Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dallas

Observations of Gerry by an extra

Don't know if this was posted anywhere else but if you go to the MySpace page for Kable (Gerry's character in Game) there are some pics and comments from an girl who was an extra on the film. They were filming a club scene -- I think a rave. Anyway, she was an extra and posted some pics. Someone commented and asked:

"hope you don’t mind, but I’m a little curious to know how Gerry was amongst the cast and crew. Did he have the wandering eye for the pretty extras? LOL!"

She responded:

"Gerry was really personable... he was cracking jokes the whole time, talking to anyone who wanted to talk to him.

He was a really pleasant guy. When he would run through the crowd during scenes without dialogue...he would say random things like, "'scuse me, gotta buy potatoes.." or, "make way, motherf***a's....gotta go." He was jolly, silly...funny. I didn't notice him looking at the extras that much... past the fact that there were naked chicks running around, and the rest of us looked like complete neon freaks."

I can totally see him being goofy. Loved the insight.

I agree! I can see him goofying off with everyone. Thats what makes him Gerry!!!

Dallas, can you post the link? I am having trouble finding it.

Here's the link to the MySpace page for Kable (Game)

kable link

Here's to the pics and comments

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...endID=276869775

It's under the blogs. Once you click -- scroll down, it's at the end. There's some comments that you might want to read. Then you can click to the pics == which has the comments, and the extra answering some questions.

Here's a link to that

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/19298795.html

Hope this helps.

What a crazy goober Gerry is and not at all surprising to hear. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for posting these links. It's great to hear these funny stories about Gerry at work.

Oh, and welcome to GALS, Dallas!

Hugs,

Andrea

Can you imagine how amazing it must be to be around him when he's having fun like that? I bet he just makes everyone laugh!!!

Thanks for posting that! I love reading when others say good things about him!

Lisa

I'm just cracking up over him saying "gotta buy some potatoes" when he has a scene with no dialogue. To my local girlies - I am so using that line for an ATC!!

I'm just cracking up over him saying "gotta buy some potatoes" when he has a scene with no dialogue. To my local girlies - I am so using that line for an ATC!!

:rotflmao:Of course you are!!!!!

:rotflmao:Of course you are!!!!!

When I was at the grocery store tonight I wanted to run through the produce dept pushing my cart shouting ''scuse me, gotta buy potatoes" but I didn't think anyone else would find that funny.....

I did, however, laugh when I was running outside this evening thinking about mumbling those two those lines as I ran through the neighborhood.

The guy is nuts!