Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Well the UK has to wait until Monday for the PSILY release and I'll get mine in London. I am going down tomorrow to see my sister and to catch Chess at The Royal Albert Hall on Monday. I am so excited as Josh Groban and Idina Menzel are taking the leads and Marti Pellow is in there too - a fine Scotsman if ever there was one. I am lunching it at The Ivy on Saturday so we might see a celeb or 2.

Susan did you see the New York Daily Post - Hugh Jackman might be heading back to Broadway in 09/10 in A Star is Born. Might have to plan a little trip if that's the case.

We are having a heatwave in Scotland at the moment which makes a change.

Hope all you GALS are well.

Moira

WOW if Hugh does broadway again count me in!! I saw A boy from Oz and it was awesome! He did such a great job! I got to meet him briefly afterwards!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Anna2...hugs sweetie....

I just noticed that I'm a 3 am GAL now...wow...I made it!!

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

I just noticed that I'm a 3 am GAL now...wow...I made it!!

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a 3am GAL!!!

GALS,

No change with my mom, she is still hanging on by a thread!

I will be keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers!

:hugs::hug1:

If Hugh returns to Broadway, my sister Ann and I will be there. And then I KNOW we will be bound and determined to meet him after the show. I need to...er...I must...um...touch him.

Then someone will probably need to aim a large hose of icy cold water at me.

Guest Winter Angel

GALS,

I am praying for your family. You are not alone in this.

On a separate note:

I totally have a bad case of GALS. Too many have remarked that I pant and turn a brilliant shade of red whenever I spot a picture of him or see him in a movie, (Some have made fun of me because of this until they experienced "his awesome hotness" in 300). :swoon: Not to mention while I am teaching Ballroom Dance my thoughts drift to "The Argentine Tango would be outright sinful if Gerry was dancing with me". G-d! What Is Wrong With Me!?!?! My blood is boiling just from writing this! I'm going to take a very cold shower now before I say something I regret. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! :igotgals:

Edited by Winter Angel

I think when Hugh returns we all need to plan a GALS outing?!?!

GALS,

On a separate note:

I totally have a bad case of GALS. Too many have remarked that I pant and turn a brilliant shade of red whenever I spot a picture of him or see him in a movie, (Some have made fun of me because of this until they experienced "his awesome hotness" in 300). :swoon: Not to mention while I am teaching Ballroom Dance my thoughts drift to "The Argentine Tango would be outright sinful if Gerry was dancing with me". G-d! What Is Wrong With Me!?!?! My blood is boiling just from writing this! I'm going to take a very cold shower now before I say something I regret. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! :igotgals:

OMG! I would love to see Gerry on Dancing With The Stars.

Could you imagine?? The smoldering eyes, the hip action,

the sexy costumes, the.....

Crap, gotta go take a cold shower now. LOL

Debbie

I saw Hugh Jackman in The Boy From Oz five times.

And I was in the front two rows for every performance.

Got tons and tons of pikks of him at the stage door.

Also four autographs. Such a nice, sweet gentleman.

That was a fun week in New York City.

Even got picked on by Hugh during two of the

performances.

The next day at the stage door he saw me and said

what a lot of fun we had last night huh.

I was in heaven.

But bummer I wont be able to afford a trip this time

so you all who go better spill the beans.

Debbie

CAN SOMEBODY please EXPLAIN to me, WHAT IS IT about this man.

I watched Part of my brand new PSILY DVD last night on my laptop, and each time Gerry appears on the screen, the same thing happens. My heart pounds, I can't breathe, I start to cry the moment I see his beautiful face. Those eyes just suck me in and I AM TOAST!!!!!

What does he have.... what does he do, and HOW the fookin hell does he do it?

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Swannie

Hey GALS,

Swannie let me tell ya hun what it is, it's called MALE MAGNETISM, that primal, sexual existence he has oozing out of his very pores! Hot! It's not something that can be bought and sprayed on and it doesn't come from anything that can be rubbed on, can't be obtained by a doctor's prescription, it just IS! He has it, head to toe! I don't know about ya'll but he drives me crazy!

Amen Sister :ohbaby::drool1::pant:

GALS,

On a separate note:

OMG! I would love to see Gerry on Dancing With The Stars.

Could you imagine?? The smoldering eyes, the hip action,

the sexy costumes, the.....

Crap, gotta go take a cold shower now. LOL

Debbie

Winter Angel, that is so cool that you teach dancing!!!! And yes, watching Gerry do the tango would most likely make me :poof:

Debbie, I think we need to start a petition to see Gerry on that! And NOT dancing with what's her name! :lol:

Guest Winter Angel

Hey, I don't care if he dances with me or not. :lalala: What on earth did I just say?!?! Of course I care!!! But I probably would faint if this were to ever happen. :swoon::love: Just to see him dance would be enough for a dream to come true if you know what I mean :bouncydrool::gerrygasm: . My Vote's For Gerry :cheer2:

Edited by Winter Angel

Guest Winter Angel

I know who you are talking about. I would :tantrum::poof: if she dances with Gerry.

Edited by Winter Angel

:funnyup: WTF is up w/that siggie woman! :p

Gerry on DWTS, um no. I don't watch the show for a reason. Gerry being on it would be a challenge for me to watch regardless of him being present. Not feeling it sorry. Anyhoo, all you girlies watching your dvds and my hubby won't give me mine. He's like "Wait until Mother's Day". I want my DVD! :tantrum: He's just lucky there is something on tv to keep me occupied until Sunday.

My sides are hurting lately REALLY bad. This little girl is kicking my arse big time. I hate wishing my life away but is it July yet. Oi!

Must get back to work. I shall return.

Cassie

Posted Imageto all my Gal Pals.Just wanted to drop by to say hi and hope everyone has a great day.

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well....

Posted Image Peggy

Good morning all you lovely GALS!!!! How we doin' today?!?!?! Me? Peachy keen, jellybean... I have 9 trainees starting Monday, and I'm going NUTZOID!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassie, my daughter and son both kicked the snot out of me.... feel your pain, girlfriend! Is she your first?

Donna, the sig is killin' me. It's just killin' me. :lol: And I would love to watch G dance with himself.... :cunning:

Posted Image my friends...

thanks Peggy...you know I snagged that one! :kisswink:

Oh Cassie, she will be here before you know it....hugs girlfriend! I'm with you....I would love to see Gerry do same dancing in a movie...but not on DWTS...isn't that for pretty much washed up celebrities? I mean I couldn't see Gerry competing against Wayne Newton and Jerry Springer....lmao...

But Winter Angel (btw...Posted Image to GALS and to the support center....) that is so cool that you teach dancing...I would have loved to have a career like that when I was young...

Don't hit me...and no offense to High but I can't picture anyone but him playing John Norman Howard in A Star Is Born:

Posted Image

Anna2, just to let you know I'm thinking about you and praying for your mom and your family today.

hugs,

Sue

Hello GALS,

I'm dropping in to say I LUV ALL OF YA and enjoy all your Gerrydom today, HUGS to all that need it, even myself, and there is still no change with my mom! It's back and forth, one minute it looks like it's over and the next she is awake and trying to communicate and her stats go up and it looks like she is trying to pull out of this. So, I don't know, I just don't know!

Hi Gals!!! I am offically on maternity leave, I made it and did'nt get fired!!! My hubby bought me PSILY but I cant even open it. I am gonna cry again. I need help :funnyface:

Now, I will be able to go see Nim with my little boy this weekend. Yay!!

Love Ya Jenniper Jobella Jennifer

Posted Image To Gals Winter Angel, and good to see you in the Support Center!!! Really hope to see more of you, you'll find this a fun place to be.

Posted Image Peggy

Edited by chachababy

I had a dream of Lolita last night. It's one of those weird dreams where I only remember parts of it but those parts are vivid. I was moving into a new house - it seemed like it was somewhere in the northeastern U.S. - like a big old colonial with a huge fenced in yard. I don't remember who else was moving in there with me, but I wasn't alone. Lolita was running all around the huge backyard and playing in the leaves that had fallen. :tantrum: I can't remember if Gerry was in the dream!! I have a vague recollection that he was, that we were talking about Lolita and I was telling him how much fun she was having in the yard, but I can't picture him, or know for sure that he was in it. I can't even remember if he was moving into the house with me, or he was staying somewhere else and I had Lolita so she would have a yard to play in. GAHHH - I hate not being able to remember the rest of the dream. But Lolita was a doll and so funny I was having a blast with her!