Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DonnaKat

Silly Messages for Gerry Part 3

Guest DonnaKat

Thanks for that bit of information, Tracy. :D

Gerry, I consider myself pretty new around here, but I must say you strike me as the kind of man who enjoys his gadgets and toys. Let me guess...you'd rather text someone than call them, simply because it's more fun to punch the little buttons. You probably have a big screen HD TV, a couple of computers, a kickin' laptop, lots of cellphone gadgets and gizmos, a vibrating recliner, a few toy cars and things from your childhood that you can't part with, some video games, and about a half dozen Ipods. I betcha you'd be an avid gamer too, if you had the time.

I like toys and gadgets too. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy as many of them as I'd like.

Can I come play with yours?

Guest DonnaKat

And now for another pick up scenario from the anals annals of DonnaKatdom....

DKat: If I be your Mounds, will you be my Almond Joy?

**weird looks and giggles from the object of affection**

DKat: Aww come on...don't Snicker at me. I'm much better than that Baby Ruth. All she wants is a Sugar Daddy. I'll be your Kit Kat, and I'll never ask for 100 Grand....at least not until your Payday comes.

DKat's Friend: Well, how did it go?

DKat: I don't understand men. They're obviously from Mars and think with something that rhymes with Venus that I can't say here because this is a PG-13 night club.

DKat's Friend: Let's go to the Clark Bar and find ourselves a Big Hunk or two.

DKat: Yeah. This place is full of Goobers.

I'm...snickering.

I'm still thinking about what kind of "conversation" would develop if Gerry met Paris Hilton. It would be hilarious. No matter what he says, she'd respond, "Ooooh, that's SO HOT!" Then he'd wax eloquent about a particular subject, not realizing that her IQ is the equivalent of her chronological age, and she'd squeal, "You're SO DEEP. Oooh, that's so hot!" Then Gerry would become miffed and frustrated and just walk away from her, muttering about the vapidity of people in Hollywood and why Lolita is the great love of his life. Poor G.

Mmmm. DONNAKAT, you are making me hungry with all the candybar talk!

I wonder if GERRY took in an IRON MAIDEN gig in Irvine this weekend? If so, was he down in the pit in front, head-banging away? I'd like to be in front with him, he could help protect me from those idiots who mosh-pit, crowd-surf, and p*ss-off the band. \m/ (>.<) \m/

Mmmm. DONNAKAT, you are making me hungry with all the candybar talk!

I wonder if GERRY took in an IRON MAIDEN gig in Irvine this weekend? If so, was he down in the pit in front, head-banging away? I'd like to be in front with him, he could help protect me from those idiots who mosh-pit, crowd-surf, and p*ss-off the band. \m/ (>.<) \m/

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! :funnyup: I would pay good money to see G in a mosh pit. Really.

Edited by Phantom's Muse

Posted Image

Gerry you look pretty here. I don't have to pee, but I stink. I am off to take a bath.

Love,

Tracy

Guest DonnaKat

Tracy's a little stinker.

Well, we can't smell like roses and petals all the time now, can we?

Not even you, Gerry.

Kudos for not smelling like smoke, though. I used to smoke. Trust me, you'll be a lot more sensitive to the smells now that you quit. You'll be like "aw dang, you stink!" and things like that. Plus food tastes better. And the breathing part, well, it's great to be able to breathe. And all the money you save on cigarettes you can buy yourself some nifty new electronic gadgets. Yes, I know you like gadgets. You're a guy. All guys love gadgets.

I smell better now.Yay! :wave:

Love ya,

Tracy

Wonders if Gerry sits and worries if I've bathed?

:spit:

Guest DonnaKat

I'm sure he would if he were sitting next to you and you hadn't. :funnyface:

It's time for me to talk about my favorite subject again: pirates.

13 men on a dead man's chest,

yo ho ho and a bottle of rum,

a pirate lass should always look her best,

yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

So I took my ship and I went to sail the sea,

in search for a hairdresser and a bit of Maybelline,

In the midst of my sail my ship was hijacked,

He didn't look like Johnny Depp, but his name was Cap'n Jack,

He had a pegleg and only one eye,

he said lost it cuz he had a really bad stye,

He boarded my ship and hoisted up his flag,

he made us eat his gruel and it made us really gag,

My crew didn't like him so they started a mutiny,

they made him walk the plank and the rest is history,

My pirate's song is ending, I must find a final rhyme,

I want to blow the man down but haven't got the time,

Yeah, I hope I am never flatulent if we meet. :lalala:

I'll be bathed, teeth brushed,mouth washed, altoids, deodorant applied, but my stomach gets nervous.

:confused::unsure:

Love,

Tracy :kiss:

Guest DonnaKat

Yeah, I hope I am never flatulent if we meet.

I'm (half) watching something on TV right now that has to do with black holes (yes, I said black holes). Anyway, they mentioned something about two gases rubbing together and getting hot, and then doing something or other.

Immediately I thought of Tracy and her flatulence.

That ain't right.

Edited by DonnaKat

Sometimes I gets the gas. I's bes awful sorry, Ms. Kat.

Love,

Tracy

Guest DonnaKat

Forget the Gerry Juice. I want some Gerry Gas. I could put it in my car's tank and then I wouldn't be going broke just trying to drive to and from work every day. And to think, it would be environmentally friendly as well because, after all...Gerry said himself he smells like roses and petals.

Hey Gerry, how many MPG do you think I would I get from some Gerry gas, anyway? Would it burn clean?

Forget the Gerry Juice. I want some Gerry Gas. I could put it in my car's tank and then I wouldn't be going broke just trying to drive to and from work every day. And to think, it would be environmentally friendly as well because, after all...Gerry said himself he smells like roses and petals.

Hey Gerry, how many MPG do you think I would I get from some Gerry gas, anyway? Would it burn clean?

Maybe if ate a lot of raw vegetables, beans and such? I sure he emits nothing that is not environmentally friendly. Sorry, Gerry. Had to go there. ;)

Love ya,

Dragoness, your sun sign may not apply to you because your moon sign or ascendant bears a much stronger influence in your astrological chart. There are a couple of great books that easily determine what you are, and they also describe those aspects in deep detail. If you want the book titles and authors, let me know. I've studied astrology to some degree and found that a lot of people (who tell me that their sun signs aren't especially self-descriptive) are incredibly influenced by their moon and rising signs (the latter is otherwise known as the ascendant).

For instance, I am a Pisces on the Aries cusp with an Aries moon and a Gemini ascendant. It's amazing how this combination accurately depicts my personality...to the point where it's almost eerie.

Charli, I hear you. Gerry is lucky to be a Scorp. But that isn't so great if he's a triple Scorpio! UGH!

And speaking of the Chinese zodiac, I just cracked up because I remembered that I was born in the YEAR OF THE ROOSTER. HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! No wonder why I want to tame Gerry's gigantic wayward rooster. Bring him over here, G!

Give me some of those names, would ya, I'd love to read up on some of this stuff, it's great!

Maybe if ate a lot of raw vegetables, beans and such? I sure he emits nothing that is not environmentally friendly. Sorry, Gerry. Had to go there. ;)

Love ya,

LMAO, :funnyup: :funnyup: :funnyup: :funnyup:

I don't get all this astrology stuff to be honest.

Love,

Tracy ;)

Heeeeeeeeey Hoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I was going to say something about the moon and another planet than said 'no, behave'

69 miles per gallon. Dinky is definitely botties on handlebars. I want my internet. And there I went again with my dyslexia - vibrating recliners.

Hi everyone, I'mmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. How come I turn up when bodily emmissions are being discussed?

I nearly choked on my Keeebab. I am so exhausted reading that I need to lie down and take a pill.

Anyways hows it going G, I have missed you. I have also missed the Gals that I think I have had withdrawl symptoms like spinning around until I vomit and wanting to let them know what happened and what was in it. But I couldn't and I cried. Then running off and saying the dog did it but of course we don't have a dog.

I wouldn't trust anyone to dinky me and nor should you Gerry. Especially DK and that buttock fetish!

Guest DonnaKat

Dinky is definitely botties on handlebars.

What's a bottie???? Is that Australian for booty? I'm even more confused now. :lol:

I do not have a buttock fetish. Well, maybe a little. Every pirate lass has gotta have a little booty now and then. Sometimes the booty's big, sometimes it's a wee bit 'o booty...sometimes sparkly, sometimes shiny, and sometimes dull from being down in the depths. Sometimes it's even covered in seaweed. But it's still booty....so you clean it up, bite it to see if it's real, and then go to town.

And speaking of going to town...gotta go to work to pay The Man my hard earned booty. I just never seem to get ahead, do I?

Hey DK you're not alone there. The horse and cart are looking very attractive at the moment (in a non-sexual way) I think we might have to get into some good ol' plundering.

Botties (Bottom), Apparently 'Junk in the trunk' is acceptable too. I did embarass my daughter by thinking it meant something else. You know they roll there eyes and go 'oh Mum'

You go girl and share your booty....shake it to if need be

Oh My Freaking Goodness you got my Archie in your siggy, Donnakat. I write a randy, randy little Archie for London town. I just love him. Well, he is not actually my Archie, but I love him. Did I mention he's randy?

Sorry, Gerry, I am in my latter forties and it did something to me.:poof: So, Archie does something to his love in my stories. :wave:

Love y'all,

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Almost have my shoe issue figured out but now I have a sore throat. The shoes I have to wear for work aren't the softest in the world and the fact that the floor I walk on for 8 hours is 8 in concrete doesn't help either. Got some insoles and that seemed to help a little. Still wound up taking some ibuprofen though. I just hope my sore throat goes away. Do you have days like that, Gerry?

So what part does Gerry play in this movie - you can't possibly be considering making a movie without Gerry in it. Well, I suppose you could, afterall silly directors and producers make movies without him in them all the time, but why DK, why?

I was saving the best part for Gerry. :D

But really, does Gerry REALLY want to be in a movie produced by me? I would think if he had any sense in his head he'd be running the other way. While I may not be an overzealous, rabid and dangerous fan, on the other hand I might make him do something in front of the camera he has no desire to do: like sing to a chicken, or do a duet with Ricky Martin while shaking his bon bon.

I may like you Gerry, but when it comes to business, it's all about what's right for my movie production. I'm sure you can respect and understand that. After all, I don't make the rules. Well, in this case I do, but....

And taking off my silly hat (of which I have several ) and putting on my admin hat which isn't silly at all - be careful about what version of the verb "to peck" you are using. The verb is OK, the noun is not.

Well, roosters do have beaks, and with those beaks they peck. Hence my noun usage of the word.

But if you prefer, I could always call it a pucker. :escape:

OMG - OK JUST WAIT A PEEKER PICKING MINUTE !!!

MORE DETAILS PLEASE ???

AT WHAT THEATRE IS THIS MOVIE PLAYING

AND DO I BUY THE TICKETS THROUGH TICKET MASTER OR WHAT ???

BTW - DONNAKAT - THE SCENE IN YOUR SIGGY DID YOU SNAG THAT FROM NIMS ???

DLSPBS - PAT :rose:

Edited by DLSPBS

Guest DonnaKat

Patience, Glasshoppah. I'm still in pre-production. :D

The siggy is from Mrs. Brown. I'd have used another scene, but it would get me spedankered. I needed a wet oceanic Gerry to go with my pirate theme, and since Gerry has yet to play a pirate - despite several temper tantrums requests on my part to get him to do so - this is the best I could come up with - at least until NIMS comes to DVD.

Gerry, would you please play a pirate for me? I'd be ever so grateful. Pretty please with sugar on top???

Edited by DonnaKat