Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

OOM PAH PAH!!! That's the photo that my friend Heidi sent to me. Damn if he doesn't look totally snoggable. I just want to grab a towel and lovingly pat him down and...uh...let me stop now before the Official Spanker comes along and reads the rest of my increasingly censored train of thought. Then I won't be able to sit down for two weeks.

Happy Mother's Day to all...whether you have human children or fur-bearing children or both!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've often thought about relocating to the UK. I nearly did it two years ago, then I backed off...but my soul is drawn to the UK (and to France). I want to visit those two countries so badly.

:wave: hi!!!

Come and be welcome!! I'd *love* to meet you here!! Soooooo many great places to show you ....

By the way, *I'll* pat his front! :cunning:

:hearts:

Sorsha xxxx

PS Joannna, if you read this, I meant in the "Astro" thread that my parents were so wrapped up in each other, so much in love, so jealous, so sharp tongued, so INTENSE about their relationship that their little girl was bewildered a lot of the time .... later in their lives things got more relaxed, but for a while things were INTENSE!! LOVELY parents, LOVELY people - but very very INTENSE .....:)

And Joanna, I ALWAYS look out for your posts too - I really do WUB you, I'm like Christine (Muse) I would love to have you as my surrogate Mum too ....... you are the sweetie-est person I've "met" in a long long time! :kiss: (and so talented!!) AND you come from Elgin, just like my Mum did! (only she was from the original one, like I told you already, in the highlands ....)

Happy Mother's Day, all Moms, Mums, Mamas, Mamans( :kiss: b-elle), and all the other kinds (animal etc ....)

Here's my prom picture:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w57/cel...ss90/prom-1.jpg

Prom was awesome, even though my date was a bit of a dud. The guy DOESN'T TALK! That made dinner unusually silent, but oh well. I got a little frustrated because I felt like I was doing all the asking- I asked him if he wanted to go and I was the one asking him if he wanted to dance. Afterwards I gave up and danced with whoever, which was when I started having a good time. Then there was a little "situation". My sleeves are made of lace and a friend of mine had sequins on her dress. She walked by me and one of the sequins on her chest area caught my lace, and we were stuck that way for a good ten minutes! We got unstuck eventually with minimal damage done.

For my hair I had a friend French braid it from my left ear to my right and secure it with an elastic. We then covered the elastic with the white flower pins and inserted them into other parts of the braid. After that we curled everything else. It turned out better than I thought it would. Some of my friends didn't even recognize me...it was fun being in a sort of "mask".

Edited by discoveringme
Pic changed to link. Too large as per our 250 x 250 guidelines.

Happy Mothers Day out there to ALL the GALS (whether you are a mom or not).

Ceit - you look beautiful

Elissa - you look great - the green is wonderful on you. Your daughter is a real beauty - in fact when I looked at the first picture I thought "she could be Snow White" (and just so you know I've always thought Snow White was the most beautiful of the Disney princesses). Congratulations on her graduation. Is this the daughter who has come out here for pagents?

Guest DonnaKat

Lovely pictures, ladies!

Happy Mothers Day, everyone. I celebrated Mothers Day (after calling me mum, of course) by going to the grocery store. I figured it would be less crowded due to the holiday, and I could get my shopping done in peace. While I was in the dairy section, however, some drunk dude on one of those motorized scooter thingys tried to pick me up, and then his sister started yelling at him and apologized to me...she was so embarassed. :lmao: I thought it was funny - it definitely livened up my day. :lol: Too bad the dude was old enough to be my father...and he was drunk...and annoying. Otherwise he might have had a chance...maybe. ;)

Guest Winter Angel

Hey Ceit. You were beautiful. I hope you had a great time

Susan~Sporran, no worries. I thought it would be too big. Thanks for the edit.

Angel

Posted Image to all that are mothers (and grandmothers)...I hope you're having a wonderful day!!

Jordyn, you look lovely ... I'm sorry your date was such a dud but at least you had fun and it is a memory that you will have forever. Sequins and lace...ahhh what memories they bring back from my son's wedding...I had a lace shawl (my best friends ...she got it in Italy and it was so finely made...she insisted I wear it because it went so well with my dress) that tangled all day with my sequin purse :tantrum::tantrum: ..unfortunately, the lace shawl didn't make it through the wedding real well...it has massive holes in it I'm afraid....

Pilar, thank you sweet friend...and YES, I'll climb on board that!!!!! :yummy::pant::drool1:http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/iris...gifs/xoxoxo.gif

Elissa, I already commented on your wonderful day on the wee ones thread! But Posted Image again!!

Angel, thank you for the LOVELY picture of Gerry...you ARE an angel~!

Donna, LMAO

hugs to all~

love,

Sue

Edited by discoveringme
GIF changed to link due to size

Elissa - you look great - the green is wonderful on you. Your daughter is a real beauty - in fact when I looked at the first picture I thought "she could be Snow White" (and just so you know I've always thought Snow White was the most beautiful of the Disney princesses). Congratulations on her graduation. Is this the daughter who has come out here for pagents?

Thanks, Susan! Yes, this is the one! She'll be with us in Vegas. :)

AAHHHHH Jordyn...too bad you had a dud for a date cause you looked beautiful Sweetie! I loved your hair. I always liked the french braid and I've never seen it done to the side before. Very pretty!

Hope all our mothers and Grandmothers had a very special day! My daughter and her boyfriend took us out to a great dinner and I had the tastiest drink......YUMMO! It was called ..of course....Sunset passion Daquiri. I only had one cause I think two would have done me in. ;)

It was really special for me too cause Moms here visiting! So all and all I had a great day and hope you all did too!

{{{HUGS}}} Fran

Jordyn, you look beautiful in that photo. Thank you for posting it here!

I am so tired and weary between the two jobs. I know I will sleep as though I'm in a coma tonight.

Thank you all for your comments, as well as any that may or may not appear in the future(it's getting difficult to thank each of you individually)!

:yourock:

Sue, that sounds like quite the wedding! At least you weren't hooked to your friend's boob for ten minutes...haha. A friend of ours had just arrived and came up and attempted to hug the friend I was attached to until we both screamed at her not to do so. She immediately saw what was wrong and fixed it. So I am eternally grateful to her.

At least my first date wasn't completely horrible.

Guest Pilar

I am so tired and weary between the two jobs. I know I will sleep as though I'm in a coma tonight.

LOL!

I know the feelin.'

LOL!

I know the feelin.'

I nearly fell asleep on the phone when an affiliate florist put me on hold for five minutes. My eyelids were heavy, my eyelashes were fluttering...my head was about to hit the desk...and then he picked up the line again. DAMMIT! I NEEDED MY NAP!

:funnyup::funnyup:

Puhleeze, stop making me laugh!

Pilar, I love you siggy, Heath has been missed terribly!!!!!!!!!

Sue, that sounds like quite the wedding! At least you weren't hooked to your friend's boob for ten minutes...haha. A friend of ours had just arrived and came up and attempted to hug the friend I was attached to until we both screamed at her not to do so. She immediately saw what was wrong and fixed it. So I am eternally grateful to her.

At least my first date wasn't completely horrible.

LOL...You're right Jordyn...I just had to battle with the da.. purse and shawl!!!! LMAO....thank God Isabel wasn't hooked up in it too....she just sat at her table giggling at me!!!

thanks Wendy...Frannie is my teacher, mentor and the bestest siggie maker!!!!

Edited by irish

Guest DonnaKat

Just stopping by here to say that I might be leaving the board (or at least just laying low and lurking) for a while. No, I don't mean permanently as in "deleting my account"...but stepping away from it (at least until I figure out what the heck is going on). Without going into too much detail, some things have happened to me these past few weeks that have left me with a very bad vibe. I tried to figure out what it is I did wrong, and even made an attempt to make things right where I thought it was blatantly obvious there were some hard feelings there...but with no success. So tonight, amidst a lot of emotional and mental frustration (not to mention a lot of hurt and feelings of betrayal), I've decided that maybe I need to step back and separate myself from all of this for a bit. I don't know...maybe I let myself get too emotionally involved and close to some of you. Internet friendships are different - you don't have that face to face contact with someone, and it's easy to be led astray by people you think are your friends. If there's anything I'm guilty of, it's that I want people to like me. And that often means I go too far out of my way, oftentimes at my own expense.

Lord knows I'm not perfect. I have a bad temper, a big mouth, and I'm too blunt and direct most times. But there isn't a person on this board (or anywhere else for that matter) I would ever deliberately try to hurt or offend. All I ever ask of people is that they come clean with me. If I did something wrong, respectfully tell me (because I'm probably too danged thick headed to know any better that I did something wrong in the first place). I'm pretty perceptive as people go, but I'm not a mind reader. I need mental input - and I also need plenty of forgiveness for all the screw ups I make (something I'm more than willing to give to others as well).

So anyway, if I did anything wrong to anyone here, I'm sorry. Accept that as my apology. While I won't continue to pay for a crime I don't know that I committed, nor will I grovel and make myself an emotional prisoner, I'm woman enough to admit that I'm human - and I make mistakes. It isn't the first, nor will it be the last.

:hugs: to all of you...whether you want them from me or not.

Edited by DonnaKat

Dear Donna,

Whatever has happened I am so sorry...it would be devastating to me if you left...so pretty please...DON'T even think about it...

hugs,

Sue