Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

COUGAR SIGHTING IN THE THREAD!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^

:rotflmao::lmao::lol::funnyup:

Mmmmmm... I love Cougars!

(well, it was my school's mascot, after all)

Weird about all the mountain lion sightings, I know they've had some in Arizona as well. What the strange...?

Thanks for all the lovely comments about the sister and niece! :wuv:

Hooray for a happy soon-to-be-born baby, Jenniper! Best of luck!

Hey everyone, it's April 25th... not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket. ;)

~Mel

Guest greyeyegoddess

Good lord, I've been a cougar in training... :doh:

Except for the very first guy I went out with, I've always dated younger...er, um, boys. And they were always the magical age of 21, no matter how old I was. In fact, the last guy I dated at 21, I was 30. Yikes! :embarassed:

I guess it runs in the family, though. I'm the oldest child and the oldest boy in my family, who is 7-8 years younger than I am, married someone who is older than me. We have no idea how old she is, though. I figure she's at least 4-5 years older than me.

My parents are also 9 years apart, first marriage, but my dad is older than my mother.

~alice

:music:

I always wondered why the stigma is when it's an older woman and a younger man? I'm 6.5 years older than hubby and it probably bothers me more than anyone. Really, what's the difference if two people get on good.

Guest greyeyegoddess

Hey, there's that picture you were telling me about!

~alice

:music:

Guest DonnaKat

Well that's one of them. Thank God the other one hasn't been posted...at least not anywhere I've seen.

The other one was taken by a radio DJ who claimed he wanted to post it on his MySpace to prove to his buddies he had girlfriends. :lol:

CONGRATS DONNAKAT - NICE PIC !!!

YOU REALLY GET AROUND

DLSPBS - PAT FROM CHICAGO

Phantom's Muse- Still being in high school has a lot to do with my frustration...I'm so ready to leave. Thank goodness I only have one more year after this. High school has been horrible for me...especially last year.

Donna, you look beautiful and you seem to enjoy the moment with your friends !

Have a good day ! I have to cook for Gerry .. hmmm no, for friends of us (but all I will prepare today would be the same I would cook for Gerry if he could be invited for a diner !).

Menu

Apéritif : champagne (but for Gerry it would be Cocktail without alcohol of course because he didn't drink alcohol), with little tomatoes tapenade-filled (a special olive's past), and gougères au foie gras (special little puff cooked with a little of cheese, and filled with foie gras when they are cold).

Entrée : Tomato's pie "Tatin" with goat's cheese and basil - Green salad with Provence salad

Plat de résistance : mutton's sauté with curry - rice

Fromages : assortment of cheeses with different taste with an assortment of French breads

Dessert : the special Bénédicte's fondant au café : it's a cake with coffee, butter and pulverise cookies, and covered by chocolate, with a fruit's salade (pomelos and oranges)

Yum ! It's 12:41 PM ... And I will prepare the lunch !

Bon appétit !

hhhmmmm!! excuse me Benedicte, may I join you for lunch?????

OMG!! that menu sounds like delicious!! you must be a great cook!!

I'm thinking about I've to go to Lyon to visit you soon!!! :kisswink:

Have a nice weekend everybody!!

And :welcome1: new GALS!!

Hugs

Daian

Posted Image to all you lovely Gals.Just dropped by to wish you all a safe and happy Posted Image

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well....

Posted ImagePeggy

Christine too, on an other subject ! Congratulations for the flower's job. I hope it will be smoothy.

Phantom muse (well, I forgot your true name ... Sorry !), thank you for the compliment. "Gorgeous" "Classy" ... Mhhhh I have to tell it to my scales !!! Bit I'm sure that Louise will enjoy it ! Here no mountains lion (and no sea lion more) but a big cat from my neighbours who pees and s*** ... in my little, so little garden ... I hate him !!! :poof:

LOL, Benedicte...we are one and the same! I am Christine *and* Phantom's Muse. :kisswink:

And you HAD to describe a French menu, wouldn't you??? That's my favorite cuisine in the world. I AM SO HUNGRY! I'm fat enough, but if I lived in France I know you'd need to roll me down the street.

Edited by Phantom's Muse

Phantom's Muse- Still being in high school has a lot to do with my frustration...I'm so ready to leave. Thank goodness I only have one more year after this. High school has been horrible for me...especially last year.

I can understand your frustration, Ceit. I was ready to leave high school after the first day! Really, I don't have a lot of great memories of those years, but the best memories were actually from my senior year. Let's hope that you have a quick and FUN senior year!

Sue, it was really good talking to you last night.I started reading Outlander like I promised.I'm going to try it again only harder this time.Posted Image for talking me into it as I like to read and was wondering what to read now that I've read all of Sadie's books.

I hope you get to spend some time with B2 real soon.

Anna, hope you're feeling better. I am Posted Image

Posted Image Peggy

Wow, Benedicte, what a menu! If Gerry comes to my house for dinner, he's getting take out! LOL!!

Suzie

I can understand your frustration, Ceit. I was ready to leave high school after the first day! Really, I don't have a lot of great memories of those years, but the best memories were actually from my senior year. Let's hope that you have a quick and FUN senior year!

I hope so, too! The main sources of all my stress this year won't be there next year, so I'm hoping it'll be much better.

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to say "hi". I'm Nat and am new to GALS. I've looked around for several weeks now, and this seems like a great place. Love the site and the threads ... y'all have lots of fun here!

I first saw Gerry in Attila so many years ago, but didn't really follow his career then. Thought "300" was a great movie, but what really got my crush on him going was seeing him in "P.S. I Love You." What a sweet movie! Since then, I'm getting caught up on my Gerry watching. I've seen Harrison's Flowers, Lara Croft, Reign of Fire, and Dear Frankie. Still have more to go, tho...

Anyway, hope all of you have a great Saturday!

Nat.

Nat Welcome!

I discovered Gerry in Phantom of the Opera

over 4 yrs ago.

Now I am totally in lust with the man.

Not only is he beautiful, he can act circles

around anyone out there in Hollyweird.

Glad you founds GALS, hope to see you

posting a lot.

Have fun!

Debbie

Welcome, Nat! I'm also one of the newer people on here,(although I've been a fan since I saw Timeline) and I think it's great. I hope you'll have as much fun as I do.

:welcome:

Edited by Ceit

Hi Gals,

Welcome Nat. I'm a newbie too. I thought Gerry was a huge stud muffin when I watched TR.

Also, would one of you gals please explain how to get those great pictures & slide shows that are on the side of your postings & in the box when you post. I really hope it's easy because I'm not the most computor literate person in the world.

Thanks ladies

WendyM

Hello GALS,

My mom didn't have the TRACH done yesterday they have scheduled her for Monday at 7am, so I'm hoping this will help give her some comfort, her mouth is so dry from it being open constantly.

Hope everyone is having a good day, and HUGS!

PILAR, LUVS TO YA!

Nat Welcome!

I discovered Gerry in Phantom of the Opera

over 4 yrs ago.

Now I am totally in lust with the man.

Not only is he beautiful, he can act circles

around anyone out there in Hollyweird.

Glad you founds GALS, hope to see you

posting a lot.

Have fun!

Debbie

I'M WITH YA ON THE ACTING, Gerry far exceeds the capabilities of many who are considered Hollywood Elite! I found him at 300 last November and fell in love, he is soooo amazing!

Posted Image to Gals Wendy!!! Looking forward to getting to know you. I left you a PM.

Posted Image Peggy