Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

4/27 - Gerard Butler shows us what it's like to work with Katherine Heigl

from: http://pacificcoastnewsonline.com/2008/04/...us-what-it.html Sun, 27 April 2008

Gerard Butler shows us what it's like to work with Katherine Heigl

Posted Image

Gerard Butler made this face when reporters asked him what it's been like working with Katherine Heigl on the new rom-com, 'The Ugly Truth,' which is still in production in LA. Of course, I'm just kidding.

He's probably reacting to a question about his love life, which has been the subject of quite a bit of speculation as of late. First, he was romantically linked to Cameron Diaz and now 'Dancing with the Stars' hoofer Cheryl Burke is flapping her jaws about their romantic (or not) encounters.

Gerard needs a lady love who's not in the business. Someone who know how important discretion is. Someone like...me, perhaps? I'm just saying.

photos at the link above

I love the outfits they've been having him wearing! :-) He looks great whether he is dropping the f bomb or squinting into the sun.

I love that bag though!! Where did he get it?

And why is he holding onto someone's head?

What?? :confused::lol:

I know I know. sounds weird but one pic looks like he's holding someone's head.

Thank you for the funny pictures...poor Gerry...it looks like he was squinting and making faces at the same time. He sometimes looks like he's in agony. I do love the outfit though...they are picking colors and clothing that look great on him.

Posted Image

Ger,

What Happened?...Did ya loose your sunglasses mate!!! hehehehe...We could go shopping and I'll buy ya a pair...hehehehe

Great photos though...I love how he looks...squinting and all!!!! hehehehehe

I would agree with the f bomb (Fook, the d*&n paps!), the colors does look great on him! It just amazes me how the paps manage to get all of these pictures.

I said this in another thread. I've seen actors (particularly Oralndo Bloom) stretch their mouths and do weird things to get ready for their scenes. That's what it looks like Gerry is doing in these pictures. And in the pic with the guy and his family, Gerry is smiling his beautiful smile. SIGH But he does need to wear his sunglasses.

But :thud: that man looks great, huh? That shirt and those pants. He is lookin' mighty fine in this film. I'm actually finding myself more and more excited about it.

With all the funny faces me thinks it looks like Lolita did a whoopsie on the carpet in his trailer ha ha :funnyface::funnyup:

Yes person was well observed when they said Gerry needs a person not in the business. We have said that all along. I just think it will be ironic if he ends up with a lawyer LOL :funnyup:

Moira

Some of these piccies really gave me a chuckle! Thank you, Barbara........it always wonderful to get new ones of the man! We have been spoiled lately, that's for sure!

:hearts::chnuzzle:

Sooo spoiled!!! We're gonna be in a world of hurt when this is over! :lol: It'll be like a crack addict suddenly having their fixes taken away.

Man, I used to think ordering Avon was like crack. Nope - it's Gerry pics . . . :pant:

Thank you for the link! :pointy:

As I have already written elsewhere, I like him in this shirt, but do not like that they do not let him work in peace. And this stupid title - I am sure nobody asked him what it was like to work with Katherine Heigl, they were just taking pictures without his consent and then thought up the text. Which is too sad. Then we cannot be surprised at his faces and expressions he possibly said.

he does need a lady who is not in the spotlight.

poor gerry.

Well, at least she said she was just kidding in the article...Whoever the writer is seems to really like Gerry and has no bones saying it....which I like.

Thank you for the link! :pointy:

As I have already written elsewhere, I like him in this shirt, but do not like that they do not let him work in peace. And this stupid title - I am sure nobody asked him what it was like to work with Katherine Heigl, they were just taking pictures without his consent and then thought up the text. Which is too sad. Then we cannot be surprised at his faces and expressions he possibly said.

Donnie, the writer did say she was only kidding, within the first paragraph.

It was really meant to be funny!

:hug:

Barb

Thanks for the link, Barb. I think he looks like he is doing facial exercises; you know the ones they used to tell us would keep us from having jowls and a double chin. :funnyface:

I like that color shirt on him...I bet it makes his eyes look blue. Too bad we can't see them with all that squinting! :crybaby:

Guest DonnaKat

:funnyup: :funnyup: :funnyup: :funnyup:

My mama used to say if you make faces like that, your face would stick that way.

It didn't stop me. I still do it.

Maybe that's what's wrong with me. :lmao:

I do similar facial exercises before singing. It helps to loosen you up and gets the blood flowing!

Swannie

Guest DonnaKat

I do similar facial exercises before singing. It helps to loosen you up and gets the blood flowing!

Hmmmm...I wonder if that would work in another area? I mean, to loosen you up and whatnot...

:hmm:

Could you imagine?

"Honey, I'll be ready in just a bit."

**Donna starts doing facial exercises**

**"Honey" has second thoughts and runs for the door**