Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

ANNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Hi.

hehehe

Just missed ya, that's all.

:lol:

ANNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Hi.

hehehe

Just missed ya, that's all.

:lol:

:kiss: Thank you sweet Galfriend, missed you too!

Anna x

Dear Anna - it is wonderful to see you back, even if just for a moment right now. I do so hope you will be feeling up to "playing" more soon!! You have been missed, my dear.

Anna, you've been sorely missed. Come back as soon as you possibly can! And congrats to Lish as it looks as though you're very close to your March of Dimes goal.

Well, I garnered the job at For You Flowers...customer service with a smile and problem solving skills, my specialty! It begins as a temporary position (though NOT via an agency, thank God) and, if we like each other well enough, they'll ask me to stay there beyond Mother's Day. It's a nice enough workplace, definitely better than the likes of FTD.com, and it even pays somewhat better than the aforementioned.

Anyway, it was nice and comforting to secure a full-time gig that still allows a shift or two at Guitar Center.

Just thought I'd share the good news. Somehow I still feel somewhat depressed and can't quite pinpoint the reason, but I think it's just the anxiety of the week catching up with me...once and for all.

Edited by Phantom's Muse

Congratulations on the new job, Christine! It's sure nice they let you know right away instead of hanging you out to dry like Starbucks did. Best of luck and may "everything come up roses for you"!! :phantom2:

Ah, though we must remember that these rumors testify of Gerry's ever-growing popularity, and that's a good thing! As annoying as the rumors can be...

I love the fact that he's being more widely recognized(although at the same time I resent it slightly because I want to keep him to ourselves :hehe::naughty:), but I also have a distaste for rumors in general, as I was the victim of many in recent years. And so I strive to stop these rumors before the truth is regarded as simply "an excuse or cover up".

Edited by Ceit

Hey meh betches XD!!!! How is everyone doing? Hope you all missed me! A dedication to all of you lovelies

NSYNC singing "That thing you do" *yes I know its the song from that movie Ive seen it too many fooking times XD*

Paige :wave:

ANNNNNNAAAA!!

Love ya lady!

~Mel

Guest greyeyegoddess

Hey meh betches XD!!!! How is everyone doing? Hope you all missed me! A dedication to all of you lovelies

NSYNC singing "That thing you do" *yes I know its the song from that movie Ive seen it too many fooking times XD*

Ok, I'm impressed. Who knew that they could learn to play a song or two.

Hi Paige!

~alice

:music:

Alice that was like one of their earlier concerts before they were well known and Justin decided to break away! But like on that concert they did like a session involving different decades so they decided to be The Wonders during The 60's XD...ok im done

And oh yeah Hi Alice!!!

Im off to bed...

Anna !!!So glad you're back, you were so missed. :wuv::hearts:

Sue, I'm sorry I didn't tell you that my asthma was acting up so, but I just don't like to get on here and complain all the time.There are so many people in this world that have more problems than I have.I only meantion it once in awhile if someone asks or it's really kicking up bad.It does me no good to complain.

Christine, Congats. on your new job!!!

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well......

Posted Image Peggy

I know Pegs! But at least I know to pray for you now...let me know when you're up to a telephone call!!!

love and hugs,

Sue

Hey my Sweet Sue......How you doin...she say's in her best SOPRANO'S brooklyn accent! Where has my best pupil gone? :unsure:

ANNA! I have been sooooo missing you! So glad to see you are back...well kinda anyway! At least we've heard from you....... Take care and do what you have to do and when you are up to it...GET BACK HERE WOMAN!! :kiss: You know I luv ya!

Christine... good luck on your new job Sweetie! Knock em dead!

:wave: PAIGE.... Thanks for the melody.....hehehehehehe...that's an old song that you probably never heard of in your young years! I really did like NSYNC though!

Alice....I forgot to send my best wishes and Happy Birthday to your Dad Hon... I thought I did but reading back ...I didn't. :bonk: Guess I had a Blonde moment... OH OH where's Pil? :flee:

Ceit, we all want the same thing Hon.....But we just have to share him with the world! At one time he wasn't rocognized hardly at all and we all complained about that so I guess sometimes you get what ya ask for! Gerry is a smart man ...he knows how to work the media don't you worry! :D

Gotta go and get ready for bed...my nightly chore and get the coffee pot ready. SGD to you all!

BIG {{{{HUGS}}}} to all that need them..........and those that don't!

*Fran

Edited by ladyfran

Guest DonnaKat

B-elle, I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. My stamp arrived yesterday, and it looks great! Of course, the post office stamped the stamp because it was on the front of the envelope, but at least it looks official now. ;)

Thanks, B-elle!

Guest greyeyegoddess

Cassie, didn't you say something about seeing mountain lions in your area? I'm watching the news, and a mountain lion has been seen in our local hill areas.

Great....

~alice

Ceit, we all want the same thing Hon.....But we just have to share him with the world! At one time he wasn't rocognized hardly at all and we all complained about that so I guess sometimes you get what ya ask for! Gerry is a smart man ...he knows how to work the media don't you worry! :D

It's a self-contradicting situation. :D

He should be more well-known- he deserves it. I just try to get rid of the rumor mill, as well as show my (our) fandom. Mostly showing our fandom, but this last rumor really made me frustrated along with a video I saw on youtube of a girl freaking out about it before she did her research, as well as other videos around the subject. We only have five friends right now, which is really sad. It's actually my real myspace page, my friend's myspace page, one of her friends, a band, and the GALS myspace.

So come find us and if you need the link just PM me! We could actually probably use some help managing it since we don't get on very often.

Love you all.

:wave: Hi all!

So much to catch up on - and not enough time to do it in ....

So, lions and rumours and earthquakes! Oh, my! (Sorry, couldn't resist)

I've read a little bit back, so I can say :

Christine, congrats on the job!!! Hope these are the nice people you deserve.

Joanna, how is your Gerry coming on? I think he needs a bit more smoothing or something, in these new photos we are seeing of our Gerry, he's not really looking like his usual happy puppy self ... but who can blame him if he's been reading or being told about all the s**t that is being thrown around the web right now - I feel really sick for him. I don't even want to type about it. So, give him some serious kneading and soothing smoothing from me!! I read your daughter hurt her arm - I hope it isn't too serious and that she is better just as soon as possible.

b-elle, did I understand correctly? A Gerry stamp? Some country (France????) has brought out a Gerry stamp?

Alice, Happy Happy belated birthday to your Dad and all your family! You must treasure him!

And that's it for today - except, Mel and Mousie - lovely, lovely niece!!

Oh, I just posted that I found some pics of Gerry at the dinner - he was not in costume, in fact nobody photographed was - there was only one odd-looking man in a cowboy hat (maybe he was supposed to be the sherrif? or maybe he always goes around like that :unsure: ) They are at prphotos.com

Hugs to all, whether needed or not,

:hearts:

Sorsha xxxx

Thanks for the well wishes, ladies. I appreciate 'em!

Welcome, Ceit! I know that the rumor mill is infuriating when the rumors aren't true, but I also think that Gerry can handle it. He's smart, strong and savvy (not to mention sassy!), and he puts everyone in their rightful place when asked a stupid question. Boy, does he...LOL!

Benedicte, I meant to tell you that you and your daughter are beautiful. French women are always so gorgeous and classy!

I haven't seen any mountain lions here...only a fat and fuzzy (and sassy, LOL) raccoon who's taken up residence in my trash can. The other night I came home from work and he ran -- okay, he WADDLED -- across my parking lot when he saw me approaching my door.

Hi girls. We woke up to 4 cm of snow on the ground. and this is April 25th. Ahhh,,, I want summer to come so badly. Hope everyone will have a great Friday !

Had a Ob appointment yesterday, Doctor says if I started labor now I am at a point where they would'nt

stop it. He said looks like I have a very happy baby in there. 2 more weeks to work and I am out of there! :pointy:

Edited by jobella

Guest greyeyegoddess

You gals are so sweet! I'm off today, and we're taking dad out today.

Sending hugs to our Texas fans in the bad weather. And our Reno fans who were in the earthquake yesterday.

~alice

Hi everybody !

Jobella, great news ...

Christine too, on an other subject ! Congratulations for the flower's job. I hope it will be smoothy.

Phantom muse (well, I forgot your true name ... Sorry !), thank you for the compliment. "Gorgeous" "Classy" ... Mhhhh I have to tell it to my scales !!! Bit I'm sure that Louise will enjoy it ! Here no mountains lion (and no sea lion more) but a big cat from my neighbours who pees and s*** ... in my little, so little garden ... I hate him !!! :poof:

Island girl ... Snow ??? I can't believe it. Here in Lyon it's sunny, and we have 68°F (20°C) ... A very beautiful spring's day. My children are playing soccer outside. I wish to send you a little bit of this sun (but I can tell you that the next week will be rainy here ... and very cold ! So we enjoy of this day.)

Sorsha, thank you again for the answer at my PM. And your French is pretty good (better as my English). Et tant pis pour les accents sur les e !!! :) :) :)

I went to movie in the beginning of the afternoon to see "27 dresses" with K. Heigl. A light film ... I think that in this film, the two guys Miss Heigl kisses are not so good in the art of kiss than Gerry. And ... I think they are uggly, both. My daughter told me I wasn't kind with them, but ... beurk ! I would prefer to kiss Mister Butler than these actors. Because all his face is lovely, not only the mouth or the eyes. I like his hairs ; E. Bruns has hairs like a broom, and J.Marsden .. bof. I guess I would prefer to be in the arms of Gerry as these two boys. I don't know how this charming girl can fall in love with them in the movie. But it's :2cents: ...

So .. have a :gerrylicious: Friday !

Bénédicte

Hello GALS,

Jobella, hope everything goes well with the delivery of your little one, I sooooo love babies, my daughter is 2 and she is into everything, my goodness, I call her my little TORNADO! My oldest son is 13 and has a girlfriend, it's driving me crazy cause he won't stay off the phone, he is on it constantly talking to her, but that's how it is at that age. My other son who is 9 has been sick the past 2 days with a fever and chest congestion, took him to the doctor the other day, he is coughing his head off poor thing. My mom is still in the hospital in the CCU unit in critical condition, today they were going to move the ventilator tube out of her mouth and place it in a TRACH in her neck. I can't go to see her being around my son and him being sick makes me afraid I'll take a BUG to her and I don't want to do that. So that's what's going on in my neck of the woods. HUGS!

Hope all you GALS are doing fine and may you have a good day doing whatever you do!

Edited by hotlips70

Guest Pilar

Posted ImageI like 'em young. LOL!

FRAN....I have a feeling you and I ain't so dumb. *wink*

hotlips....I'll p.m. you tonight....we need to catch up.

Alice....enjoy your day off!

ANNA....I love you, honey.

Sweet Sue.... :hugs: