more class then that. I just meant that since she is so popular, him with her will make him more a target for the paparazzi and we all know how Gerry likes his privacy. He is always very nice to the paperazzi's but you can see sometimes he gets annoyed at them, with good reason. Thats what I meant. And, Diaz is very attractive to the men, and she is a very down to earth nice person. I enjoy watching her on Leno and the talk shows. She is one of my favorite actresses.

Hugs, M

Ahhhh - thank you for the clarification. My bad . . .

I admit that I've never seen her in anything but two or three of her movies after The Mask, and she always plays a ditz. If she's not in real life, more power to her. :)

I bet there is someone from Gerry's camp or hers that is reading all this crap and laughing their asses off at us!!! :lmao:

Lisa

I too think the same as you do. Outside of her roles, she seems very down to earth, that is what I like about her.

Yes, they must be reading what we say, but hey, without the fans, where would they be in Hollywood? Right? So here at Gals we " sound off "... thank God they let us say what we feel here at Gals. As long as we respect everyone!

I do pray that Gerry finds his own true love. I'm still waiting for mine... But heck, pretty soon I will be too old to enjoy any man!!! hehehe... lol

Hugs, Midnigiht

I'm all for him getting his groove on!! Yea! :naughty:

I'm just pissed that one of those articles said his chest and abs were computer enhanced!! :curse::inshade:

:leo2:

WT*!!?? :tantrum:

XXOO,

Jenny

Edited by Jenny

Guest DonnaKat

Look, if he is seeing her, I hope it's because he likes her and enjoys her company. I really hate the idea of Gerry being the type of person who would be with someone just to "be seen" with someone to further his career.

Well if he is doing that, he certainly isn't doing a very good job of it...based on the sketchy details we've seen so far. :lol:

I'm all for him getting his groove on!! Yea! :naughty:

I'm just pissed that one of those articles said his chest and abs were computer enhanced!! :curse::inshade:

:leo2:

WT*!!?? :tantrum:

XXOO,

Jenny

Maybe we should check them .....Just to make sure :lol::drool1:

Ok, my head spun today, because my local radio station included this in its All the Gossip You Need in 60 Seconds or Less:

New celebrity couple alert! Cameron Diaz and “300” hottie, Scottish actor Gerard Butler, have been spending quality time together. .

I am not saying anything about it, but except it's getting alot of attention.

Ok, my head spun today, because my local radio station included this in its All the Gossip You Need in 60 Seconds or Less:

New celebrity couple alert! Cameron Diaz and “300” hottie, Scottish actor Gerard Butler, have been spending quality time together. .

I am not saying anything about it, but except it's getting alot of attention.

Well at least they are referring to him as being hot ;) and not just the Guy from 300 as some magazines prints lol.

That means he's eating himself heavier and his face is showing it, i. e., Carb Face!

WE, his legions, prefer to call it a "chnuzzle!" WE don't care how much weight he gains or loses.

THE NERVE OF THOSE PEOPLE saying that type of thing about him.

That means he's eating himself heavier and his face is showing it, i. e., Carb Face!

WE, his legions, prefer to call it a "chnuzzle!" WE don't care how much weight he gains or loses.

THE NERVE OF THOSE PEOPLE saying that type of thing about him.

Yes very true ;)