Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

Oh thanks Alice, Pil, Fran, Peggy, Anna and Sorsha...he is definitely the most precious gift I could ever have received (well, his Dad was too of course....lol) and yes Frannie, I am starting to go through serious withdrawal!!

I just wanted to let all of the fanmily know that Eva Mari sends her love and says she misses everyone soooo much but her computer is not working. She can't afford a new one right now and so she is working on getting hers fixed. But she is fine and all the family is too.

Alice and Ceit, I think I have added both of you as friends on my space....here I go again...jumping into something I know absolutely nothing about...my space...lol...but muscial cat did such a wonderful job making myspace page so Gerry I have to use it once in awhile..

Oh Nancy, that would be a heartbreaking job...I don't think I could do it...I'd be emotional all of the time....watching movies...when an animal dies I cry...they can kill a 100 men and I'm ok...just don't shoot the horse!!!!

Could you just picture Alice, Frannie, Pilar, Christine and me on a road trip???? They could make it into a movie!!! lol...who could play us??

Peggy, I know you will ... and I'm dying for you to meet Jamie! lol

hugs to all!

Love,

Sue

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had to share this:

Johnny "The Baptist"

Johnny's Mother looked out the window and noticed

him "playing church" with their cat.

He had the cat sitting quietly and he was preaching to it.

She smiled and went about her work.

Posted Image

A while later she heard loud meowing and hissing and ran back

to the open window to see Johnny baptizing the cat in a tub of water.

She called out, "Johnny, stop that! The cat is afraid of water!"

Johnny looked up at her and said,

"He should have thought about that before he joined my church."

Posted Image

No time this evening.

But big thoughts for you all, and especially to you who lives so big nightmares !

I lost my father 2 years ago, and I sypathize with you Jordyn, this pain is the bigger pain. As Sorsha, I need to speak with him sometimes and I realize he's gone ... He's died by a pancreas cancer, in 3 weeks, and I saw him so rarely during his stay at Hospital, because of the kilometres ...

Sorsha wrote exactly what I wanted to write ... So ..

Just, to Sue : this boy is so cute !!! I love his smiles, as much as Gerry's smile !

And to Joanna : dear Jo, no news from you. I hope you're well and fine !

Bises and hugs

Bénédicte

Sue, it'd be similar to "Thelma and Louise"...sans the gruesome parts and just the fun, belly laughs and merriment! (Hmmm...maybe we could coax Gerry into coming with us...OH MY LORD...*THUD*)

Sorsha, I definitely utilize acupressure. It helps a lot. I also get migraines from time to time, but the acupressure really seems to work best when I have a sinus headache. Thank you for the caring tip!

Nancy, I hope your little kitty friend recovers and gets better very soon. I worked in the veterinary field and know how heartbreaking it can be.

My first day at From You Flowers is slated for Thursday. I must leave now for a shift at Guitar Center, however. I wouldn't ordinarily mind being there, but my head is really killing me. OWWWWWW...!!!

Helo Gals,

Michelle, I don't want to imagine even for a second how it 'd be. what a real nightmare!! Hope your nerves are Ok.

Benedicte, here in Spain I have not heard that much about knives and that stuff but the "Bullying" thing is becoming more and more threatening. Even some teachers have suffered aggressions from the students (just to post the videos on Youtube!! sometimes).

Jordyn, I lost my mom 3 years ago, (and my dad 2 years ago). I don't know what to tell you because I know sometimes nothing gets to comfort your pain. I still miss her badly sometimes though it gets better with time.

As for the Mother's day thing, what really gets on my nerves is that those "special days" are so commercialized and turn into consumerism that it is about how much you can spend on that day and not the little (or not so little) things you can do the rest of the year.

Wish all of you can enjoy your beloved ones for a LOOOOOOOONG time.

hugs to everyone

Daian

Guest greyeyegoddess

As for the Mother's day thing, what really gets on my nerves is that those "special days" are so commercialized and turn into consumerism that it is about how much you can spend on that day and not the little (or not so little) things you can do the rest of the year.

But I like buying stuff for my mom, because she won't get it herself.

I'm a good kid, really I am. I'm doing things for my parents all the time. Heck, she even has my bank card if she needs something.

So, haven't decided if I want to get her a video camera, a new cuisine art mixer (because she loves to back and cook, and needs one), or a laptop.

I don't mind the holidays themselves. I think we do need to set time in our busy schedule to concentrate on others. Whether it has to be commercialized or not, is everyone's opinion.

Prayers for all who need it. I'm glad you are safe, Michelle. I'm sorry for those who are reminded of loved ones passed on. Hugs and prayers for you all.

~alice

:music:

Alice, that is so wonderful....

....as a matter of fact, I've decided to adopt you...ok?

What a great daughter you are!!! I just finished making my daughter in law a special Mother's Day Card for her with pictures of B2...I hope she likes it.

hugs,

Sue

Guest greyeyegoddess

Alice, that is so wonderful....

....as a matter of fact, I've decided to adopt you...ok?

What a great daughter you are!!! I just finished making my daughter in law a special Mother's Day Card for her with pictures of B2...I hope she likes it.

hugs,

Sue

Ok... :yay::D

My niece will be over to make something for her mom. Grandma and her make something together which is nice.

~alice

OMG WTF! A new floor already and 9 pgs in. I haven't been gone that long. What is going on w/you ladies. Well, here's hoping all is well and I'll be back later. I just dropped in really quick to say hey!

Cassie

Guest DonnaKat

Wow, I can't keep up with all of what's been happening around here...especially now that I can't access the internet from work.

I'm glad to see no one was injured in that fire. That's scary stuff. I know I'd be running back in to rescue my furbabies too.

Hugs to those who are hurting. :hug:

I feel like such a heel. I let a bunch of my email messages back up over the past week or two, and now at least one person is upset with me. I guess I don't really have an excuse because I could have found time to respond since I had time to do other things, but to be honest some things/people just drain me mentally and I have to be in the mood to deal with it/them. It's no one here, in case anyone's wondering. Well, one has to do with a guy who sent me three messages in a row and I didn't respond, and now he's cut off contact with me. *oops* I guess I bite off a little more than I can chew sometimes. I swear, sometimes I'm worse than a guy when it comes to responding to emails and phone calls. :lol: I meant to get back with him, but I did leave him hanging a bit longer than I should have (yes, I said hanging). Oh well....I guess he deserves better than what I can give him right now.

Oh dear, I fell behind AGAIN! I didn't used to fall behind so often... :doh: Ah well... life happens, I suppose!

I had two (i felt) good interviews today... I'm really excited to see how they turn out, especially the second one, I talked with the interviewer for an hour... not too shabby! Mousie has an interview on Friday (with a different place, lol)! She and I have been taking advantage of the clubhouse pool where I live... swimming three mornings a week.

'Tis a blustery evening out there tonight... if it continues tomorrow, it shall be "Windsday"! :D

LOVES ALL!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:hearts:

~Mel

Guest greyeyegoddess

Hey Donna! Hey Mel! Hey Cassie!

You know, there's something in the air. Everyone I know is really, really tired. Don't worry about catching up. The new fans have enough energy to keep it going.

Good luck Mel and Mousie.

~alice

Hello everyone! :wave:

Wow, this is a busy place! Too much garden work to do to post very much, but I am thinking of you all!

Sue, your B2 is just precious. I miss having babies around. :tissues: Is your son thinking of homeschooling?

Mel, hope you get the job you want the most! :bounce:

Michelle, we had a house fire when we were newlyweds. It was scary, but thankfully it was caught in time. The (volunteer) firemen were very kind and after they asked if everyone was out of the house, they asked if there were any dogs or cats inside. Glad to hear you are all safe.

Donna, you're not a heel! You just have other things going on. He'll get over it. :kiss:

Benedicte, I'm sorry that some of the young people in France are displaying these delinquent behaviors. We have been having these problems in America for a while. It's one of the reasons I homeschool...at least I know my children are safe everyday.

Jordyn, I so sorry that you lost your mom at such a young age. :comfort: Losing a parent is always difficult, but especially when you are young.

Christine :metoyou: just because.

Anna2, I'm glad your mother's procedure was successful and that she is a little more comfortable now. Bless your heart for being there for her.

Hugs to all,

Andrea

Guest Pilar

Posted Image

:cunning:

Posted Image

:pointy:

Posted Image

Just a few to "perk up" our tired vets. LOL!

Posted Image Cool dip with Erik, anyone? (oh my lord)

Aaaaa! I just glanced at the side of my screen! :drool1:

There outta be a law!!

Oyyyyyy...I'm home. It was an exhausting shift, but I had many good laughs...one of which was at my own expense. Some guy wanted to play one of the PRS (Paul Reed Smith) guitars hanging on the wall, but I'm not allowed to leave my post to grab any of the guitars or make sales pitches. I glanced around the area and noticed Pete, who was standing nearby and distracted from the usual sales pitch due to a phone call he'd just finished. I said, "Hey Pete! There's a gentleman here who wants to play one of the *PMS* guitars!" Pete just looked at me incredulously and then cracked up. When I realized what I said, I was doubled over with embarrassed giggles.

Ah, yes. When you crave a particular sound at a CERTAIN TIME OF THE MONTH...*slapping myself upside the head* Well, Pete deserved it because he was (hilariously) crude a couple of times during his shift with Jeff or Andy and I always caught him in the middle of his, er, jokes. Then we agreed that he would never pass the sexual harassment test that all Guitar Center employees are supposed to take...LOL!

If we shoot another version of "Thelma and Louise," can Gerry play Brad Pitt's role? *DROOL*

Thank you, Andrea, for the sweet gesture. *HUGS*

Hey Norcal Gals,

We couldnt let Nevada have all the fun. We got hit with a shaker tonight.

Sue did you feel it? I was at work and it felt like my chair was moving in circles.

I thought it was the baby doing something weird.

Good morning ladies.

It is turning into a horrible day weather wise - and there I was thinking Spring had finally hit us this past weekend.

2 days to go until Nim's gets released in the UK. My dad called me at work yesterday. He was in the high street of my town and felt he had to let me know a bus past with Gerry plastered all over it advertising Nim's Island. I think he's catching onto this Gerry stuff as he was in London a few weeks ago and came back with a Philips GOGear MP3 player that plays videos, music and upload photos and he said I can download all my Gerry clips from my computer and have a Gerry fest going over on the plane to Vegas for the Convention. Bless him. :kiss:

He is back at the hospital for his 3 month injection for prostate cancer tomorrow and has had his blood test and his psa count is still coming down which means he is responding really well to the treatment. It was about this time last year he was diagnosed with Prostate cancer with secondary bone cancer and the consultant said he could have a year maybe 10. He's made the year god bless him. Him and mum are coming to Vegas with me and Fathers Day on 16 June will be very special because I did not think he would make it. :yay:

Cassie if you can get hold of Empire that the RocknRolla pics are in there is also a huge photo/interview layout of James McAvoy from the new Wanted film. :D

Hope everybody is well.

Moira

'Tis a blustery evening out there tonight... if it continues tomorrow, it shall be "Windsday"! :D

I love a good Windsday! Let's just hope you don't encounter any heffalumps or woozles!

This is me today!Posted Image I have to be at the hairdressers by 10am and get all the shopping done for the big party on Fri. and I'm sitting here in my jammies with a bed to make yet all because my internet went down again last night! It's funny ...I just changed my siggy in my controls and posted this new one and my internet went down!

Well hope to be back later! *Phew* if I get time...if not (((HUGS))) to you all on this Hump day!

:kiss: Fran

:funnyup: That's cute! I can see you saying something like that. :funnyface:

BTW, I wrote you a song. It isn't in this thread, though.

OMG! Where is it? Don't tell me...the "Silly" thread? *Muse wanders out of the SC and then meanders over to the thread of silliness*