(unfortunately you can't zoom in on them ... but it's better than nothing!! lol

hugs,

Sue

Edited by irish
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, my students were soooo disappointed! They wanted to see his apartment! But thank you, Sue! Now I can at least print them out!

Wow, have we really crashed the site!? :lmao:

The good thing is that when I brought them up on MS Word to print them for my scrapbook, I enlarged them and they still look perfect.

What I don't have are the before pictures that are very good. Do we have them in Gallery?

You're welcome Deb...but actually I have a good friend who knows how to do that...I couldn't save it either...lol

hugs,

Sue

The good thing is that when I brought them up on MS Word to print them for my scrapbook, I enlarged them and they still look perfect.

What I don't have are the before pictures that are very good. Do we have them in Gallery?

Not in the gallery, but here are my Photobucket links:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:bow: Thank you so, so very much!!! I'm seeing that this will end up being about four pages! Yay!

That was so awesome for you to post them! :hug:

I could always save this to do in Vegas! Hmmmmm . . . .

You're welcome, phoenixgirl! :D

Gals, I forgot to mention to please remember to 'save' to your computer, or copy the url's and add 'em to your own Photobucket/image host site. :kisswink:

That's what I did!!! :pointy:

I have not only decided to make a scrapbook for me, but for Gerry, too. I am hoping that eventually I find enough pictures somewhere that I can make him a before and after book.

I've also decided that I'm framing the one of the pottery and stuff. I think that's a gorgeous picture, and knowing that that stuff is in (just give me that fantasy) Gerry's apartment makes me happy.

HUGS!

Lisa

After looking at these slides and photos of Gerry's home, I feel like we've gotten a real look at who this man is. In an odd way, seeing how he lives makes him seem even further from my own life... his home indeed showcases his success.

I don't now how to say this in a PC manner, so I'll just say it. Seeing these little views of his home makes me love him even more.

Swannie

A HUGE thank you to irish and becozy for sharing those pics!!! :kiss:

His place looks absolutely amazing!!!!!!! I think it fits Gerry very well......

:D

~SAM

Edited by ilovemyhotscot

Oh wow his apartment is indeed GORGEOUS. I'm glad I can finally see it :pointy:

It makes me so happy to know so many awesome celebs((*cough* Gerry & Robert Downey Jr. *cough*)) live where I'm from...it's somewhat scary and yet fantastic to think some of them were only a 40 minute or so drive into the city and a stroll away from me all those years--I was born and raised on Long Island for the first 13 years of my life. I miss NY...

But yes his apartment is amazing, I love the POTO/medieval look and feel to it which I really like. That's very unique and the decorating is exquisite--very tasteful. Gerry's a very suave and lucky man to have such an apartment. Mine is going to be very...bland and small to say the least lol

A HUGE thank you to irish and becozy for sharing those pics!!! :kiss:

His place looks absolutely amazing!!!!!!! I think it fits Gerry very well......

:D

~SAM

You are welcome Sam...but actually the thanks goes to Gerry...because I'm certain that he had to approve having his home shown on the internet like that and I really believe that he wanted to share a bit of himself with us~ So thank you Gerry...from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

Hodari, I know how you feel sweetie...I was born in the Queens and spent my young childhood on Long Island (in Farmingdale).....now I'm in California (where I have been for a long time now)...but New York will always be "home" to me.

hugs,

Sue

Edited by irish

OH, just my style too... do you think its gothic or old world? Reminds me of Erik's apt. if he had his own nice pad.

lovely... :kisswink:

oh wow! Thank you so much irish and becozy for sharing (and of course Gerry for allowing his home to be photographed!) I loooooove his apartment and it makes me giddy to see this small glimpse of his personal world.

*sigh*

After looking at these slides and photos of Gerry's home, I feel like we've gotten a real look at who this man is. In an odd way, seeing how he lives makes him seem even further from my own life... his home indeed showcases his success.

I don't now how to say this in a PC manner, so I'll just say it. Seeing these little views of his home makes me love him even more.

Swannie

Honey, no PC manner necessary. Everything this man does lately makes me love him even more. I love that apartment, and being so privy to something so intimate of Gerry's makes me feel like we're so lucky and special.

Swannie, you're not alone - it made me love him even more, too. :wink:

Irish, You rock! I love your visual!

Sally

I wanted to look at it again this morning and the website says 'bandwidth exceeded' now!!! Dangit!!! That's irritating!!

:tantrum:

April