Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

Guest Pilar

hotlips.... :comfort::hearts:

[Posted Image Looks like G gives killer hugs.....

I'm off today, so I'm spending my usual time down in the dregs. LOL! Just cab whistle if any of you need me. :wave:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Anna2 I am so sorry...Posted Image...I have been praying for you and your mom and you are so right....God has numbered our days and when He calls us home is up to Him and not us. I will be praying that your mom reaches that point of looking forward to eternity now and has a peace about the future and that you my friend will be comforted and find peace. Anna, you really do need to tell the doctor about the vertigo ... if it is stress they can give you a mild dose of something to help (that's what they did for my girlfriend ... she was taking care of her dying husband and he was in the last stages of cancer when she got it so bad she could hardly stand).

Dear Jo and Anna, thank you isn't enough for what your words and love and support mean to me....

I did get some sleep last night... I woke up a couple of times worrying about B2...but then I would say a prayer and give him back to God (why do we worriers always keep taking out loved ones back????) and go back to sleep...Posted Image

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

:hugs: hotlips... I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. :hearts: my prayers go out to you and your family. And also to your stomach-bug-afflicted daughter...

Is there a thread dedicated to the ones that HAVE hugged that beautiful man? If there isn't, there should be, so us non-huggers can get the full details of what it was like to wrap arms around the HOT SCOT! Mel, I would so love to find out about the COMET scent you were wearing, you know what I'm talking about!

*whistles innocently* :D

Okay I want some details here! I know you couldn't of been actually wearing COMET so that would have to be referring to a CLEAN scent, RIGHT? That had to be some hug, cause he just wanted more of it or so I've heard! Would like to get the low down on that particular experience! Okay, I know your not going to tell me what it was you were wearing but a GAL can wish and have some fun with it, can't she? Someone go and start that thread, PLEASE!

Anna2, I'm here for you, girl. Let me know if you need to talk/vent/betch/cry, okay?

------------------------

On the hugging thing, I've heard of a bear hug. How about a Ger-hug? :lol: That's what we should call it, a Ger-hug!!!

I'd love to be swallowed up in those big warm arms, face buried in a nice soft shirt. Yum. I am only 5 foot 4 so it would kind of be like hugging a bear!

This is really sad... I went to the department store just to smell Burberry Brit. AND OH MY GAWD, does it smell good. I think I am going to buy some for my hubby..... and when I was there, I saw this shirt and went "Damn, that would look SO GOOD on Gerry." ROFLMAO

reason for edit: Gerry-addled brain equals low grammar skills

Edited by SouthernBlonde

HAHAHAHA! :funnyup:

I don't want the shirt just the cologne and the chest and long, wrapping arms, that would be sooooo gooooood right now, what a stress reliever that would be! DEEP HUGS, DEEP HUGS, WHEW!

MEL, I NEED DETAILS!

Anna, I was there for the infamous hug between Mel and Gerry...and it seemed to last forever!!!! But I can tell you one think she has NEVER shared the name of the perfume she was wearing that night...Mousie knows but has been successful in her blackmail attempts is all I can figure out!!! LOL

And SB, it's not sad...it's called GALS....lol...(I bought the burberry brit a few years ago and I spray it in the air and walk around it with my eyes closed...now THAT'S sad...lmao)

In case you didn't see my mannip I did for laughs...how would you like to wake up to a cup of coffee and this??

Posted Image (click to enlarge) - warning do not click at work if a pic of bare buttocks could get you into trouble. (warning added by Admin)

:drool1::pant:

hugs,

Sue

On another note,

My mom is NOT doing well, as a matter of fact it appears that her time is near, my aunt called and said that my brothers and I need to start planning her funeral. Her heart is giving out, her doctor says she will not hold out much longer! It has been a long fight for her and she is not ready to go but these things are not up to us, when God calls it's time to go! She has fought a long hard battle and it has been really hard to watch her go through so much suffering and pleading to live all the way! I would think that maybe this vertigo I've had lately could be from the stress of it all. She was doing so well the past week and I thought she could really turn things around and get out of that hospital but now it appears to be just a matter of when.

My daughter woke up this morning evidently with a stomach virus, she has been vomiting so I have this going on as well, sometimes it's like you go, OKAY, what else is gonna happen?

Hi Hotlips'

Keeping you all in my prayers

WendyM

HotLips,

I will pray for you and your family to make it through the next few days. It's going to be hard for you but good for 'Mom'! She is tired of fighting the bad fight and looking forward to the good life with Our Heavenly Father. He will take beautiful care of her now. It's time for you and your family to pass her care to the Lord and live your own lives for her as she raised you to. You are a super wonderful lady and you deserve to have a rest now. Take care of your baby now and yourself as well.

Love and Heavenly Hugs,

Joanna

Anna, I was there for the infamous hug between Mel and Gerry...and it seemed to last forever!!!! But I can tell you one think she has NEVER shared the name of the perfume she was wearing that night...Mousie knows but has been successful in her blackmail attempts is all I can figure out!!! LOL

And SB, it's not sad...it's called GALS....lol...(I bought the burberry brit a few years ago and I spray it in the air and walk around it with my eyes closed...now THAT'S sad...lmao)

In case you didn't see my mannip I did for laughs...how would you like to wake up to a cup of coffee and this??

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/iris...ifulmornign.jpg (click to enlarge)

hugs,

Sue

Thank You Sue for the 'view', it was much needed for the 'Gerry'. I still can't get a picture of his back that is clear. But I have a book, "Anatomy for Artists" from 1947 that will do pretty well. And I don't think Gerry will fault me if I don't have every detail correct. After all, he isn't here for modeling.

D--N!!!! I hope I didn't just do a boo boo!

Joanna

HAHAHAHA! :funnyup:

I don't want the shirt just the cologne and the chest and long, wrapping arms, that would be sooooo gooooood right now, what a stress reliever that would be! DEEP HUGS, DEEP HUGS, WHEW!

MEL, I NEED DETAILS!

Mel,

There is something sexy and comforting about the smell and the feel of a man in a clean t-shirt. I didn't say that was all I wanted. It's just all I think I'll ever get!!!! If I get that!!!! And nothing beats the smell of a clean man, to me that is! The rest of what I want and feel is for the over 18 forum!!! :thud:

Oh Boooooooooyyyyyyy!!!! :coldshower: here I come!!!!! Last of the RED HOT MOMMA"S!!!!!

Jo

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/iris...ifulmornign.jpg (click to enlarge)

hugs,

Sue

Sue,

I never thought of that!!!! I'm going to get myself some of that Gerry 'smell' and spray my pillow, H with the air!!! I'm taking him to bed with me!!!!!! :cunning:

Edited by greyeyegoddess
please do not quote pictures, change to link

Gerry is a great hugger. Mine was a quick hug, but completely unexpected because he initiated it rather than me asking (or anticipating) it. But I have friends who have gotten the full Ger hug experience, completely wrapped up by him and it was incredible.

This is mine - and he smelled so clean and yummy! And his scruff is the softest I've ever felt - not scratchy at all.

Posted Image

Here's one of those amazing hugs - this is my friend bermos. We first met that day in March 2005, and her back had given out after hanging around on the sidewalk by CBS Studios (hoping to get into the taping of Craig Ferguson) for about 12 hours, and being disappointed time and again that we did not get in. I was just lucky to capture the moment on camera.

Posted Image

I'd love to be swallowed up in those big warm arms, face buried in a nice soft shirt. Yum. I am only 5 foot 4 so it would kind of be like hugging a bear!

reason for edit: Gerry-addled brain equals low grammar skills

Haha...we're the same height. I too have found that when absorbing all things Gerry my mind goes caput.

I am also five foot four. Ah, I love tall men! What I wouldn't give for a Ger-Bear Hug.

Anna2, your mother is definitely in my thoughts and prayers. You never know, miracles happen all the time. My fingers are crossed tightly.

However, I don't think that wild horses could drag the truth about "Comet" out of Mel. :tantrum:

Guest Pilar

Christine! Wass up, woman? :funnyface:

Susan...OMG....OMG...

That pic of Bermos holding G....it looks like he's melting into her gentle touch. What a beautiful shot. :love:

THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT, JOANNA I could so hug you right now through my computer, you just know what to say!

I went to the hospital tonight and she is in pitiful shape, I wasn't really sure what to do except tell her over and over that I was there with the rest of the family and tell her she will be alright and we all love her. She kept mouthing the words Help Me over and over, she was in and out of it since they had gave her a shot of Morphine right before we all went in to see her. She is struggling to live but I see now with my own eyes the time is very near. I feel God will take her soon and I'm trying to keep my head together but my heart is tearing into pieces! I just pray for the best for her what ever it may be! It's not in my hands!

Hugs to all of you going through rough times and dealing with sick loved ones.

Gerry is a great hugger. Mine was a quick hug, but completely unexpected because he initiated it rather than me asking (or anticipating) it. But I have friends who have gotten the full Ger hug experience, completely wrapped up by him and it was incredible.

This is mine - and he smelled so clean and yummy! And his scruff is the softest I've ever felt - not scratchy at all.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/ediS...h_gerryhug1.jpg

Here's one of those amazing hugs - this is my friend bermos. We first met that day in March 2005, and her back had given out after hanging around on the sidewalk by CBS Studios (hoping to get into the taping of Craig Ferguson) for about 12 hours, and being disappointed time and again that we did not get in. I was just lucky to capture the moment on camera.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/ediS...Fergusonhug.jpg

I LOVE THOSE KIND OF HUGS! Breast to breast, hip to hip, grip to grip! WOW!

No my sister Gutter GALS I didn't say thrust to thrust!

Edited by Susan~Sporran
Changed quoted pictures to links per guidelines

Good morning GALS,

It would appear this will be last report on my mother, the hospital has called us to come they say it will be any time now!

Guest DonnaKat

Honey, my prayers, thought, and virtual hugs go out to you this morning, throughout the day and in the coming days. Take the time you need to be with her and the rest of your family. We'll be here when you get back. And don't forget to lean on God, because He's the only one who can give you strength and comfort during this time.

:hugs:

Anna2, I am so sorry. I was really hoping for a miracle, but if I could say anything right now, it would be exactly what Donna said. I am sending lots of spiritual hugs to you and your family. Take care of yourself, sweetie.