Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

:welcome: Winter Angel!

Susan: I hate forgetting vital parts of dreams (those with Gerry in them, naturally!)

Jobella: I'm glad you finally made it to your maternity leave. Some employers are such a******s when it comes to pregnancy.

Gerry on DWTS?? I call it Dancing With The 'Tards. :funnyface: Not a big fan. But maybe he could do a movie about dancing (eg. Shall We Dance).

I'm painting my room next week. It's a huge undertaking but it will be worth it when I'm done!

Hugs to all,

Mousie :wuv:

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerry on DWTS?? I call it Dancing With The 'Tards. :funnyface: Not a big fan. But maybe he could do a movie about dancing (eg. Shall We Dance).

Don't let Mom hear you say that! :D

You're painting your room?? I didn't know that!

~Mel

Thanks MEL, I need it, believe me, I'm wore out, emotionally and physically, just don't know how much more I can stand of this!

Goodmorning All the Gals !

I'm back after 2 days of hard working.... And we change of level, and I had 7 pages to read, bad, bad girls !!! Cause in these pages, in every post I read that you've got your PSILY dvd ... and here, in France, I have to wait and wait before to have one with French subtitles .... I'm upset !

And I'm very impatient too, because I take my plane for 4 days of vacation in 9 hours. At last !

I want to say you Anna2, that I think at you, and will think at you and your mother even if I'm travelling.

To my friend Joanna, big hugs ... Bruno liked you PM for his birthday. He laught a lot !

To Sue, big hugs too. I hope your baby is doing well.

To Michelle, enjoy with your Dvd, I would like to do like you : watching it again and again ...

Donna, I like your humour !

All the new Gals, welcome, bienvenue dans la famille !

And ... I will be absent for a few days, I will miss you. Take care of you !

HUGS

Bénédicte

I will take this image in my mind ... and in my pocket too !

Posted Image

Guest greyeyegoddess

Cassie...don't even go there with DWTS. :funnyface: I love it! :lalala: Actually, I like it when it is about half way through the season, after the ok dancers have been sifted out. Then the competition gets fierce. It's hard to watch in the beginning. I'd rather watch that, than that other singing competition...lol! At least the judges are actually judging and are conscious...lol! It's been interesting because as one who was a dancer back in the day, I can pretty much tell how the judges are going to critique each dance. I see the same things they do, before they announce it. It's kind of fun and good practice for my eyes and my focus.

I even bought one of those exercise dvds from the show. Fun!

Jenn, enjoy your maternity leave. Take it easy, k, hon?

Welcome Winter Angel.

Hotlips, we're still there with you.

Donna, that siggy rocks!

Don't you hate it when you see a commercial for a restaurant or store on cable channels, and there are none nearby you? We get all those Sonic Drive In commercials, and there are none near by...until now. Well, still not near by---over an hour away, north or south from here. But our company is bidding for some work. I got a little excited to see that they are finally coming to the area. I don't eat out much...like once a month, if that, but it's cool to see that we finally got them around the area. I remember when Walmart used to be the same way...all the advertising and none around.

It's my Friday today. I have a lot of fun stuff to do this weekend.

~alice

:music:

Well, so what are we going to do to celebrate Jennipher??

How about we "do" Gerry :cunning:

Bad girl :perverted::behave::naughty:

Maybe we'll have to settle for a Gerry lunch or coffee?

Lucky duck having today as your Friday - today is my Hellday because I'm doing double-duty this week, and then other managers are non-cooperative (do things like terminate people while we are in the midst of trying to get payroll processed)!

I'm not a DWTS fan, but I love watching good dancing - like the professional competitions. I'd love to see Gerry in a movie where he gets to dance like that - he should be a Scotsman who angers the Latin dancers when he decides to enter the Latin dance competitions and starts winning them all so the Latin guys try to sabotage him out of jealousy. Maybe they make it appear he is having an affair with one of the female judges in order to get the good scores, and even though it isn't true it throws him into a major controversy and he is STRIPPED of a title. Maybe the judge even goes along with the revenge plot because she DID try to come onto him only to be turned down, so she is a woman scorned. She became infatuated with him watching him dance the sexiest tango ever seen in a competition and her infatuation turned to obsession. Of course he has to clear his name and it turns out he does have friends in the dance community - maybe the partner of one of the Latin male dancers befriends him and helps him clear his name. Of course there has to be a love story in there somewhere, and maybe he is helping to finance medical treatment for his sister's sick child. Yup, I love them sappy and sexy.

I was just reviewing payroll and we had two customers whose names jumped out at me: one with the last name Glasgow and the other with the last name Paisley. What are the chances that both jobs would show up on the same week's payroll? I didn't look for any "Butlers" but who knows, there could have been one of those too.

:welcome: Winter Angel!

Susan: I hate forgetting vital parts of dreams (those with Gerry in them, naturally!)

Jobella: I'm glad you finally made it to your maternity leave. Some employers are such a******s when it comes to pregnancy.

I'm painting my room next week. It's a huge undertaking but it will be worth it when I'm done!

Hugs to all,

Mousie :wuv:

Hey Y'all -- I just discovered you all and have been lurking and reading the past few days while I've been sick and bored. I gotta tell you, I don't know what is wrong with me but I must be sick. I've always had a bit of a warped since of humour and crack up over everything (which is why I'm a GB fan) but the Dancing with the Tards comment almost made me fall off the couch. There have been several posts that I have read today that have made me laugh out loud and one that made me actually snort -- and I scared myself!! Y'all rock. Thanks for brightening my day. I feel much better (after being sick) and after reading and laughing I might actually be able to go out and run/walk. I'm energized!!

Well, so what are we going to do to celebrate Jennipher??

How about we "do" Gerry :cunning:

Bad girl :perverted::behave::naughty:

Maybe we'll have to settle for a Gerry lunch or coffee?

I think so...you're waaayyy toooooo pregnant to DO Gerry....:hump::naughty:

:welcome1: Dallas!!! You're going to love it here!!!

hugs,

Sue

Guest greyeyegoddess

Hello Dallas! Welcome! :wave: :wave:

Hey, don't knock the dancing..lol!

Susan, you wanted to know what 3 am sounded like...be careful, it's a loud song.

http://www.greyeyegoddess.com/dancelist

Don't panic, Vegas going gals, this isn't THE list of songs. I just wanted to put a couple songs up, one of them Susan wanted to know what the song sounded like. The other one is kind of my favorite one at the moment.

~alice

:music:

"Dancing With the Tards"...OMG...that is priceless, Mousie!

Sue, I loved the fact that you referred to Hugh as "High." Personally, my sister and I refer to him as "Huge." :drool1:

I just had a marathon three hour phone convo with a new friend who lives in Denver. She's so damn awesome! We really connected on many levels and laughed a lot, and I just wish I could find a pal like that around here. All of y'all cool chicks reside hundreds of miles away. :tissues:

The phone calls at the online florist job have been kicking me in the butt. Half are orders and half are complaints...NASTY ones. I should be used to it by now (I've been involved in customer service for a solid decade) but it still jarrs me when I pick up the phone and someone's screaming at the other end.

Well, it's money in the bank.

And I'm working a double shift at Guitar Center on Saturday, but I love that job and don't mind toiling the extra hours. The *only* part about it that I abhor is the sixty minutes of cleaning at the end of the night. BLEAH! I don't even clean my own apartment that thoroughly or rigorously.

Going to bed...nighty night! (P.S. To the newbies: WELCOME! Put up your feet and make yourselves at home!)

Guest Pilar

Posted Image Hey, Christine! How would you like to snuggle on top of this?? (good gawd)

Alice....I've got a Sonic on every block where I live. LOL! It's good grub, but TERRIBLE on the waistline.

:funnyup::cunning: Christine's not here right now............so me first to hop on and ride that Phantom! Nice pic Pilar.

Yah! Too early in the morning for comments like that Mrs Mac.... :spank:

:metoyou: Thank you Frannie for returning my siggy.

I'm going out today, to the Manor Hotel for afternoon tea at 3pm, at one of my favourite places, Castle Combe.

http://www.castle-combe.com/

Hopefully we may get some photo's for Sue, :wave: and Galfriends to enjoy. The countryside is so lush and green with all the new foliage on the trees, and the weather at the moment is so beautiful I won't be kept couped up indoors.

And for the film buffs, here is what I missed out on, http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/news/hea...astle_combe.php

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/content/art...g_feature.shtml

Found this on Google, there are some wonderful pics of England, this is one first class photographer taking these, enjoy, if I could only take any half as good!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/drewengelson/...57594486802767/ They were marked for public use, and feature the filming of Stardust, Stonehenge, London, etc.

Off to get myself dressed,

:metoyou: hugs to all,

:welcome1: For the new Galfriends,

:hug: For Anna,

And :gerry: for me!

Anna X

Edited by Anna

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k237/pil...cemetery016.jpg Hey, Christine! How would you like to snuggle on top of this?? (good gawd)

Alice....I've got a Sonic on every block where I live. LOL! It's good grub, but TERRIBLE on the waistline.

:pant::yummy::drool1:

Now this is a good way for me to wake up. Thanks, Pil!

He is the quintessential snuggle!!! Gerry as Erik (or "Gerik") is so very sublime and kissable and touchable and...*the rest of Christine's "train of thought" is hereby CENSORED*

Edited by discoveringme
Quoted picture changed to link as per site guidelines

Guest Winter Angel

Thank you every one for making me feel welcome!!

I have to agree that DWTS isn't good until the finals. However, I wouldn't want to see GB on it. Gerry has more class than any of the people on that show. I also think he would've done a better job in Shall We Dance (though I would hate to see JLo's paws on him. YUCK!), Moulin Rouge, and Take The Lead. (No offense to anyone who likes those movies. I have them myself). Gerry needs to do a movie like that if you know what I mean. :cunning: :dance:

BTW, I love that picture of Gerick!!! OMG! What a way to wakeup! :hubba:

Edited by Winter Angel

Hello my friends...

Anna is getting out and taking more pictures!! YAY!!! I can't wait sweet Anna. While those professional pictures are lovely and I did snatch a few for backgrounds on siggies...I'm very VERY partial to your pics!

Anna2, praying that you are getting some rest and taking care of yourself and that your mom had a peaceful night.

Jennipher: how about next Thursday....want to do a Gerry lunch at the Cheesecake Factory??

Pil???? How come you only invite Christine to climb on top? Huh??? What's with that??? :kisswink:

Well, I guess I had best get something done today besides :drool1: over Gerry!!

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

She asked me to climb aboard "Gerik" because I'm...er, uh...sassy?

Oy, people! Don't rush me! You'll get your turn, I solemnly swear it. Hand on heart (and fingers crossed behind back)...

Edited by Phantom's Muse

:wave: Hellooooo GALS!!

I miss so much - well in June maybe I'll have a new comp ..... cross your fingers please!!

hotlips Anna, I will maybe be going to Notre Dame de Paris tomorrow, if I do I will light a candle for your Mom, I'm not catholic and I don't know what you are, but I always think this is a lovely thing to do and have always done it, since I got married (catholic hubby). My thoughts will join all the others going out to you .... :comfort:

I've been reading the awesome astro analysis and it's knocking me out and I really must go back, so I'll just send hugs to everybody, and I hope to be back here soon

:hearts:

Sorsha xxxx

Someday I will get to go accross the pond! I have always wanted to see the United Kingdom, maybe once the dollar goes back up??!?! Welcome new GALS!!! I love it here as will you!

Guest Winter Angel

Someday I will get to go accross the pond! I have always wanted to see the United Kingdom, maybe once the dollar goes back up??!?! Welcome new GALS!!! I love it here as will you!

You're not the only one who wants to go. I am hoping to visit some friends in the UK within the next 2-3 years. I also plan on seeing some legendary places there. Any one else up for a trip?

:hugs:

Edited by Winter Angel