Gerard Butler GALS

Vote for Gerry!

There is an on-line vote for "Who's Hottest?" and the three actors are Gerry B., Keanu R., and David D. Now, David is in the lead with 69% of the votes, followed by Gerry with 22%. We cannot allow our favorite Scot to come in 2nd place.

Come on GALS!!! Go and vote for our Man! :tantrum: ETA: Scroll down past Gerry's last picture and you can click on the button for Gerry.

If this has already been posted feel free to delete or move.

GJewel

Edited by GerrysJewel

How do you get to vote? I clicked on the site, see the article, comments, pictures and what the current totals are but I can't find a place to cast my vote. Is it possible the poll is closed already?

EDIT: Never mind - for some reason after I clicked into another part of the site and then went back into this one it gave me the vote buttons. Go figure!

I wonder how often we can vote. According to the totals, David is far ahead. But according to the comments, only one person is voting for David. According to her hint, she is voting a lot.

Suzie

Sorry. After the Hello-hoopla I will not. I know he is, and so do most redblooded women. Whether he tops charts isn't going to rattle my beliefs in his talents, heart and looks.

But if anyone else wants to I respect that of course! :wuv:

I was a player in the Hello! debacle as well. It ain't gonna spin or stop my world, but what the heck, I voted for Gerry.

He's at 32% now. Seems like it wouldn't take a whole lot of votes to get him caught up (and surpass) DD. Keanu already looks left in the dust.

I just voted. He is still in 2nd place, with 37%. Gotta love him!!

Posted Image

Liana

Edited by IListen

Oh, I realize this is just a silly on-line thing and it doesn't change how we think or feel about Gerry and his talent. But it's fun. Thanks for all who voted. I checked the site again and Gerry's closing in on David. Gerry's up to 40% and David'd down to 52%. Keanu is eating their dust.

WAY TO GO GALS!!! If you haven't already voted - Vote Now!

GJewel

What ???? How does David get 71% and Gerry only 52%...............How does this happen with Gerry's fan base as big as it is? I just voted but still want to know what's up......Even the comments are mostly all about Gerry so who the H#%$ is voting for David? Gawd I have to calm down huh? :tantrum:

:wave: Fran

I just checked and guess you can only vote once.I was going to vote again but couldn't. :tantrum: But Gerry is catching up.He's 44% to David's 48%.

So Come on Girls lets Vote!!!

Peggy

I just voted(again) and David is leading our baby 165 votes to 139.......

COME ON GALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GET ON THERE AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'K.

Gerry and David are nearly tied now.

keep it going. :wave:

I just voted and he's second with 45%, the other dude is first with 48%. . . still work to do! :D

Got my daily vote in. Gerry is in the lead but not by much so we have to keep the pressure on Gals!!

:wave: Fran

OK, got to vote a 2nd time. Results so far: in the lead, with 48%; 195 votes for Gerry :woohoo:.

Keep it up GALs!! Posted Image

Liana

Edited by IListen