Gerard Butler GALS

Nim's Island pics

I have been searching high and low for that picture of Gerry as Jack in the National Geographic magazine on their home wall. :thud: I swear he looks sooooo sexy with those damn glasses! OY. Anyway, I can't find it anywhere, but I did find this:

Jack Puzzle

I think you can add your own pictures to make puzzles out of them.

Anyway, if anyone finds the NG pic, PLEASE send it my way! Thanks!

Lisa

• 3 weeks later...

I finally watched Nim's Island last night :yay: (been going through a lot of phone calls and online searching to find a theather that showed the original language and not the dubbed one)

When they showed that photo in the National Geographic I just melted :pant:

so I am also in the waiting list for that photo.

and I really thought those glasses looked so well on him and as I whispered that during the movie to my boyfriend (who is starting to appreciate my feelings for Gerry and develop some of his own. So far he said "nice guy" and that means I've done it :cunning: ) he said he agreed. Usually when they put glasses on actors to show them to be geeky the glasses dont fit the face and the image looks so artificial, but Jack was a real scientist. AAhh fell in love with him again :wuv:

Şölen

I LOVE PUZZLES!!!

That was fun Lisa!!!

My time was 4:55...not very fast but very fun!!!

I HATE puzzles, but I did this one....my time....12:44!!!! Not fast at all, because I don't do them. I haven't done a puzzle since I was a kid.

That was fun! Thanks Lisa!

Took me 7:22, but the time flew! And a better subject matter, there is not. (<--said in King Leo style)

Hugs,

Katie

I promised I would get my Chapter 3 up today before I leave for OC. When I'm done with it, I'll give the puzzle a try and post my time. I LOVE puzzles, and you're right, Katie - no better subject!!

L

Although I was quite slow (I have never done a puzzle on Internet), it was fun and it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And such a beautiful picture!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Thank you very much, it was a great idea!!!! :wave::wave::wave:

I have been searching high and low for that picture of Gerry as Jack in the National Geographic magazine on their home wall. :thud: I swear he looks sooooo sexy with those damn glasses! OY. Anyway, I can't find it anywhere, but I did find this:

Jack Puzzle

I think you can add your own pictures to make puzzles out of them.

Anyway, if anyone finds the NG pic, PLEASE send it my way! Thanks!

Lisa

That was awesome Lisa!!!

Jack Rusoe - Nim's Island

48 Piece Classic

•Change Cut

•Shuffle Pieces

•Auto Solve ∞

•Start Over

3:35

Woo!! 3:35!! :kisswink:

~Bells

• 2 weeks later...

I found three new pics at e-Bay from Nim's. Hopefully someone can find them without the word SAMPLE across it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Especially the first one!!! :pant:

Edited by phoenixgirl
I've been wanting that first one too. I wonder if it is in the press book? I think I've bid on every copy that has come up in eBay but I've been outbid every time! I guess I'm just too cheap. Maybe if a few of us pool our funds we could get one (if another comes up for auction).

I tried to get the writings off of the first picture. It was harder than I thougth it would be because the writing is all over his face. Well it turned out OK I guess, except that his teeth look a little blue.

So if anyones interested here it is

I tried to get the writings off of the first picture. It was harder than I thougth it would be because the writing is all over his face. Well it turned out OK I guess, except that his teeth look a little blue.

So if anyones interested here it is

:claphands: :claphands: Thank you, Solen!!!!!! :kiss: It's just fine!!!

phoenixgirl, I'm sorry, when I open those pictures they are very tiny. Am I doing something wrong?

Hmmm. I don't know, sweetie. I just tried and they work fine for me. I'm sorry.

Guest whysosilent

phoenixgirl, I'm sorry, when I open those pictures they are very tiny. Am I doing something wrong?

Lisa, were you logged in when you were looking at the pictures?

Edited by whysosilent

Oh I love doing puzzles like these. There are a couple other boards I belong to that have our "man" in puzzle form. I suck but it's still fun. Thanks Lisa!

Cassie

Lisa, were you logged in when you were looking at the pictures?

I was. I'm always logged in. And maybe cause I posted them they're fine for me. I'm really sorry, guys.