Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

Morning, GALS!!!! It's been too long since I've posted in here. Sorry!

Hotlips, I'm glad your mama is doing better.

Jordyn, I lost my mom when I was thirteen. She had ovarian cancer. It was a horrible ordeal.... if you ever need to talk, just PM me, okay?

Christine, I'm glad you're okay!

Michelle, I'm glad your house is okay!

Mel, I'm sorry about the jobs.

Did I miss anyone?!?!?!?!

Pilar, thanks for the delish pics! I kinda like that one on the boat in Ischia!!! Looooooooooooooooooooong sexy legs!!!! Oh, I have started playing you and Deb's "favorite game" ROFLMAO

To those I haven't met yet, howdy, how y'all doin?

Much love,

Claire

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Galfriends, :wave:

Hope everyone is having a good rest, well those of you who have that luxury and aren't rushing about after young children or an aged parent. Me?.......Oh I'm resting here watching Gerry movies and reading, weather didn't turn out to be that great so didn't get to venture far. We went as far as Castle Combe, funny that as Alice :wave: mentioned the movie Stardust, they used the village for the movie.

Irish that little boy B2 is growing so fast! :kiss:

Good luck with job hunting Mel and Mousie, and to Anna with 'vertigo', pm me, I have a myriad of information about that particular symtom. :D

Peggy, lots of hugs coming your way....spare some for Frannie! And Suzie, please take care sweet Galfriend of mine, we have plans remember. :wuv:

For all my Galfriends, old and new, :wuv: Happy Gerry Day!

hugs,

Anna X

edited to say Jobella Bless you sweetie, sorry missed your post, have put your date down on my calendar, will be sending prayers for your delivery, do we know if this is boy or girl yet?

Edited by Anna

:cunning: Hey Suzie,

Guess who I am watching while I do 'Gerry'? Yep, Jon-Erik Hexum!!! :drool1: He is soooooo gorgeous, I love him almost as much as Gerry, only in a different way. It would have been interesting to have seen how far he would have gone as an actor. He was more than handsome, he was truly beautiful!!!! I think, and this is of course my opinion, he would have done some pretty good movies as he grew older and more rugged looking. I'm so sorry he is gone. I still cry over the loss of him and Mark Frankle. They both had a special talent that is lost forever. God love and keep them both in his loving arms.

Love Ya Suzie,

AOGJoanna

Hi there Galfriends, :wave:

Hope everyone is having a good rest, well those of you who have that luxury and aren't rushing about after young children or an aged parent. Me?.......Oh I'm resting here watching Gerry movies and reading, weather didn't turn out to be that great so didn't get to venture far. We went as far as Castle Combe, funny that as Alice :wave: mentioned the movie Stardust, they used the village for the movie.

Irish that little boy B2 is growing so fast! :kiss:

Good luck with job hunting Mel and Mousie, and to Anna with 'vertigo', pm me, I have a myriad of information about that particular symtom. :D

Peggy, lots of hugs coming your way....spare some for Frannie! And Suzie, please take care sweet Galfriend of mine, we have plans remember. :wuv:

For all my Galfriends, old and new, :wuv: Happy Gerry Day!

hugs,

Anna X

Anna X,

I just thought of this little ditty as your "Gerry" slideshow passed my eyes.

"I wish I was an apple a' hangin' on a tree

and as the G-Man passed, he'd

take a bite of me!!

In this case though,

"I'd rather be a rain drop fallin' in his mouth first,

Then I'd always know, I slacked his hunger and thirst!"

Thanks for the inspiration!

Love Ya Always GAL, Joanna

Oh Frannie, I'm so happy that your new beer garden if such a success!!! That's wonderful!

Anna and Jo ... I"m so sorry...that sounds horrible...my hubby has had it a few times and each time it was because of an inner ear infection but I had a friend who had it terribly and it turned out that hers was caused by stress...so please take care of yourselves.

Mel, you hang in there...the perfect job is out there!

Peggy, :seeyou: down there....hugs to you my friend.

I just got off the phone with speaking to B2...I know he was telling gramma all about his past few days because he was soooo serious about it...and I was just so happy to hear him talk!!! I'm sure he will be well before long and thank you to all of you who have been praying for him and for supporting and loving me through this.

Ooooh...my son just sent this taken with his iphone (right after I got finished talking to B2...who hung up on me btw...when he was finished....lol):

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/iris...2/th_photo1.jpg

hugs,

Sue

Sue,

I just want you to know, I want to pick up lil' B2 and hug him and snuggle him and do 'blubber fuzzies' on his lil' belly and make him laugh and kiss him and hug him some more. He is adorable and he looks so huggable. He is still and always will be in my prayers. I absolutely adore him!! And God love Ya Gal, we will always love and support you.

My Grand daughter's girl friend is having a baby the end of May and I can hardly wait to get to hug and hold her. Her name is going to be 'Sarah". Pammy is like another grand daughter to me.

Did I ever tell you, babies, dogs and old men just love me to death. Forget about the younger handsome men. To them, I don't exist!!!!! They like me because I am 'Mom" like. Oh boy, if I ever meet Gerry, I hope he can see me as anything!!!!!! I want that hug and that snuggle into his white t-shirt someday. I don't care if he smothers me. What a way to die!!!!! :drool1:

Give lil' B2 my love and A Huge Giant Hug,

Love Ya Gal, Joanna

Edited by discoveringme
Quoted picture changed to link as per site guidelines

Pilar,

You are such a wonderful GAL. You can be my "Daughter" any time you want. But, I will say, you are like a best friend! You have an understanding of what a person feels without that person telling you. You are truly a 'kindred spirit", and I love you very much for the words of encouragement when I really needed them!!!! If I can ever help anyone with anything that I can, at anytime, I am here. That is what Gerry does for us. He inspires us to be friends and help each other with things we need help with, that someone may have lived through, and we can benfit from their experiences. That is a true gift of friendship. That's what we are here for. To give of our experiences and love to those that either have none or are in need of more than they have.

All of the GALS have an ability to help each other make it through bad times and illness and I love that I can be a small part of the helping hands here.

Sorry it took me so long to answer this thread, but I get busy with 'Gerry' and I lose all track of time. I remembered this wonderful post and had to go back and find it. Thank You Pilar!! You are soooooooo special.

Love and Huge Hugs, My Pretty Pilar, :hearts:

Joanna

Edited by Abrock
when quoting pictures, we ask that you change the IMAGE to a LINK: please see picture posting guidelines.

~alice,

Isn't it fun to have a gorgeous, handsome, hunk of male pulchritude for eye candy!!! And you don't have to hear him whine or cry about the food isn't what he wanted, or his socks aren't soft or anything that men find to complain about! And as beautiful as Gerry is, he is still a 'man'! We don't have to be involved with his mood swings or any complaints about whatever. We get to enjoy the best side of him. Not that I wouldn't like some personnal time with this gorgeous, awesome man. Like the snuggle in his whit t-shirted chest!!!!! OMGosh, what a thought!!!!! But, yes, I have the beautiful G-Man on a pedestal and even though I know he has clay feet (HA, HA, HA, I just finished his clay feet yesterday on his statuette!) He is still the most wonderful man/actor it is my pleasure to love and enjoy.

So, on a pedestal he will remain until such time as I am gone from this "veil of tears"! I will love Gerry 'til I die!!!!!!!

Thank You Awesome Alice,

Archie's Ocean Gal Joanna

HotLips: Eight years ago, my younger brother was having the vertigo symptoms that you appear to be having and it turned out that he was just so stressed out about getting engaged! I hope that yours and Joanna's symptoms aren't anything serious.

Sue: I can't believe how big B2 is getting! Is he walking yet?

Alice: It's kind of ironic that you mentioned Stardust and The Chronicles of Narnia in the same post. The new Prince Caspian was in Stardust for a few minutes (he played the younger version of Tristian's dad).

Happy weekend everyone!

Mousie :wuv:

Hey girlies. I can't believe the weekend is almost over. WHY!!!!! All I did was bum around yesterday and today and the day flew by. I should just stay home if it's going to go by so fast. I'm really tired.

Big {{{{HUGS}}}} to all those who're under the weather in some form. Get some rest and get back on board.

Alice - You will succumb one day. That's all I'm saying. It will happen. :cunning:

Sue - B2 looks so happy in that pic. I'm glad he's feeling better.

Well, I'm watching P&P yet again playing around on the net. I think I may call this an early night and go to bed like by 8:30pm or something. I'm just really tired the past few days. I'm in the process of painting my little princess's room. I'm doing a Fairy theme w/Tinkerbell being the focal point. I'm posting a few pics of outlines I drew and put up so far. This is not finished by no means, but it's a start. I still have to paint her name and paint 4 of Tink's fairy friends. I have so much to do in such a short period of time. It's completely my fault. I should have started earlier. BTW, I bought Tinkerbell Disney paint and for some reason it comes out yellow on the wall. It's supposed to be GREEN! WTF. Looks like I need to just get a darker green and hope it covers on the blue wall green enough to NOT look as yellow as this. Wish me luck. Also, ignore the mistakes, they will be fixed. My hand is not as steady as it used to be.

~click to enlarge~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

Hi everyone!

NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ:

We have a few newbies (yay! welcome!) and so I'm going to remind everyone of the picture posting guidelines:

WE ASK THAT YOU NOT QUOTE PICTURES FROM OTHER MEMBERS' POSTS.

For all the details, please see the posting guidelines, it will explain what we mean:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...p?showtopic=809

Good day to all!!

~Mel

Oh Cassie, they are going to be sooo cute in the baby's room. A fairy room!!! And you wanted a boy...you are going to have soooo much fun with this little princess!!!

Yes B2 is growing...but this pneumonia has me really worried because in just a week he has lost so much weight...his little chubby thights aren't chubby!!!

Bryan sent me these late last night of B2's last treatment of the night and then he sent one this morning:

Posted Image

Posted Image

He's not walking yet Mousie....he is constantly getting up and just standing...lol...bouncing a little and then when he decides it's time to move he's down and crawling until he gets to his destination (where he stands up again)...

Thank you my friends for your love and prayers for B2....his first birthday is in less than two weeks and I am praying that he will be all better so we can have a birthday party for him.

hugs to all.

Love,

Sue

Guest greyeyegoddess

Alice - You will succumb one day. That's all I'm saying. It will happen. :cunning:[/img][/url]

Cassie

LOL!!!! :funnyup: :funnyup: That whole marriage thing...kind of keeps me away, you know? lol!

Mousie, it was funny, because just as Stardust started I looked and thought...omigosh, where's he from? Hopped over to imdb, and voila'! I saw that Prince C was on Stardust for a moment. Funny, huh? And normally, I wouldn't get that right away. Heck, same thing happened with Gerry...Attila and Phantom. lol!

Sue, those pictures of B2 make me cry...

Hugs, Joanna!

I'm having a good day so far. Hope your weekend is going well.

~alice

:music:

Hey girlies. I can't believe the weekend is almost over. WHY!!!!! All I did was bum around yesterday and today and the day flew by. I should just stay home if it's going to go by so fast. I'm really tired.

Big {{{{HUGS}}}} to all those who're under the weather in some form. Get some rest and get back on board.

Alice - You will succumb one day. That's all I'm saying. It will happen. :cunning:

Sue - B2 looks so happy in that pic. I'm glad he's feeling better.

Well, I'm watching P&P yet again playing around on the net. I think I may call this an early night and go to bed like by 8:30pm or something. I'm just really tired the past few days. I'm in the process of painting my little princess's room. I'm doing a Fairy theme w/Tinkerbell being the focal point. I'm posting a few pics of outlines I drew and put up so far. This is not finished by no means, but it's a start. I still have to paint her name and paint 4 of Tink's fairy friends. I have so much to do in such a short period of time. It's completely my fault. I should have started earlier. BTW, I bought Tinkerbell Disney paint and for some reason it comes out yellow on the wall. It's supposed to be GREEN! WTF. Looks like I need to just get a darker green and hope it covers on the blue wall green enough to NOT look as yellow as this. Wish me luck. Also, ignore the mistakes, they will be fixed. My hand is not as steady as it used to be.

~click to enlarge~

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/4cul...tinkerbell1.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/4cul...tinkerbell2.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/4cul...tinkerbell3.jpg

Cassie

Hi Cassie

Your Tinkerbelles are beautiful. I've called my daughter Tink since she was born. She's 22 now and finally, Tink is popular. All her friends gave her something with Tink on it for Christmas this year. Anyway, good lock with your decorating.

WendyM

Edited by discoveringme
Quoted pictures changed to links as per site guidelines

Yay!!!!! I got 'Gerry's" feet done to my satisfaction, and one arm. Now the other arm and then those wonderful hands! I can't believe how fussy I am. My daughter said they looked good, but I kept looking at them and they didn't look right to me. I studied them with all the pics I could find from every angle and I didn't like the result. So, I worked on them some more today and now I love them, they look pretty okay to me. I just have to put the impression of the toes on when the clay gets more dry.

I am going to bed now, as I have my grandson for the week and I have to take him to school at 7:30 every morning. I'm usualy up, but I have to go out in traffic across town and you all know how I hate to drive! But I love him and his Mom alot. So it's not too bad. She is a wonderful person to me.

I am soooooo tired, I have to go to bed. Love Ya All,

Good night,

Joanna

Jordyn, I lost my mom when I was thirteen. She had ovarian cancer. It was a horrible ordeal.... if you ever need to talk, just PM me, okay?

Much love,

Claire

Thank you, Claire.

Oh Cassie, they are going to be sooo cute in the baby's room. A fairy room!!! And you wanted a boy...you are going to have soooo much fun with this little princess!!!

Yes B2 is growing...but this pneumonia has me really worried because in just a week he has lost so much weight...his little chubby thights aren't chubby!!!

Bryan sent me these late last night of B2's last treatment of the night and then he sent one this morning:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/iris...th_photo3-2.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/iris...ngtreatment.jpg

He's not walking yet Mousie....he is constantly getting up and just standing...lol...bouncing a little and then when he decides it's time to move he's down and crawling until he gets to his destination (where he stands up again)...

Thank you my friends for your love and prayers for B2....his first birthday is in less than two weeks and I am praying that he will be all better so we can have a birthday party for him.

hugs to all.

Love,

Sue

Poor little sweet heart, he is having a bad time, but we all pray he'll be able to 'get up and at em' for his first birthday. It is so distressing just watching a little one so ill, I am hopeless at it, usually need calming down more than the child.

Gentle hugs,

Anna x

There is a little Angel,

She's watching over you.

Because you're really special,

And God loves you too.

He trained her with his love,

And then commanded her,

To leave heaven above,

To stay with you forever.

She's there when you're happy,

And when you're feeling blue.

So you never have to worry,

She'll take care of you.

When you've lost your way.

She'll guide you with her light

Little Angels never stray,

They're with you day and night.

Posted Image

Edited by Abrock
when quoting pictures, we ask that you change them to links to help save bandwidth.

:wuv: Anna X and Sue,

Now that I have stopped crying tears of happiness, I can finally write to tell you how beautiful that poem was for B2. We have the little baby doll on the prayer list and I say one for him every so often when I am doing my art, which is constantly. He comes into my mind and all the other precious little ones here as well. I sit and stop and think why such beautiful little ones have to suffer. Then I remember that it's the parents and grandparents that suffer even more. I know I did when my babies were sick. I absolutely adore that adorable baby Boy.

You are blessed Sue and we all will keep B2 in our prayers, always. :comfort:

Love, Joanna :rose:

Oh dear, vertigo... no good! :hearts: Hugs to you ladies! And your mom, hotlips...

Hello Paige! I once had a crush on RDjr. back when he made Heart and Souls...

Job update... both jobs were a no-go. *grrrr* However, I do have another interview on Monday, so that's nice. And my resume will be kept on file at my better of the two interviews this last week. The president of the company said he was really impressed with me, and knows that more positions will become available in the next few months. So who knows. Good interviews are always nice, regardless.

Loves all!!

~Mel

Mel,

My Grand daughter is going through H trying to get a job too! She's 20 and in college and she is having trouble trying to fit work and school into a workable mode. But, jobs are hard to come by and I will put you in my prayers as well as my Grand daughter. Our Christine is sitting slightly okay right now. But I pray for all that have to have a full time job. We are in a depression! This one is 'plastic coated'!!!!

Love and Hugs,

Joanna

Guest greyeyegoddess

Happy Cinco De Mayo! I'm a little surprised I even came to work, as everyone I work with, probably enjoyed the weekend a little more than usual.

Talk to you all soon!

~alice

~alice,

Isn't it fun to have a gorgeous, handsome, hunk of male pulchritude for eye candy!!! And you don't have to hear him whine or cry about the food isn't what he wanted, or his socks aren't soft or anything that men find to complain about! And as beautiful as Gerry is, he is still a 'man'! We don't have to be involved with his mood swings or any complaints about whatever. We get to enjoy the best side of him. Not that I wouldn't like some personnal time with this gorgeous, awesome man. Like the snuggle in his whit t-shirted chest!!!!! OMGosh, what a thought!!!!! But, yes, I have the beautiful G-Man on a pedestal and even though I know he has clay feet (HA, HA, HA, I just finished his clay feet yesterday on his statuette!) He is still the most wonderful man/actor it is my pleasure to love and enjoy.

So, on a pedestal he will remain until such time as I am gone from this "veil of tears"! I will love Gerry 'til I die!!!!!!!

Thank You Awesome Alice,

Archie's Ocean Gal Joanna

Joanna, I would love to snuggle into his chest without the white t-shirt on, yep, I'd like to have that chest hair experience, LOL!

Is there a thread dedicated to the ones that HAVE hugged that beautiful man? If there isn't, there should be, so us non-huggers can get the full details of what it was like to wrap arms around the HOT SCOT! Mel, I would so love to find out about the COMET scent you were wearing, you know what I'm talking about!

Edited by hotlips70

Guest greyeyegoddess

Nope, there isn't a thread. I guess one could start it in the sections of body parts. And as many times as I've met him, I haven't gotten one.

~alice

On another note,

My mom is NOT doing well, as a matter of fact it appears that her time is near, my aunt called and said that my brothers and I need to start planning her funeral. Her heart is giving out, her doctor says she will not hold out much longer! It has been a long fight for her and she is not ready to go but these things are not up to us, when God calls it's time to go! She has fought a long hard battle and it has been really hard to watch her go through so much suffering and pleading to live all the way! I would think that maybe this vertigo I've had lately could be from the stress of it all. She was doing so well the past week and I thought she could really turn things around and get out of that hospital but now it appears to be just a matter of when.

My daughter woke up this morning evidently with a stomach virus, she has been vomiting so I have this going on as well, sometimes it's like you go, OKAY, what else is gonna happen?

:hugs: hotlips... I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. :hearts: my prayers go out to you and your family. And also to your stomach-bug-afflicted daughter...

Is there a thread dedicated to the ones that HAVE hugged that beautiful man? If there isn't, there should be, so us non-huggers can get the full details of what it was like to wrap arms around the HOT SCOT! Mel, I would so love to find out about the COMET scent you were wearing, you know what I'm talking about!

*whistles innocently* :D