Gerard Butler GALS

4/10 I'm Not Dating Cameron Diaz!

www.justjared.com

Gerard Butler shows off his massive muscles in a skintight tank top as he goes for a morning run in Los Angeles on Thursday.

The 38-year-old husky 300 star reportedly took Cameron Diaz on a double date over the weekend with Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon. But let this be another lesson of don't believe everything you read!

During his morning run, Mr. Butler bluntly addressed the rumors that he's dating Cameron Diaz.

In complete Gerry humor, he said,"So if I take my dog for a walk apparently I'm f—ing my dog? No, it's not true!"

MOD Edit: Yummy pictures at link!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During his morning run, Mr. Butler bluntly addressed the rumors that he's dating Cameron Diaz.

In complete Gerry humor, he said,"So if I take my dog for a walk apparently I'm f—ing my dog? No, it's not true!"

You did ask Lolita to marry you Gerry . . .

:rotflmao:

And now we can all find something INTERESTING to talk about. Like UM let's see.... HIS MOVIES. Heard he had one come out recently :rotflmao:

ETA: Can he take me for a walk? okay I better go to the gutter afore I gets myself in trouble :D

Edited by DawnS

And now we can all find something INTERESTING to talk about. Like UM let's see.... HIS MOVIES. Heard he had one come out recently :rotflmao:

ETA: Can he take me for a walk? okay I better go to the gutter afore I gets myself in trouble :D

:funnyup: Boy, do we think alike!! :gutter:

Is that what they're calling it nowadays?? Do we getta leash if we get "walked" too? :drool1: :drool1:

Oh the fact he is denying it now must mean they are ha ha LOL :funnyup:

Those photos :pant::yummy::kiss:

Moira

Moira, you are wearing me out! I'm gonna smack ye for this in Vegas!

Amen to that, Dawn!Posted Image

Yummy is a good word for those pics Spot, I look at them and see strawberries and whipped cream for some reason. :yummy:Posted Image

Guest DonnaKat

Thank God Gerry is finally addressing these rumors. The stories they were posting were really making him look like a boob.

I sleep with my cat sometimes. What does that make me?

:funnyup: If you sleep with your cat, doesn't that mean you're dating Cameron Diaz?

Hmm, something to think about.

You are lookin' good Gerry! If I could only get my but up and start running again!

Thank God Gerry is finally addressing these rumors. The stories they were posting were really making him look like a boob.

I sleep with my cat sometimes. What does that make me?

Ooh, you left yourself too wide open for that, Donna!!! :lol:

Well, I for one am very glad he's at least addressing the rumors. I personally don't think Gerry would ever lie blatantly. I, for one, take him at his word . . . that's good enough for me.

Yes, PLEASE - on to BETTER SUBJECTS!!!

Like THOSE PICTURES!!!! OMFB!!! :poof: I think every part of my body started screaming at those THIGHS, NIPPLES, ARMS, PACKAGE. :thud: Good Lord but that man is put together better than anyone else God ever created.

GOD'S CREATION

*breathless with laughter at Gerry's response*

Well, the 'razzi had it coming.

Incidentally, Gerry can put a leash on me ANY ol' day of the week...*scurrying back to the gutter*

Quick editorial note: I sleep with BOTH of my (female) cats every single night. Hey, I wonder if we'd have enough room for G and Lolita...ah, yeah. I'd make it work. Aurora's a diva and would be POed for a while, but Zoey would get over it quickly.

Yo Donna! I'm an equal opportunity lov-ah. Top THAT! (Or, if you prefer, you can bottom it. Um, I'll shaddup now.)

Edited by Phantom's Muse

I'm only gonna say one thing................................HOLY SHITE! :pant: Oh and "ARF ARF!! :cunning:

:wave: Fran

I've been telling my hubby about all the recent gossip about Gerry...

with Cameron Diaz

with Derek Hough

with Laura Harring....

And I specifically told him about the pics of G walking his dog with Laura. Before I even mentioned anything about this article, my hubby laughed, "So I guess he's dating his dog too!"

When I read aloud G's actual comment to the Raz, Bill just about fell out of his chair laughing.

(I didn't show him the pics though... good Lord, a girl's gotta have SOME secrets!)

Swannie

Edited by Swansong