Gerard Butler GALS

Helping Victims of Domestic Violence

becozy

I think I'm wearing out my clicker. I kept clicking and watching the bar. I swear I saw it move a trifle. Well anyway, I'll keep clicking away.....click.....click.....click......click......etc....

Joanna, how are you doing? Did you have the MRI yet?

~HUGS~ Kathy

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm wearing out my clicker. I kept clicking and watching the bar. I swear I saw it move a trifle. Well anyway, I'll keep clicking away.....click.....click.....click......click......etc....

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thanks Kathy,

I had it Thursday evening and we took x-rays home with us . I have an appointment Thursday with the ear doc and he will read the x-rays and let me know what we are going to do. I hope it's a matter of drugs and nothing else. I can take a pill and that should take care of it for the day. I start school on the 9th and I am excited to show my teacher 'Gerry' and get his advice. I am going to work some more of 'Gerry' today. I can't seem to get his arm right. Oh well, it's fun to keep doing him. tee hee!

Gotta go click through some songs. I think two from Maroon 5 and two from Bee Gees.

Hugs Darlin',

Joanna

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thanks Kathy,

I had it Thursday evening and we took x-rays home with us . I have an appointment Thursday with the ear doc and he will read the x-rays and let me know what we are going to do. I hope it's a matter of drugs and nothing else. I can take a pill and that should take care of it for the day. I start school on the 9th and I am excited to show my teacher 'Gerry' and get his advice. I am going to work some more of 'Gerry' today. I can't seem to get his arm right. Oh well, it's fun to keep doing him. tee hee!

Gotta go click through some songs. I think two from Maroon 5 and two from Bee Gees.

Hugs Darlin',

Joanna

Joanna, sounds like you are getting closer to finding out what is wrong. Not knowing is what drives one crazy. I hope it can be taken care of as easily as it was for me. My thoughts are with you.

Question: is your "Gerry" King Leonidas or which character....or just the real Gerry. I would love the opportunity to manipulate and touch Gerry's body. :drool1: Have fun with him! :kisswink:

I've been clicking and watching the bar move slowly. Won't stop....CLICK..CLICK..CLICK..etc.

~HUGS~ Kathy :wave:

Kathy,

I hope it gets taken care of too. I hate to be incapacitated by something this 'stoopid'! My daughter, who is an x-ray tech for 21 years, said all she can read on these x-rays is that I at least don't have a tumor. Thank You Lord!!! But that's all she would say and I'm not pressing her. I have faith that all it will be is something easy to take care of with a little pill. Thank you for your caring, it means a lot to me.

No, the 'Gerry' is him in a pair of shorts. Warner Bros. refused me permission to make a statuette of 'King Leonidas". And since, if it turns out good, I am donating it to the GALS to auction it off for Gerry's charity. Whichever one the GALS Mods chose. The other goes to Gerry himself to thank him for all the joy we receive watching his movies over and over and never get tired of them. The man does something to me every time I hear that voice and see that awesome mouth with that beautiful smile. Why couldn't I have met a man like that when I had a good figure and was 20 years younger???!!! I have no luck with men. Only real old ones!!!

If I EVER get my new computer, I will have our computer nerd teach me to send pics and move pics on to my site like the Gals do. Like Peggy with her flowers, Irish with her awesome siggy's and Beachie and Bethy with all that awesome talent. Me, I couldn't even put my own Mop boy on with out Linda's abc 123 directions. I swear I am so duh-mb when it comes to the computer stuff.

Back to 'Gerry'. I have his left arm on and am now forming his right arm. Then on to hands and feet, I did his feet before, but kept knocking them off, so I decided to leave them 'til after arms. When I get paid, I am going to pick up some ink cartridges to print out Gerry's back pic from PSILY to get that done. I can't find a bottom pic, so I'll have to guess at that. Hope he forgives me if it's wrong, be he's not here to let me have him for a model!!!!! :tantrum:

Hugs GAL,

Joanna

ps. I clicked for a while again.

Edited by Joanna

Kathy,

I hope it gets taken care of too. I hate to be incapacitated by something this 'stoopid'! My daughter, who is an x-ray tech for 21 years, said all she can read on these x-rays is that I at least don't have a tumor. Thank You Lord!!! But that's all she would say and I'm not pressing her. I have faith that all it will be is something easy to take care of with a little pill. Thank you for your caring, it means a lot to me.

No, the 'Gerry' is him in a pair of shorts. Warner Bros. refused me permission to make a statuette of 'King Leonidas". And since, if it turns out good, I am donating it to the GALS to auction it off for Gerry's charity. Whichever one the GALS Mods chose. The other goes to Gerry himself to thank him for all the joy we receive watching his movies over and over and never get tired of them. The man does something to me every time I hear that voice and see that awesome mouth with that beautiful smile. Why couldn't I have met a man like that when I had a good figure and was 20 years younger???!!! I have no luck with men. Only real old ones!!!

If I EVER get my new computer, I will have our computer nerd teach me to send pics and move pics on to my site like the Gals do. Like Peggy with her flowers, Irish with her awesome siggy's and Beachie and Bethy with all that awesome talent. Me, I couldn't even put my own Mop boy on with out Linda's abc 123 directions. I swear I am so duh-mb when it comes to the computer stuff.

Back to 'Gerry'. I have his left arm on and am now forming his right arm. Then on to hands and feet, I did his feet before, but kept knocking them off, so I decided to leave them 'til after arms. When I get paid, I am going to pick up some ink cartridges to print out Gerry's back pic from PSILY to get that done. I can't find a bottom pic, so I'll have to guess at that. Hope he forgives me if it's wrong, be he's not here to let me have him for a model!!!!! :tantrum:

Hugs GAL,

Joanna

ps. I clicked for a while again.

Joanna, I'm going to PM you so check your messages!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Had to stop work on 'Gerry'. His arms keep falling off!!!!!, :tantrum: so I think if I let them dry more they won't fall off so easy. So I came in to click again. Buncha clicks done. I guess the line is moving. But I guess I want it to move faster, so it's not moving to me and I know that's not true. Will keep clicking, one more time tonight and then I'll start again in the morning.

Love Ya's All

Joanna

" I had it Thursday evening and we took x-rays home with us . I have an appointment Thursday with the ear doc and he will read the x-rays and let me know what we are going to do. I hope it's a matter of drugs and nothing else. I can take a pill and that should take care of it for the day. I start school on the 9th and I am excited to show my teacher 'Gerry' and get his advice. I am going to work some more of 'Gerry' today. I can't seem to get his arm right. Oh well, it's fun to keep doing him. tee hee!"

Hi Joanna!

I'm so sorry I missed all of this! I've been clicking on the links on the front page and not reading the posts, so I had no idea! I'm glad at least to be able to say good luck for Thursday, though. I hope too that it is a matter of drugs. Someone I know had something that, in French at least, is called "crystals" in the inner (or outer maybe) ear and that caused them terrible nausea and dizziness too, they got it under control once they found out what it was, but she had suffered for weeks before they discovered what it was .... Has anyone mentioned something like this to you? If not, maybe it's worth asking about? I'd never heard of this before.

Anyway, I hope you get a good result on Thursday and I'm sending you very big cyber hugs

:hearts:

Sorsha xxxx

" I had it Thursday evening and we took x-rays home with us . I have an appointment Thursday with the ear doc and he will read the x-rays and let me know what we are going to do. I hope it's a matter of drugs and nothing else. I can take a pill and that should take care of it for the day. I start school on the 9th and I am excited to show my teacher 'Gerry' and get his advice. I am going to work some more of 'Gerry' today. I can't seem to get his arm right. Oh well, it's fun to keep doing him. tee hee!"

Hi Joanna!

I'm so sorry I missed all of this! I've been clicking on the links on the front page and not reading the posts, so I had no idea! I'm glad at least to be able to say good luck for Thursday, though. I hope too that it is a matter of drugs. Someone I know had something that, in French at least, is called "crystals" in the inner (or outer maybe) ear and that caused them terrible nausea and dizziness too, they got it under control once they found out what it was, but she had suffered for weeks before they discovered what it was .... Has anyone mentioned something like this to you? If not, maybe it's worth asking about? I'd never heard of this before.

Anyway, I hope you get a good result on Thursday and I'm sending you very big cyber hugs

Sorsha xxxx

Thank You Sorsha, :wuv:

We are hoping that's what it is. The crystals build up and keep your brain from registering as fast as your eyes move causing the dizziness and nausea. I'm thinking this sounds like what I have and it can be controled with drugs. Another pill to take everyday!!!! I am taking 9 now. But that's vitamins and cinnamon too, so it's not so bad and I can take them all at once. The nurses loved me at the hospital. I took all my pills at once and they just couldn't believe it. I like to get it over with. One at a time takes too long, I want it over with fast!! :tantrum:

On to clickdom!

Thank you for the lift.

Hugs, :hearts: xxxxx

Joanna

Hi Joanna!

Sorsha xxxx

Thank You Sorsha, :wuv:

We are hoping that's what it is. The crystals build up and keep your brain from registering as fast as your eyes move causing the dizziness and nausea. I'm thinking this sounds like what I have and it can be controled with drugs. Another pill to take everyday!!!! I am taking 9 now. But that's vitamins and cinnamon too, so it's not so bad and I can take them all at once. The nurses loved me at the hospital. I took all my pills at once and they just couldn't believe it. I like to get it over with. One at a time takes too long, I want it over with fast!! :tantrum:

On to clickdom!

Thank you for the lift.

Hugs, :hearts: xxxxx

Joanna

:wave: Hi! <click>

Good luck on Thursday Joanna, I hope all goes well - crystals rule!! Hope you take a looooong drink of water (now why does that expression make me think of Gerry? LOL) with that mega mouthful of pills! I do it that way too ...

:hearts: and hugs

Sorsha

Zanyzombie, your link is just perfect! Always when I click, I get such a nice reward in looking in those beautiful eyes (I mean your wonderful siggy)!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me click more and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave::wave::wave:

Edited by Donnie