Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard Butler and Cameron Diaz?

Swansong

Check this link out. The pictures of Gerry are from when he was at DWTS. They made it look like she was with them that night.

Another example of the tabloids grasping at straws and stretching the truth to get a good story.

They weren't exactly "nice" to the fans, either...based on their comment.

Isn't this the same night the tabs said Gerry was "with" that young kid from DWTS? The tabs seem to be trying too hard to figure out Gerry's private life. Keep 'em guessing Gerry-none of their business whom you want to hang out with!!!!

That has to be the absolute WORST thing I've ever read. I feel like I need a shower after reading it. The HORRIBLE words they use to call three other men that CD has been linked to. What an awful person to write that crap! This is where negativity grows . . .

Yeah, last week Gerry was gay with the young kid from DWTS; this week he's a hot hunk with CD. Oh, poor Gerry . . . I'm also getting very tired of opening my gmail and getting the SAME tired old "alerts" with the same tired old stories about the same tired old "sightings" of them.

I agree with Moira (no, really?!) . . . if they can get pics of Gerry from the dentist, they can surely get pics of him with CD. Oh, they can't? Gee . . . I wonder why? :lol:

You know, we're all going to eat crow if it turns out to be true. :lmao:

WHOA, WHOA, What is this about a young guy from DWTS. What is DWTS and where was that written?

Someone please PM me on this. I missed it all together. I'm know I'm computer illeterate, but Please.

Sandy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm just throwing in my 2 cents here...I'm sorry I haven't read through the entire thread, but it all seems to be just smoke and mirrors. First of all, they were at a party for Robert Downey, Jr. where I'm sure they talked, etc. Second of all, the articles say they are 'secretly' dating...if they were secretly dating would they be out and about in such public places? The one hazy video showed nothing that would suggest they had been together.

There is a 6 degrees of separation here...Cameron is making a movie with Abigail Breslin right now. And why are the exact same quotes picked up by every news source...from some unnamed person. There are no pics to prove it. It could have been business after all.

What I am appalled at is the so-called quote from Gerry's Mum. They even listed where she lives. Knowing of her, she would never post anything so private about her son publicly. She shies away from all publicity. The whole family was so stressed when Margaret received letters from fans of Gerry. Obviously someone was staking her out hoping to get closer to Gerry.

Then they stated that he had dated Rosario Dawson and Naomi Campbell. We know that's not true and that got nowhere. I don't take all this as gospel truth. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest...I feel better now!

:tantrum::lalala::wuv:

I just thought of something disturbing . . .

For those of us who complained about Gerry not getting enough press or recognition . . . well, here it is girls! Unfortunately, as he becomes more well-known and hangs out with other well-known people, this is the type of "press" he's going to receive for a while. I wish he could just be recognized for the talented and wonderful man that he is . . . not who he is or is not shagging, snogging or whatever-ing at the moment . . . I don't want that for him, and I don't really think that's the type of press he wanted either.

This makes me sad . . .

Next thing you know they will be releasing a video about him fooking Ben Affleck!

Come on everyone, sing it with me!

I'M FOOKING BEN AFFLECK yes, he's fooking Ben Affleck. :music:

ETA: I realized after I posted this that many may not know what I was talking about and thought I was being crude. It's a Jimmy Kimmel thing. It's on You tube if you want to laugh your butt off. A warning though it is not for the faint of heart! :rotflmao: I forgot! Cameron was in this too :lol:

According to JustJARED.com they two have been dating. They have been out on 3 dates in the past 10 days. There is other info in the article about their night out. Sorry I didn't get the link.

According to JustJARED.com they two have been dating. They have been out on 3 dates in the past 10 days. There is other info in the article about their night out. Sorry I didn't get the link.

Well 3 dates in 10 days,lucky cami then lol.

Now did this website managed to get all the details then :p lol

Just unwinding from a day at the "office" nothing personal. The way I view this topic is strickly professional and I think this "sighting" is the same. Good for both careers and it appears that GB is moving in the Hollywood crowd whilst he is in LA. Why not kill two birds with one stone while working on a movie project for a few months hook up with a known celeb and whatever. So far it looks like it is in GB's favor, there are a few intelligent people in the group so it wont be a total drag. In MHO Cameron is not a contender.

OK, I'm just throwing in my 2 cents here...I'm sorry I haven't read through the entire thread, but it all seems to be just smoke and mirrors. First of all, they were at a party for Robert Downey, Jr. where I'm sure they talked, etc. Second of all, the articles say they are 'secretly' dating...if they were secretly dating would they be out and about in such public places? The one hazy video showed nothing that would suggest they had been together.

There is a 6 degrees of separation here...Cameron is making a movie with Abigail Breslin right now. And why are the exact same quotes picked up by every news source...from some unnamed person. There are no pics to prove it. It could have been business after all.

What I am appalled at is the so-called quote from Gerry's Mum. They even listed where she lives. Knowing of her, she would never post anything so private about her son publicly. She shies away from all publicity. The whole family was so stressed when Margaret received letters from fans of Gerry. Obviously someone was staking her out hoping to get closer to Gerry.

Then they stated that he had dated Rosario Dawson and Naomi Campbell. We know that's not true and that got nowhere. I don't take all this as gospel truth. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest...I feel better now!

I have to agree with you and Moira both, Dragon Slayer. And if I am reading right and going on the dates and the vid/pics Moira posted viax17, wasnt this party the same night of the pics/video? I dunno,might be old age settin in or somethin.....but it goes back to the same thing with RD, where he was, she was and so on...(again, agree with you here on this one, Moira, suspisions ofchasing/running...and it isnt Gerry *forgive me dont have your pots in front of me for an exact quote*, but I have those same feelings) if you read the article it was at the Chateau the exact same time! (the article was posted, Tuesday the 8th for heavens sake...) and the pic People used was taken several days ago also. As for JustJared.com, it doesnt state they are, it is the same thing, what is going on, the video and the 3 pics of the Chateau shinding, yet the alleged dates at Shutters and the Rossevelt/Teddys arent available...same old stuff. And it doesnt make sense. Like my Mom one year being sent a MARs gram saying I was dead, yet I wasnt. I was Wilson CA, the Marine killed was Wilson CJ. Ok, now I feel better. (If I repeated myself Im sorry-but I usually dont comment unless I want to know something or have to vent...)

I have to agree with you and Moira both, Dragon Slayer. And if I am reading right and going on the dates and the vid/pics Moira posted viax17, wasnt this party the same night of the pics/video? I dunno,might be old age settin in or somethin.....but it goes back to the same thing with RD, where he was, she was and so on...(again, agree with you here on this one, Moira, suspisions ofchasing/running...and it isnt Gerry *forgive me dont have your pots in front of me for an exact quote*, but I have those same feelings) if you read the article it was at the Chateau the exact same time! (the article was posted, Tuesday the 8th for heavens sake...) and the pic People used was taken several days ago also. As for JustJared.com, it doesnt state they are, it is the same thing, what is going on, the video and the 3 pics of the Chateau shinding, yet the alleged dates at Shutters and the Rossevelt/Teddys arent available...same old stuff. And it doesnt make sense. Like my Mom one year being sent a MARs gram saying I was dead, yet I wasnt. I was Wilson CA, the Marine killed was Wilson CJ. Ok, now I feel better. (If I repeated myself Im sorry-but I usually dont comment unless I want to know something or have to vent...)

forgot to add, being a Robert Downey Jr fan from way back with him and Mel Gibson in Air America, my friends and I even had the pleasure of meeting him anyway.....his birthday, is April 4, 1964 the reason I know this is his and my cousins is on the same day, he is 3 hours older. April 4th was Friday.....the same time Gerry was at the Chateau and so was Cameron and so was Reese and so was.....remember the crowd in the video...(boy, it was dark-dimmed the lights) so count on the magazines not only throwin out the poo-poo, but being behind schedule as well) Hope I have made sense and ya'll understood my English. Come from the boothill of Missouri and never could speak it, much less write it.

Interesting that Cameron & Gerry are (supposedly) an item! I still recall when Cameron was linked to Criss Angel, and that didn't last too long! Let's see what happens here--we just want Gerry happy, maybe they are just buddies.

I still think they should let them have some peace if they want some peace. I don't care if they are celebrities they are human beings first.

Pilar, I married a blond and gave birth one too. Blonds rock.

Love,

Tracy :kisswink:

Nothing wrong with her being a BLONDE, that's a good thing! I just hope she has something upstairs besides AIR!

Pilar great siggy, the blonde is gorgeous!

I loved her in The Holiday and I loved her every since The Mask.

I think Blonds, Brunettes, and Redheads are beautiful. I am related to all of the above.

Love,

Tracy :hearts:

P.S. I know Fran is smart.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

BTW-I thought she was going out with Scott Speedman (www.hollyscoop.com):

Excerpt is with a picture of the 2 (Jan 2008):

Cameron Diaz and Scott Speedman?

I know I thought the same thing. Who is he again? But Scott Speedman is actually a really hot piece, and he's rumored to be hooking up with Cameron Diaz.

Cam's been doing some traveling lately for her show Trippin, and has most recently found herself in the Bahamas. Witnesses say the two have been smooching and frolicking all over the beach. I think they'd make an unusual but really hot couple. Then again, poor Cam has been linked to everyone and anyone in Hollywood so I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't even true.

BTW-I thought she was going out with Scott Speedman (www.hollyscoop.com):

Excerpt is with a picture of the 2 (Jan 2008):

Cameron Diaz and Scott Speedman?

I know I thought the same thing. Who is he again? But Scott Speedman is actually a really hot piece, and he's rumored to be hooking up with Cameron Diaz.

Cam's been doing some traveling lately for her show Trippin, and has most recently found herself in the Bahamas. Witnesses say the two have been smooching and frolicking all over the beach. I think they'd make an unusual but really hot couple. Then again, poor Cam has been linked to everyone and anyone in Hollywood so I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't even true.

per sponkit.com (www.sponkit.com) Feb 5, 2008 is another confirmation of her and Scott.......Scott BTW is the actor if I remeber right that was with Kate Beckinsale in the Underworld movies. HOT also. I think he is either English or Scots (something about them Scottish dudes......)

Scott Speedman is definitely HAWT.

Something I once heard about Cam was a tad disturbing: AOL published a list of the ten "worst" celebrities to ask for an autograph, and she was number one! Apparently, she lectures people when they ask her for a signature. However, it's always possible that she just wants to tell fans that she's nothing special; she's just another human being who happens to eke out a living on the silver screen...? Who knows? AOL didn't really specify what, precisely, she utters to people who request an autograph.

Then again, half of what we read in the media is NOT true. Without delving into a lot of lurid detail, there are members of my family who've been in the papers for the past two years for supposedly crooked business practices...and NOTHING could be further from the truth. I am referring to some of the most responsible, honest and diligent people on the face of this planet. My loved ones have been forced to pay through the wazoo for a fleet of lawyers and are trying to rescue their reputation so they don't have to close their office doors. The entire blitz has taken a HUGE toll on them, emotionally and financially, and my entire clan really abhors the media at this juncture. All of the tri-state newspapers have published the most YELLOW of journalistic pieces about them. It infuriates and frustrates me.

It also causes me no end of happiness when I reflect upon the fact that I relinquished a career in journalism a few years ago. I am elated NOT to be associated with this pack of jackals.

I find it interesting that E News, The Daily 10, Extra and Entertainment Tonight have not had anything whatsoever about any of this, especially due to the fact that Cameron Diaz cannot "burp" on air (and she did recently do just that, burped out loud on during an appearance), and it not make the front page....and she has always been so "public" with her love life...likes to be seen in public with her men, flaunting and being flaunted...she has quite the reputation in Hollywood as a "gal about town..." It's hard to tell anymore what is real and what is not in the "Hollyhood...." but this is suspect at best, outside of just a superficial "thing." No pictures, no real proof of anything other than articles gleaned from the same original report, which for all outward appearances, appeared to be of a "non-romantic" nature....this is definitely a wait-and-see situation here...about all we can do at this point....

Incidentally, keep in mind that X17 is the same people that Tony and Eva Longoria-Parker are currently suing for reporting Tony having an affair with some French actress/model while he has been married to Eva...they are suing X17 at this time, and X17 has recently printed a retraction and apology to Tony and Eva for reporting incorrect and damaging information.

Wait-and-see GALS....that's all we can do at this point....

Cheers...

Phantom's Lady Rose

Cameron "burped" in public at the Nickelodean awards show. Given the fact that people were getting slimed and everyone was letting out their inner child, I see nothing wrong with her joining in the crazy fun.

I really dislike the fact that people are jumping to conclusions about Miss Diaz's character. The only thing any of us know about her is what we see in the media, and that is mostly speculation and exaggeration.

She is entitled to the same respect we seem to want for Gerry.

Swannie

Scott Speedman is definitely HAWT.

Something I once heard about Cam was a tad disturbing: AOL published a list of the ten "worst" celebrities to ask for an autograph, and she was number one! Apparently, she lectures people when they ask her for a signature. However, it's always possible that she just wants to tell fans that she's nothing special; she's just another human being who happens to eke out a living on the silver screen...? Who knows? AOL didn't really specify what, precisely, she utters to people who request an autograph.

Then again, half of what we read in the media is NOT true. Without delving into a lot of lurid detail, there are members of my family who've been in the papers for the past two years for supposedly crooked business practices...and NOTHING could be further from the truth. I am referring to some of the most responsible, honest and diligent people on the face of this planet. My loved ones have been forced to pay through the wazoo for a fleet of lawyers and are trying to rescue their reputation so they don't have to close their office doors. The entire blitz has taken a HUGE toll on them, emotionally and financially, and my entire clan really abhors the media at this juncture. All of the tri-state newspapers have published the most YELLOW of journalistic pieces about them. It infuriates and frustrates me.

It also causes me no end of happiness when I reflect upon the fact that I relinquished a career in journalism a few years ago. I am elated NOT to be associated with this pack of jackals.

First, as for Cameron Diaz being the worst to ask for an autograph, that is without a doubt true........when Mask came out my Aunt, 2 of my cousins and their at the time boyfriends, my Uncle and a neighbor of theirs was out in LA out and about, well, not to go into a long story, they and several others who were in LA for the movie, were waiting and OMG what they had to say when they got back, rude and nasty would be the nicer way to describe it. My Aunt said the older couple that was in the crowd just turned around and left, it wasnt pleasent. And like I said when the wind blows in the same direction, meaning the stories/comments are he same then to me there is truth in it.

And I feel for you regarding your family and what they are dealing with. When my Mom was told, they had also notified the papers, and even Social Security...it took forever to get things straightened out. A lie is a lie is a lie....same as a rumor or gossip. (If you cant preach the gospel, dont carry the bible per my Papa when I was little).

The line of respect is being flirted with again. This is not a "free for all let's bash someone that Gerry has possibly been seen with."

Would you really want him or someone that knows him reading the remarks that seem to be starting up again?

That's what PMs are for. Use them please.

Geesh look...another one.....http://perezhilton.com/2008-04-08-double-date-time#respond

Wonder if this was the same birthday party night or perhaps a 3rd time at the same place?? If that's the case and any of this is true, then why the heck would they go to such a public place 3 times in the last week knowing the razzi is going to be there? Especially since Gerry is so private about his love life...LOL I think I smell bull poo. :unsure::D

Oh and since when do they serve dinner that late? and red wine? Uh huh...doubtful...

Edited by Chelle

Geesh look...another one.....http://perezhilton.com/2008-04-08-double-date-time#respond

Wonder if this was the same birthday party night or perhaps a 3rd time at the same place?? If that's the case and any of this is true, then why the heck would they go to such a public place 3 times in the last week knowing the razzi is going to be there? Especially since Gerry is so private about his love life...LOL I think I smell bull poo. :unsure::D

Oh and since when do they serve dinner that late? and red wine? Uh huh...doubtful...

I was buying it until this bit came out. The source is again Life & Style, which I believe started all of this - how is it that this is the one mag that has a source every place they show up? The description of the date does not match the behavior seen in the video from friday, although I am sure that video is not all there was to see. The behavior is NOTHING like GB's behavior in the past - way too open and public. This is really starting to sound like a PR stunt or even just a flat out lie by the magazine. Or maybe it is legit - who knows???? Should be interesting . . .

Edited by lrr720