Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someday I will get to go accross the pond! I have always wanted to see the United Kingdom, maybe once the dollar goes back up??!?! Welcome new GALS!!! I love it here as will you!

You're not the only one who wants to go. I am hoping to visit some friends in the UK within the next 2-3 years. I also plan on seeing some legendary places there. Any one else up for a trip?

:hugs:

Me, me!!! I haven't been there since studying at Oxford for a short time. And that was a LONG time ago. I actually looked into transfering to London for a few years, but never pulled the trigger. I love the UK. I just had some friends return from over there last week. They went for vacation and stayed with some friends that live there. They went up to Scotland while they were there. It all made me want to rethink relocating.....(-:

I've often thought about relocating to the UK. I nearly did it two years ago, then I backed off...but my soul is drawn to the UK (and to France). I want to visit those two countries so badly.

Guest Pilar

Yeah, I hear ya, Christine. I've always thought that I would feel very warm in England, if I ever visited. Like I was home.

Morning, everyone! Hope everyone is well. Anna2, still thinking of you.

Well, we are having our class reunion this weekend (20 years since high school! OMG!) and hubby and I went to the drop-in last night. He and I went to school together and have known each other since middle school. I was really nervous, but we had a good time! I saw a couple of people I truly haven't seen for 20 years. It was great.

The big to-do is tonight. I will have pictures if anyone is interested!!

I would love to travel to Europe! Maybe one day..... until then, I'll just enjoy y'alls pics and stories. :wuv:

Have an excellent weekend!

Guest Pilar

Wass up, Claire? :wave:

[Posted Image

SUE....while everybody is busy climbing on Erik, how about you climb aboard THIS? (Oh, my lord, those legs are like tree trunks)

(lol)

OYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! My dear friend Heidi (heretofore known as Mrs. Mortensen) sent the latest In Style article to me, not to mention that lasciviously familiar photo of G in his swimming trunks, totally wet and muscular.

*FACE DOWN THUD* The visual of yours truly? :thud:

Gawd, I needed that boost. She also wrote on the envelope: "WHAT A MAN! Enjoy the eye candy."

Now THAT'S a friend! LOL!

Well, we are having our class reunion this weekend (20 years since high school! OMG!) and hubby and I went to the drop-in last night. He and I went to school together and have known each other since middle school. I was really nervous, but we had a good time! I saw a couple of people I truly haven't seen for 20 years. It was great.

The big to-do is tonight. I will have pictures if anyone is interested!!

You're not the only one heading to your high school this evening. My school's prom is tonight(it's also my first date, which makes it EXTRA special). I hate that we're having it at the school though. Appearently they tried to relocate, but people(certainly NOT students) complained because it's "tradition" to have it at the school. :whoopdedoo:

I'll have pictures later as well if anyone would like to see them.

Happy week-end everyone! Just popping in to say Hello. I know it's usually slow around here on week-ends anyway.

I'd love to see your prom pics ceit! Brings back memories ...well you would have to go back a lot of years for me to remember those days! ;)

Anna2.... :rose::hugs:

And about climbing on a certain Hot Scots lap...or whatever.....count me in!! :drool1:

Gotta go and see what my Moms doing cause shes visiting from LI and I don't like to stay on the puter and leave her alone.... Hope to get back on later.

{{{HUGS}}} to all!

Fran...aka Frannie :D

BTW Galfriends...here's a little Mothers day pressie from me to you!!

Click me and make me bigger!!

Posted Image

{{HUGS}} Fran

Guest Winter Angel

Fran, That is awesome! :drool1: Thanks for sharing that with us.

Have a great weekend every one. I know I will. I am giving my mom PSILY for Mother's Day. Let the drool session commence! :bouncydrool:

:hugs:

Angel

Hello my friends...

Anna is getting out and taking more pictures!! YAY!!! I can't wait sweet Anna. While those professional pictures are lovely and I did snatch a few for backgrounds on siggies...I'm very VERY partial to your pics!

Anna2, praying that you are getting some rest and taking care of yourself and that your mom had a peaceful night.

Jennipher: how about next Thursday....want to do a Gerry lunch at the Cheesecake Factory??

Pil???? How come you only invite Christine to climb on top? Huh??? What's with that??? :kisswink:

Well, I guess I had best get something done today besides :drool1: over Gerry!!

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

Sue sounds great!!

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a great weekend. My daughter graduated from the University of the Incarnate Word today with a BA in Communication Arts. Here are a couple of pictures, I posted more in the wee ones thread.

This is her great-uncle, Erin, me, her dad (PAL Good Sport)

Posted Image

Suzie, Erin, me

Posted Image

And now I have to post so I can check out my new GK siggy...Guess I caught the PSILY fever too! :wuv: Sweet Gerry Dreams to you all!!

:wave: Fran

Yes Ellisa...I'm in agreement with Pil...you have a great looking family and your color is Green!

:wave: Fran

Guest DonnaKat

I've been a vegetable all day. I've felt like crap all day today (that time of month, excruciating pain, whineyness, the works ;) ), so I've been lying in bed watching television since about 10am and generally trying my best to avoid people (for their own good, you know). You know you're a vegetable when you're watching "Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter". In my defense, I planned on participating in movie chat tonight, but we've been having thunderstorms here and about 9:40pm, my internet connection failed. It's still going slow, but at least it's semi-working right now. It doesn't look like anyone did the chat anyway, though. :funnyface:

Hmmm, "Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter". There's nothing like watching a bad movie alone on a Saturday night.

At least I'm feeling a little bit better, though.

OMG, this is a really, really, really bad movie. :lmao:

Donnakat:

Sorry that you have been feeling :sick::sad:

I'm kind of an old time Hollywood movie buff,

but I have never heard of Jesse James meets

Frankensteins Daughter. It sounds like a hoot!

Just wanted to wish all you mothers out there

a wonderful Mothers day. And remember no

matter what society says, a mothers job is the

most important job in the world.

Have a blessed Sunday.

Debbie

To All Mothers and those that mother others (thats everyone!!!!!)

Have a very Special Day. :metoyou:

(I treated myself to PSLIY and have already watched it twice) What a wonderful way to start the weekend.

Have fun all

Annemarie

ps: DonnaKat---Feel better

:hug:

Good morning, everyone!

WOW! What a blast! We had so much fun! There were a BUNCH of people that didn't show, but nonetheless, we had a great time!

Jordyn, I hope you had a wonderful time at prom. We definitely need pics!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!!!!!!!!!!!